[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 0.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC4rt7K8fPY

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoDGX0b5lzo

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXuSZ9YB5UI

Is it over?
>>
Not until Kevin Smith shits on it. Then again did that fat crying pussy even like Watchmen?
>>
>>67347354
he bullshitted
>>
Snyder's movies are just a complete mess. He just can't complete story into something meaningful, but his imagenery and screenplay is a god tier.
>>
>>67347331

God I fucking hate jump cuts so fucking much

Jesus fucking Christ these people have absolutely no speaking skills whatsoever and it's just completely masked by stupid ass jump cuts

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>67348452
god tier my ass
they look like the prequels with better CGI
>>
>>67348520
That and he looks past the camera at his terribly written script the entire time
>>
whats the guy in the third videos deal
>>
>>67347354
Kevin Smith is in DC's pocket. No way he bites the hand that pays him.
>>
If this dude doesn't like a batman v Superman flick, it must be shit.
>>
File: 41341341234.png (6 KB, 197x255) Image search: [Google]
41341341234.png
6 KB, 197x255
>>67347331
>Jeremy Jahns: It sucked ass

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>67347331
>so bad all the pleb kings hate it
This movie must be a fucking disaster
>>
>>67347331
Literally who gives half a fuck about these YouTuber's opinions.Why are you even thinking about seeing the film anyway?
>>
All the pleb king reviewers say BvS is shit to average. Now i just need to see AngryJoe and Kevin Smith, and Kermode review and i will know for sure that BvS truly deserves a 1/10 score.
>>
>>67348885
>so bad all the pleb kings hate it
It's tragic that you don't even realise the flaw in your own logic.
If pleb kings hate it, it just means it goes way over their simple troglodyte brains and is the purest form of kino.
This film - yes film. Not flick, nor movie but FILM will be praised and cherished as a classic that elevated capeshit to capekino
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice Full Movie 720p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBN-_OBq_Gc
>>
>>67349611
this is upsetting to me
>>
>even Jeremy Pleb hates it
>>
>>67347331
Which trailer is Cuckmann talking about that spoils the movie? Link pls
>>
>>67349491
Even better, AngryJoe loved it.
>>
File: ripdc.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ripdc.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>67347331
It's over for DC bro.
>>
Does that stuckmann guy always have his mouth open like a damn moron in every single thumbnail?

>>67348452
he can't grasp tine so he always missing the mark in imagery and screenplay. There's nothing god tier about it. he's an ideas guy that somehow got a director's chair
>>
>>67349611
Yep, Snyder definitely went too far in a few places
>>
>>67349998
>Yeah... Now is a party! Wait........... what?
>>
>>67347331
he didn't said it was bad just that he expected more of batman and superman
>>
>>67347354
Watchmen is edgyteencore as fuck. Literally no one except kids and autists liked that movie.
>>
Cuckman is the only one that matters

If he dislikes a capeshit movie then it's pretty bad
>>
>>67348520
Hey. ANON! it's not.

That-bad
>>
>>67349575
It's over dude. The kino dream is death
>>
>>67351476
He will give the usual Stuckmann review

'Some of it was good, but some of it was bad'
Not before mentioning that he 'grew up with batman action figures' of course, and that makes the movie better for some reason

Then he'll feel the need to say it's not Battlefield Earth bad or something because his audience are children.
>>
>>67351476
>>67352702
You realize he already reviewed it, right? Gave it a C+, which is fucking awful by his capeshit rankings
>>
File: 1441364071266.jpg (30 KB, 583x572) Image search: [Google]
1441364071266.jpg
30 KB, 583x572
The funny thing is, no one here watched the movie. You're all literally just hating it because a bunch of random critics told you to hate it.
>>
>>67347331
DON'T LISTEN TO THE HATERS! IT'S A MASTERPIECE THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcF48z6TVf4
>>
>>67352745
and?
>>
>>67352745
But it's not like we've never seen a Snyder directed DC film before. The people who made this are the same people who made Man of Steel, which was hyped to shit and then failed to deliver. Why shouldn't we expect this to be just as bad, if not worse, than Man of Steel when even the trailers for BvS are worse than the trailers for MoS?
>>
>>67347331
I thought Chris was gonna cry himself to sleep after he saw the movie last night.
>>
>>67352745
actually I decided to hate it years ago because fucking Snyder. the negative reviews are just a good time
>>
>>67352702
>Then he'll feel the need to say it's not Battlefield Earth bad or something because his audience are children.
I'm not defending him or anything but speaking at a child's level managed to get him 400k subs and a book deal.
>>
>>67350018
LE HILARIOUS thumbnails are cryptonite for retarded teens, he's just playing it for his demo
>>
How can the movie be shit though? It has two of the greatest superheroes of all time and the colors are so dark and vivid. I thought the legion would be excited for this movie that is likely to scare off plebs with its harsh realities. Civilians will be killed by superheroes like they are by the army of US everyday on the streets in the US and no one will bat an eye just like Anonymous. It seems like a good film for those of us that lack emotion and sympathy, which used to be what defined 4chan. I guess /tv/ has lost its way over the last two years.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.