[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys believe I earned this, right? RIGHT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: leo-oscar~01.jpg (325 KB, 1613x1331) Image search: [Google]
leo-oscar~01.jpg
325 KB, 1613x1331
You guys believe I earned this, right?

RIGHT?
>>
>>67344670
No. Fassbender or Redmayne should've won.

Leo only won because he grunted a thousand times in the cold: SEE IM ACTING! and got raped by a bear.
>>
>>67344670
If anything it had been a long time coming, I'm fine with him finally winning it.
>>
>>67344670
the only reason he hasn't won before was because of his competition tbhonest. they were more deserving of it the years he was nominated
>>
>>67344698
>redmayne's obvious transgender oscar bait role

Hi Tumblr
>>
>>67344698
DUDE IM SAVING LIVES BY WCTING LIKE A WOMAN LMAO
>>
>>67344879
This, his body of work basically demanded it.

He should have won for Aviator but the academy is retarded.
>>
>>67344698
>Redmayne
Ayy lmao
>>
>>67344670
He only won because he became a meme.
>>
>>67344698
>Redmayne should've won
hey numale
>>
>>67344941
>>67344977
>>67345022
>>67345051

Yes, he should've over Leo at least, even though he's not very good to begin with. The thing is with Leo though, is that it doesn't take much of an actor to give a better performance than him.

Fassbender was the best. He got robbed.
>>
>>67345008
>Aviator
The OCD and intermittent shyness couldn't even make his regular Leo persona look impressive in that film. He holds a lifetime achievement award in my opinion.
>>
>>67345214
>a lifetime achievement award for a lifetime of playing the same character
Bravo, Leo.
>>
>>67344670
Yes, for his role as Arnie Grape and as the bad guy in Django
>>
>>67344698
>Leo only won because he grunted a thousand times in the cold: SEE IM ACTING! and got raped by a bear.
he won because he is socially involved through the climate change
>>
>>67344670
You should have won for the aviator already, so yes
>>
>>67347056
This.

/thread
>>
>>67344698
Did he actually get raped by the bear? I could definitely fap to this if so.
>>
>>67347056
This,
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.