[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Critics are being paid to write bad stuff about this because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 15252363.png (199 KB, 738x415) Image search: [Google]
15252363.png
199 KB, 738x415
Critics are being paid to write bad stuff about this because it is not Marvel.

They want to destroy Snyder even though his Batman v Superman vision is one of the most unique best stories ever written; about political agendas, with 2 anti heroes going face to face, 2 characters who are written uniquely different from the original comics.

This movie deserves WAY more respect!
Affleck has proved he is one of the best people to play Batman ever
>>
>>67344494
[Delusional fangay itensifies]
>>
>>67344494
Just use IMDB like a normal person
>>
File: 1373455182219.png (535 KB, 542x424) Image search: [Google]
1373455182219.png
535 KB, 542x424
https://my.mixtape.moe/jzfdgx.webm
>>
>>67344494
How many threads have you started about this?
Holy shit, is it all the same guy?
>>
>>67344494
>Superman
>anti hero
>>
>>67344494
>Critics are being paid to write bad stuff

Why bother to pay off critics when you could have interns astroturf the audience reviews for free?
>>
>>67344494
Now this is some finely crafted bait, excellent work
>>
>>67344494
Stop reading reviews before watching a movie
It greatly influences your perception of said movie and I don't think you want to get brainwashed by marvel shills, do you?
>>
>>67344899
Yeah, that almost got me to take the bait.
>>
>>67344494
I think it's more that there is a "kind" of bad film critics are more willing to prop up.

incoherent tripe has to at least have jokes and fun characters before they'll swallow their self-esteem and shill en masse. if a movie is overly serious AND shallow AND boring AND a mess it just becomes impossible.

but yes, the Marvel/Disney stuff is 100% shilled.
>>
>>67344494
crying screaming baby.jpg
>>
>>67344899
he might as well have made a fucking Miracleman movie for some adult Marvel Max kind of movie imprint for Disney the way fucking Snyder took things.
>>
File: 1234.jpg (20 KB, 420x344) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
20 KB, 420x344
>>67344494
>>This movie deserves WAY more respect!
You
haven't
seen
it
It's
not
out
yet
>>
>>67344839
>normal
where films have thousands of 10's before early screenings happen
>>
>>67344494
I am by no means a fanboy of either studio, I simply enjoy seeing my childhood heroes brought to life in cinema. That being said, the reaction to man of steel and now BvS seems to be completely irrational and does not fit in with reality at all. Thor 2 received a far better reception. So did Iron man 3. Thor 2 and Iron man 3 were complete garbage yet they're on 66% and 79% respectively. Man of Steel was AT THE VERY LEAST as good as Thor 2 and Iron Man 3, yet people treat it like it was a new level of bad unseen before in the superhero genre. It was actually a refreshing change to the Marvel formula, offering cinema that was quite artful and beautiful to look at. It had flaws but it was no where near as bad as people indicate.

Part of me agrees with you OP. They are either being paid to shit on DC films, or they are simply too used to the fast paced, marvel 'quip' style of movie now that any deviation from that causes them to fall asleep and lose interest. Those are the only two explanations I can think of, because MoS was certainly not as bad as they say and I refuse to believe BvS is 36% bad.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.