[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Now, I have finally become Marvel®'s Kingpin™. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_noaoj4mfs81ushyv6o1_1280.png (603 KB, 711x947) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noaoj4mfs81ushyv6o1_1280.png
603 KB, 711x947
>Now, I have finally become Marvel®'s Kingpin™.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>it's like a Marvel's Punisher™: War Zone out there!
>>
>Stick, what exactly is the Black Sky?
>I cant tell you that kid, you have to wait for Season 3 of Marvel's Daredevil™ to find that out
>>
>>67339643
He meant I'm a fat peace of shit and shouldn't be on TV anymore
>>
>>67339643
That he can cook some good egg on the frying pan.
>>
>>67339643
Will he have muscle definition by the end of the season? if not I'll be pissed
>>
>>67339643
He means that hes gonna be the eyepatch guy in MCU as villain version
>>
"Guess we have to go look. Cage that animal before it wakes up"

In the fucking teaser no less
>>
>>67340028
r u ok?
>>
>>67340082
No pls send help
>>
>>67339643
Thank you, Wesley.
>>
File: Who_the_fuck_let_Boris_drive.gif (2 MB, 342x188) Image search: [Google]
Who_the_fuck_let_Boris_drive.gif
2 MB, 342x188
>>67339643
I'd rather have corny and cliched Kingpin than this autistic edgy shit version 2bh
>>
That he will kill himself in a bathroom with a m14
>>
>>67339643
>What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67339757
>>
>>67340222
Trips wasted on your shit opinions
>>
God was this an awful watch
I spent half of the time doing something else while watching 2nd season
I can't stand that little blonde cunt with her horse face always acting like she is victim. That stupid cliché of the young little reporter breaking in houses. Fuck this girl. Fuck her and fuck the other hipster faggot with his stupid beard that acts like he is the shit. Youre bald bro. It could have been a really great show but they had to ruin it with shit side stories that lead nowhere and bring nothing new to the ploth. Half of the screen time is dedicated to that stupid horse shit blonde.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.