[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ouch! remember that comedian on that show that was never funny.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: BTFO.png (19 KB, 597x244) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
19 KB, 597x244
Ouch! remember that comedian on that show that was never funny.
>>
File: just.jpg (12 KB, 208x208) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
12 KB, 208x208
comedian in question. trying to jew his way back to stardumb
>>
>>67338410
>>67338442
So is he a dick or is Heaton just being a bitch
>>
I think they are friends and she was just kidding.
>>
>>67338410
Am I supposed to know who either of these people are?
>>
>>67338460
probably
>>
The way people in show business communicate is odd. There was a report that Bowie emailed some strange things that made him sound like a dick. Maybe it's a cultural thing to sound like a douche when you're famous.
>>
>>67338535
To be fair it's hard to tell when it's written out.

I could see Bowie being condescending though. But to be fair, he earned the right to be condescending.
>>
Literally who and who?
>>
>>67338746
why are you here?
>>
>>67338899
oh sorry I'll go check up on my shitty washed up CBS sitcom actors before I come back
>>
>>67338451
He is a massive dick and a shit comedian.

He likes to act like he knows alot about comedy even though he is one of the worst standups i have ever seen.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/23/arts/andy-kindler-gives-the-funny-business-its-annual-review.html
>>
>>67338535

Bowie was blunt. Many of his emails were telling no-talent hacks that their collaboration ideas were shit straight out
>>
>>67339005
you're complaining like someone didn't give you their names which I OP did. what the fuck you want an imdb profile?
>>
>>67338442
>>67338410

Why mention King of Queens when they only had minor cameos on that show and they were more known for Everybody Loves Raymond?
>>
Anthony is offensively racist though, don't pretend he's a hack because he doesn't kiss ant's tranny loving cockring
>>
File: bowie4.png (3 MB, 2094x1380) Image search: [Google]
bowie4.png
3 MB, 2094x1380
>>67338535
>>67338636
>>67339280
Bowie was kind of an asshole.
>>
>>67340924
Go back to your containment sub
>>
>>67340927

Honestly Bowie just came across as a regular shitposter on that site. The site itself was something of a shithole, there were arguments on there all the time, so he was probably just levelling the odds.
>>
>>67338442
>stardumb

whoa man

go easy on the guy
>>
>>67341157
well as much as it is possible OP just "doesn't get" this guy, it's much more likely in my opinion that he's a butthurt right winger/OA fan trying to get a stab at a guy because... he's not funny.
It couldn't be that humour is subjective, the guy just isn't good
>>
>>67340927
This is clearly just shitposting. He would have been right at home here.
>>
>>67338410
>playing pretend for money
>job

Fuck off, Hollywood twat.
>>
>>67340927
>clearly joking with fans who are in on the joke
>kind of an asshole

what's that disorder where people can't tell when others are joking

starts with an a...?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.