[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw SvB, ending was bullshit, hinted a fucking possible sequel.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Saw SvB, ending was bullshit, hinted a fucking possible sequel.
Also, fuck you you lying shits. Superman doesn't fling Doomsday and himself into the sun, he gets stabbed in the chest to shit by Doomsday, but even then doesn't fucking die, it was hinted that he was still alive, the shit.
>>
yes, we all knew that, thx

better talk about jesse pissing in someone's coffee, damn
>>
also, ask a guy that saw SvB anything
>>
File: superman_bald_1_.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
superman_bald_1_.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>39%
>>
>>67337343
Why are the standards for superhero movies defined by every flick Marvel releases? It doesnt make any sense to me.
>>
>>67337283
>it was hinted that he was still alive

In what way?
>>
>>67337413

The standard was already set by The Dark Knight.
>>
>>67337343
Is Eisenberger better than expected?
>>
>>67337518
No

>>67337475
The casket was empty
>>
>>67337475
Close-up shot of his grave, some sound, dirt on grave starts to hover but quickly cuts to credits.
And oh yeah, no after credits scene, don't bother waiting.

>>67337518
I thought he was good, then again, I've been told that I have shit taste by everyone I know.
>>
File: Darkseid copy copy-1.jpg (874 KB, 1920x1241) Image search: [Google]
Darkseid copy copy-1.jpg
874 KB, 1920x1241
?
>>
>>67337564
That's even more bullshit

Why did they fake his death?
>>
>>67337283
>hinted a fucking possible sequel.

>justice league announced for next year with hack snyder directing

YOU DONT SAY
>>
>>67337564
>The casket was empty

Oh my god, please tell me this isn't real.

>The tomb was empty
>chirst is risen

HHHACCCKK SNYDEEERRR
>>
>>67337591
If he didn't really die why did he get buried
>>
>>67337656
He did die, he was stabbed to shit. I meant that it was hinted that he didn't die in the ending and that ending was the dirt hover shit that I was talking about.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.