[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>On January 2, 2010, Lange attempted suicide at his home by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 79418226EM001_ARTIE_LANGE_P[1].jpg (1 MB, 2267x3000) Image search: [Google]
79418226EM001_ARTIE_LANGE_P[1].jpg
1 MB, 2267x3000
>On January 2, 2010, Lange attempted suicide at his home by drinking bleach and stabbing himself in the abdomen nine times with a 13-inch kitchen knife.[69][70] He was found on the floor by his mother and taken to Jersey City Medical Center where he underwent surgery. Lange was released from the hospital in the following week[71] and transferred to a psychiatric ward. Sirius management stated that Lange would be welcomed back onto The Howard Stern Show following his recovery

Why do so many comedians have mental problems?
>>
File: 1395716597462.jpg (4 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
1395716597462.jpg
4 KB, 201x251
>>67336902
I think it's the other way around, that mental people often become comics to try to soothe the issues they have, to try to control the people laughing at them. Also they cray.
>>
He did this to punish Howard Stern for firing him. It was a cry for help and a punitive act not a real attempt. I don't blame Howard for banning him permanently from the show
>>
>>67336902
>why do people who stand in front of crowds and tell jokes so everyone will laugh have mental problems.

I dunno, why?
>>
>>67336975
Howard banned him? for what?
>>
he has such a shitty act. should have finished the job
>>
>>67336902
>>On January 2, 2010, Lange attempted suicide at his home by drinking bleach and stabbing himself in the abdomen nine times with a 13-inch kitchen knife
How fat was he to survive that?
>>
>moderately famous comedian still lives with his mother
top kek
>>
they come up with their comedy personas in the first place to cope with depressing and insecurities, they dont think anyone could like them if they're not being funny, source: robbin williams interviews
>>
>it's an artie is high on heroin and doesn't add to the show at all episode
>>
>>67337041
for being a heroin addict who refused to get help and """stabbing himself""" to stain Howard's name when he got fired because of it
>>
>>67337139
I thought Howard was the type to use someone's illness to his advantage for ratings
>>
>>67337112
Artie was always very spotty. Most of the time he just made mean comments and made obnoxious noises but he occasionally was pure gold. Him blowing the fuck out of that sports announcer trying to be a talk show host was amazing
>>
File: LADYBUGS 6.jpg (212 KB, 632x950) Image search: [Google]
LADYBUGS 6.jpg
212 KB, 632x950
>>67336902
Man I don't get this guy. He's loved beyond by his fans no matter what horrible things he does. He was making shit loads of money which he would waist gamebling. For a guy who looks like shit hes been given 30,000 chance in life and in radio.
Than he turns around and tries to kill himself and for what ? Because he failed to hold his fathers latter which caused his fathers death when he fell to the ground ?

Dude needs to learn to forgive himself.
>>
>>67336975
>It was a cry for help
>drinking bleach
Okay anon
>>
>>67337002
Actors act in front of people and they don't have as many suicides.
>>
>>67337047
Fucking this. Forget about being to fat to fish. This guy is to fat to kill himself.
>>
File: 1407864295800l.jpg (98 KB, 500x732) Image search: [Google]
1407864295800l.jpg
98 KB, 500x732
>>67337066
Robbin Williams dead. Artie still alive and kicking. What a fun world we live in.
>>
>>67337305
Acting is a craft.

Comedians are court jesters.
>>
File: Fuller House 12.jpg (40 KB, 278x407) Image search: [Google]
Fuller House 12.jpg
40 KB, 278x407
>>67337379
What about Bob Saget? He's a comedian and a pretty good actor. Most of his shit on full house is just him being the corny clean freak but when he had to deal with real subject matter he could really turn it on and make you feel.
>>
>>67337278
Just read the Wikipedia article. The source for the bleach claim is an interview with Artie Lange, not a hospital or doctor.

Artie Lange is a known liar who makes up stories and embellishes events all the time. He probably just drank some tap water.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.