[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'LL KIDNAP A THOUSAND CHILDREN BEFORE I LET THIS COMPANY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 200x108) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 200x108
>I'LL KIDNAP A THOUSAND CHILDREN BEFORE I LET THIS COMPANY DIE!

But why?
>>
It's a stupid analogy for the oil industry.
>>
Because they're monster who prey off the fear of children. Why WOULDN'T he do that?
>>
File: 1421494554549.png (231 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
1421494554549.png
231 KB, 304x366
So he can make more money and keep his industry, you dumbass.
>>
>>67334810
they use children's screams for electricity. have you ever seen the movie?
>>
The British facilitated the rape and enslavement of thousands of their own children just so people wouldnt think they were racist. If children actually provided usable energy, you better believe we would be hooking them up to machines and draining them of their life force or chi or whatever.
>>
>>67334810
cause the normal means to get energy weren't enough

the kidnapping method would be better

It's darker when you realize the machine wouldn't kill the children. He was going to kidnap thousands of children and hide them away, constantly siphoning their screams for energy. Can you imagine that? Being kidnapped as a young child and being tortured to scream for the rest of your life?
>>
>>67334810
He wants to deprive the pathetic cunnyposters from their waifus.
>>
>>67334854
So laughter is the clean energy we should be switching to?
>>
>>67335535

Yes. Did you not get that when watching the movie?
>>
>>67335535
Yeah but it's a strawman because laughter is shown to be a zillion times more potent than fear and the big bad boss is just evil and bad and doesn't want to use it for no reason aside from being a bad guy.

Meanwhile if we just dropped "bad" energy tomorrow and switched to 100% renewable quality of life and access to energy would drop like a stone.
>>
>>67335680
>quality of life

wah no more mansion ;_;
>>
>>67334810
Because of The Future
>>
>>67335779
Try basic electricity access home boy
>>
>monsters think children are walking, toxic radiation
>the average monster public would somehow care if he kidnaps children

why is Pixar considered good again?
>>
>>67335966

No, the average monster public wouldn't care, but that's the whole fucking point. The big wigs know that children aren't toxic, they just spread that propaganda to justify scaring them for energy. Sully gets red pilled by meeting Boo and realizing children aren't toxic monsters, but rational creatures with emotions. He starts to feel bad about scaring kids, and so would everyone else if they knew children weren't evil like the propaganda tells them. Sully wanted to expose Waternoose by revealing to everyone that children aren't toxic, and that's at the crux of the conflict between them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.