[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think Foggy is- More useful than not? Sometimes useful? or Pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Daredevil101_1224.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil101_1224.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
Think Foggy is-
More useful than not?
Sometimes useful?
or
Pretty useless?
and why?
>>
Useless and pretty much no reason to be there everything he does can be done by another character more important to the show.
>>
Foggy's useless
Karen's useless and a shit writer
Daredevil's useless

Punisher and Fisk are the only characters worth a damn
>>
All Foggy-Bitch does is nag Matt who gets him all these great cases he can build his reputation on
>>
It was for the better that Matt was 'Batman' for 94% percent of this season, and didn't bother pretending to do his actual lawyer job, at least now Foggy can stand on his own 2 feet and not be a dependent girlfriend to Matt.

What the fuck were they thinking making Page a reporter?
>>
I fucking hated his character in the 1st season and I didn't this season so I think he got better??
>>
who does the blonde chick hook up with, coming from someone who doesnt give a fuck but thinks that foggy guy looks like a fag
>>
>>67333796
>Great tier
Fisk and Punisher
>Good tier
Daredevil
>Meh tier
Elektra and the Nurse
>Shit tier
The rest
>Reddit tier
Stick
>>
>>67334285
She wanted to fuck Daredevil but then she saw Elektra in his bed and jumped to conclusions. Then she wanted to fuck the Punisher but he used her as bait and told her to fuck off so he can do some Punishing
>>
>>67334360
I'd put DD in meh tier, him preaching about not killing or forcing his don't kill opinions on everyone got frustrating even in the first season.

I am curious to see where it goes with the nurse from here
>>
>>67334370
Is Frank confirmed to have his own show yet? He pretty much stole every scene he was in.
>>
>>67333796
As impossibly obnoxious as he was in S1, they toned down his faggotry this time around. I found him much more tolerable, like all the shit around him has started to get to him.
He's still hard on the eyes, but there's some character arc going on here.
>>
>>67334581
I think he can actually be worked with but Karen needs to be killed off.
>>
>>67334360
>Great Tier
>no Wesley
>>
Considering all the research and digging for the truth, you could kinda tell they wanted Page to be a lawyer or at least a P.I. instead of Foggy this season.
>>
utterly useless. they could have at least had him show more guts during the punisher trial (muh opening statement, whatever). They need to really ramp up his charisma because as is he has nothing going for him
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.