[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Miss me yet DC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: movies-singer-xmen.jpg (594 KB, 2164x3438) Image search: [Google]
movies-singer-xmen.jpg
594 KB, 2164x3438
>Miss me yet DC?
>>
>>67332297
DC needs to hire him for Justice League, anything to get rid of Snyder. Snyder is literally destroying the DC movie universe.
>>
>>67332297

Superman Returns, aka Nothing Happens: The Movie.
>>
>>67332297
Well... He did say apocalypse is his last x men...
>>
wait till apoc drops

singer is going to make snyder look like stanley kubrick
>>
>>67332664
Shit on MoS all you want but it was a million times better than Superman Returns. Singer had a great Supes and Kevin Goddamn Spacey as Luthor and the movie was still a turd. Like, how do you fuck that up?
>>
Superman Returns was good in that it wasn't another fucking origin story
>>
>>67332664
>hey guys DarkSeid is bad, but you know what's worse?Racism and homophobia
>>
>>67332794
>>67332791
Singer's X-men movies are much better than Man of Steel, not that you DCucks will admit it, but it's true, and Singer on a team movie like Justice League is the only way DC is going to save the mess Snyder put them in.
>>
>>67332694
It has the classic Superman theme. That's all a Superman movie really needs.
>>
>>67332893
No, it was a sequel to a movie from 30 years ago because the director had a nostalgia boner. That's much worse.
>>
>>67332952
So? At least he understood the fact that almost everyone knows Superman's origin and there's no need to explore that yet again.
>>
I thought Returns was ok. it could have done better without the kid and Cyclops, and if it moved Lois and Clark's relationship forward instead of remaining in the same place where the Donner flicks left off also a different villain than realtor Lex Luthor again.

anyway, Apocalypse is supposedly Singer's last X-Men. so, he's a free agent same with Joss Whedon.
>>
>>67332694
yet it still felt closer to the roots of the comic and Superman's legacy than Man of Murder.

It might have been boring but at least it wasn't sacrilege.
>>
>>67333063
The origin wasn't the problem. It was all the unnecessary baggage that came with it. Who enjoys Superman because of the relationship issues he has with his estranged wife and kid?
>>
>>67332926
exactly why superman is so shallow. based Snyder wouldn't touch that shit. Singer is a wannabe Spielberg and Snyder is a wannabe Bay/Malick/???. Snyder has no clue what he's doing but he has technical chops and style. Way more entertaining than singer. To me at least.
>>
>>67333213
>who enjoys exploring Superman's humanity?
>>
>>67333165

I dislike both, honestly. They should've just quit making new Superman movies. They're never gonna top Donner/Reeve's 1978 take.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.