[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (907 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
907 KB, 1280x640
WHAT THE FUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67325461
what. you don't feed your bull after a breeding session?
>>
i dont watch this show but i read about "the bull"

can someone tell me or post a webm?
>>
>>67327506
it's the guy in the middle

he fucked frank's wife that previous night IN THE WHITE HOUSE and frank made them a nice breakfast the next morning.
>>
>>67325461
>image.jpg
>is a terrible thread

BAN MOBILE POSTERS
>>
>>67328811
its a PNG you illitrate shitposter

fucken retard
>>
At least they haven't made the bull black yet tho.
>>
>>67327579
... She's cheating on him, it's not like he has a cuck fetish and actually knows what's going on between the two.
>>
>>67327579
To be fair he cheats on his wife like a million times.
I think they just don't give a shit.
>>
>>67328990
Did you see the show? He is aware of it and expressly gave them permission to do it.

Hollywood is fucking brainwashing us.
>>
File: file.png (179 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
file.png
179 KB, 500x336
>>67328939
oh, they will.
>>
>>67325461
>>67329043
You guys are retarded. It's supposed to show the fact that they're both complete sociopaths and that there's literally no love between them.
>>
>>67329114
keep looking for excuses, cuck.
>>
>>67329043
Did you ever think Spacey was Alpha? It's been known for awhile he's pretty gay man.
>>
>>67329114
They do love each other. Frank lets his wife cheat because "he cant give her everything she needs".
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 180x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 180x192
What if Frank also let Tommy fuck him? Would cuckfags call it even?
>>
>>67329102
How can I even compete?
>>
You guys do know that Frank cheats on her all the time right?
>>
File: blacked.jpg (44 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
blacked.jpg
44 KB, 529x352
>>67329102
NETFLIX
>>
>>67329724
only with that slut reporter who he hasn't banged in 2 seasons
>>
>>67329043
Frank Underwood is a bisexual weirdo.

Its not like its a character shift.
>>
I cannot stand Mickey Doyle's character this season. I fast forward through all his scenes.
>>
Can't stand that writer anymore desu
>>
Is there a sex scene or not?
>>
>>67329102
This forced relationship annoys me more than Clare fucking some guy.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.