[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, Nacho. How did you make these 25 grands? Puta madre...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Tucobreakingbad.jpg (58 KB, 270x292) Image search: [Google]
Tucobreakingbad.jpg
58 KB, 270x292
Hey, Nacho.
How did you make these 25 grands?
Puta madre...
>>
File: meme-twins.jpg (245 KB, 1277x715) Image search: [Google]
meme-twins.jpg
245 KB, 1277x715
>HAHA hey guys! Remember these two crazy fellas?! Of course you do! Check out our preview for the next episode to see who else pops up on the next EXCITING episode of #BetterCallSaul
>>
Nacho vanished after a trip to a vacuum cleaner store.
>>
>>67316037
>Screen time 5 seconds in total
>>
>>67316037
>show is a spin off of another series
>act surprised when characters from that show are also in this show.

literally retarded meme.
>>
>>67316587
they don't have to cum them all out super fast and have them all know each other, it's george lucas status
>>
>>67316587
they're doing it every episode now. tio wasn't so bad, but with the twins it seemed really forced. like in BB they had this over-the-top introduction episode that gives them a menacing appearance, and they're tasked with killing both a DEA agent and what they consider a drug lord. In the BCS episode they're just flung in seemingly overnight to deal with an old man who isn't taking a bribe.
>>
>>67316653
That Mikes dealing with the spics and the spics are all connected?

just stop reddit.
>>
>>67316726
>blatant cameos purely for the sake of it
>not reddit
>>
>>67316653
George Lucas' setting was a huge galaxy and he was connecting characters that had absolutely nothing to do with each other (Anakin and C3PO)

Vince Gilligan's setting is the criminal underworld of Albuquerque, and we know Mike and Saul have connections to these characters in Breaking Bad.
>>
>>67316037
think this made me hate the show
>>
>>67316052
I don't remember, when did he appear last in BB? I think when Tuco killed his henchman in front of Walter and Jesse but I'm not sure.
>>
>>67317184
Nacho didnt appear at all in BB.
>>
>>67317204
You're right, I thought he had.
>>
>>67317204
He gets mentioned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gM6_FCeiBA
>>
>>67316701
They are the cartel hitmen, Since mike outwitted and got rid of the first 2 dudes they sent they brought in the big guns, its really not such a big issue. Mike has to get in with Gus through the Cartel somehow right?
>>
>>67315883

ey Tuco,

chinga tu pinche cara guey
>>
>>67317299
wait, who is lalo?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.