[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know, looking back, TPM wasn't even that bad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: liam-neeson-hairstyle-30.jpg (172 KB, 950x766) Image search: [Google]
liam-neeson-hairstyle-30.jpg
172 KB, 950x766
You know, looking back, TPM wasn't even that bad.
>>
>>67306584
Wasn't great, but it was hardly the holocaust with lightsabres
>>
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
EVIAN BOTTLE
>>
It looked more like a real movie than 2 or 3
>>
I BET SHE STILL MASTURBATES TO THE THOUGHT OF IT
>>
Yes it was. Attack of the Clones was far worse, though.
>>
I find it funny that people shit on the prequels so much. Look back on the original trilogy, if you can't see how the prequels turned out the way they did then you're blinded by nostalgia. There were symptoms even then.
>>
>>67306636
Yeah.
>shot on film
>the sets didn't look like cgi diarrhea
>some sense of adventure was there
>Neeson was fine
>McDiarmid
>Maul
>>
>battle droid army

>only half of what you had back in 1979, but with rounder edges

Why would I want to rewatch TFA again?
>>
>>67306696
For Kylo.
>>
>>67306584
The prequels had Nathalie Portman which makes them at least watchable imo.
>>
>>67306649
Hello Rëddït
>>
All you have to think, is what if the original movies didnt exist? If it had the same huge budget, it would have gone down as one of the biggest flops in history. Who would honestly reccommend this movie to their friends? If it had a smaller budget, it would be instantly forgotten.
>>
>>67306946
>If it had a smaller budget
It would've been better. No cgi gungans, more focus on Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon and Anakin, no podracing.
>>
>>67306584

>Dem fuck eyes
>>
>>67306933
You don't have to do that.

The word isn't blocked you retarded mongoloid.
>>
>>67307038
It is when it has "Hi" or "Hello" before it you Redditor.
>>
>>67306584
Its the only one I've ever liked. Quigon and Obi hijinks were the best.
>>
File: np.jpg (180 KB, 991x817) Image search: [Google]
np.jpg
180 KB, 991x817
hhhhnnnggggg
>>
File: 1455801951707.jpg (38 KB, 266x368) Image search: [Google]
1455801951707.jpg
38 KB, 266x368
>>67308364
>>
Star Wars is a kid's movie. There isn't a kid alive back then who didn't love this movie. It's only after they grew out of the target audience age that they started shitting on it.
>>
>>67306933
Is it reddit to like or dislike the prequels? Or is everyone here just autistic?
>>
>>67309041
Liking movies is Reddit
>>
>>67307057
hey reddit
>>
File: ned-flanders.jpg (59 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ned-flanders.jpg
59 KB, 640x360
>>67307057
Hi diddely ho Reddit
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.