[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1458628012403.png (65 KB, 587x527) Image search: [Google]
1458628012403.png
65 KB, 587x527
IT'S OVER, /TV/

DC IS FINISHED
>>
>>67304240

superman dies doesn't he
>>
>>67304240
He sounds excited.
>>
>>67304240
Literally who?
>>
File: James.png (307 KB, 361x501) Image search: [Google]
James.png
307 KB, 361x501
Take a proverbial step back for a moment, and look at the situation. This... is a thing. Batman versus Superman. People actually got together and decided, "despite this being quite possibly the most idiotic idea in the entire history of the world, we're going to make this. We... are going to make this HAPPEN."

Batman versus Superman. Let that sink in. Are you shocked, yet? Are you stunned to your very core? Has your world become frighteningly-unstable with that revelation?

Batman...... versus...... Superman. I still can't grasp it. I am as unable to grasp it, as many Americans could not grasp the attacks on the World Trade Center. It is the unthinkable. It is the inconceivable (no Princess Bride jokes, please.) It is the impossible... and yet, there it is, for all to see, to attempt to comprehend, the incomprehensible.

Batman versus Superman.

I, surely, am not the first to believe that Idiocracy has come true 500 years too-early.
>>
Sounds like Superman dies to me.
>>
yeah ok but any news on My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2?
>>
>HOLY SHIT

the 2nd act everyone is saying is great

>WHAT THE

the first half that everyone says is shit

>NOOOOOO

superman dying
>>
>>67304307

>joe reacting to the 2nd act before the first half
>>
>>67304240
He's most likely enraged that Superman dies. That is his name sake after all. What is his name again?
>>
>>67304240
DCucks should've known what to expect considering who is the director.

Props to them for at least trying to keep up with Marvel though.
>>
>>67304280
>Batman versus Superman

Just to clear things up- It's not "versus" it's "V", Batman v Superman.

Just as "S" is Kryptonian for hope, "V" is Kyptonian for cooperation.
They have to cooperate to defeat Doomsday.

That's the real spoiler.
>>
>>67304280
it doesn't matter
>>
File: 235236262.jpg (113 KB, 877x552) Image search: [Google]
235236262.jpg
113 KB, 877x552
CHANGES EVERYTHING!!
>>
>>67304879
>literally cannot go to sleep after what I just saw
How the fuck does a fucking film affect a person's ability to do basic things? I hate these hype enthusiasts with their bullshit
>>
>>67304240
What's his name again?
>>
File: you.gif (1 MB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
1 MB, 342x239
>>67304879
God it's so annoying when people get way too enthusiastic like this.
>>
>>67304240
>>67304879
>Man who makes his living off of nerd culture obsession tells people to go see capeshit movie 872b

SHOCKING
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.