[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Andrea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
How do you fuck up a character this bad? its almost like they killed her off in season 3 because they knew there was no coming back from that
>>
She was a terrible character in the show and IS a terrible character in the comics. At least the show had the balls to kill her off.
>>
File: CharactersTWDS3-Andrea.jpg (47 KB, 590x375) Image search: [Google]
CharactersTWDS3-Andrea.jpg
47 KB, 590x375
The Walking Dead is dead without Andrea
>>
just cast someone that looks Mickey Rourke and have her act like a bitch in heat
>>
What happened to that bus load of seniors? They just disappeared.
>>
File: 1420532318503.jpg (44 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
1420532318503.jpg
44 KB, 329x399
>Terrible show adapted from terrible comic by terrible writers has a terrible character

Fucking hell, it's a total mystery.
>>
>>67304269
weren't they back in atlanta?
>>
File: ass.jpg (52 KB, 667x377) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
52 KB, 667x377
She was in the clear until she shot Daryl in the head, after that fans were in open revolt and her character was doomed
>>
File: 1568985546302.jpg (184 KB, 1250x831) Image search: [Google]
1568985546302.jpg
184 KB, 1250x831
how about that fucking faggot morgan? holy shit wtf kind of gay ass character is this? i was so excited him coming back and being like some maniac. but nah. let's add some lame star wars kid inspired beta faggot and have him spend his screen time crying or practicing his bow staff
>>
>>67304379
he didnt get that long of a run in the comics anyways I wouldnt be surprised if negan bats him
>>
>>67304180
wow I completely forgot about her
how did she die?
>>
>>67304588
raped with her legs spread open by a horny cuckboy zombie
>>
>>67304588
Michonne shot her after that gay dude turned and bit her.
>>
>>67304379
They definitely ruined the character. His stoic moral buddhist shit feels really lame... Having a stick as his primary weapon does not help.
>>
>>67304588
governor killed milton and left his body while she was chained up, rick and friends found her but she had already been bit, gave her a gun and she shot herself
>>
>>67304303
it's mistery you blibbering retard
>>
>>67304180
They didn't fuck up, the average viewer is a manchild that doesn't the character
>>
Daryl fans got her killed off.
>>
>>67304180
The made up for it though with her foot scenes towards her death.
>>
>>67304329
This, she literally received death threats for that scene from Daryl fangirls. After that and her friends Frank Darabont and Jeffrey DeMunn leaving the show, she wanted out too but gave them a little leeway in writing her out than DeMunn did (Andrea is STILL alive in the comics to this day, and the show already committed to tying her with Michonne at the end of season 2).

The original plan was for Andrea to take over Woodbury instead of them all being bused over to the prison. I'm not sure how what they would've done with the Governor in 4A, but the end result probably would've been the same and Andrea would be with them on the way to DC instead of Sasha.
>>
She was legitimately awful and I wanted to kill myself any time she was on screen holy shit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.