[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>To protect the world from devastation What did they mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
>To protect the world from devastation

What did they mean by this?
>>
go home nerd
>>>/vp/
>>
Didn't make any sense. I thought they were the bad guys.
>>
File: grandis gang.jpg (1003 KB, 849x1141) Image search: [Google]
grandis gang.jpg
1003 KB, 849x1141
I like the Grandis gang better
>>
Jessie was hot af
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 414x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 414x600
To save the flower
FROM EVIL
DETERORATION
YEAAHH
>>
File: biff.png (459 KB, 850x704) Image search: [Google]
biff.png
459 KB, 850x704
Whats this guys name again?
>>
>>67299728
this. All of those dumbasses talking about having a crush on Misty when Jessie was in the same show
>>
>>67299705
that was the joke
they got the motto wrong

butch and cassidy's motto was the right one
>>
>>67299798
>butch
you mean biff?
>>
>>67299711
didn't one of them marry her at the end and the other became a cuck?
>>
>>67299831
Sanson married Marie
and Hanson made a big ass car factory and became rich as fuck
>>
Why did they give Meowth a New York (?) accent?

Why did it work so well and make him the best part of the show?
>>
>>67299903
new yorkers are naturally degenerate criminals
>>
>>67299705
They are not bad guys. They're nationalist hippies who are manipulated by the real bad guy because they are loyal to what they think is a righteous cause. This is pretty obvious.
>>
>>67299903
Did anybody ever speculate as to how Meowth and Meowth alone could talk?
>>
>>67299903
Because he was poor as fuck and cucked by a bigger cat.
>>
>>67299728
Jessie and Misty are the only cartoons who make my penis confused. I have fapped to Jessie hentai many times...
>>
>>67299903

Jap meowth voice is scary as fuck desu.
>>
>>67299949
There's a fucking episode about it, it was to impress a chick.
>>
>>67299673
>that episode about James as a boy and his growlithe

;_;
>>
>>67299903
In latin-american spanish they gave him and James the most fucking mexican voices they could get.
>>
>>67299673
Why could the cat talk?
>>
>>67299994
He sounds like a woman smoker.

I like the Jessie and James voice actors, but honestly, the names and voice gimmicks they gave them in the English version were way better. Even calling them Jessie and James (and their rivals Cassidy and Butch) was a cool idea.
>>
Damn, i always thought Jessie was sexy as fuck, too bad there aren't many doujins about her.
>>
>15 minutes for trash that has its own quarantine board

What are you doing to our art board Isaan? First you make the sticky and now this?

You should be lynched
>>
File: 1424305605453.png (467 KB, 431x492) Image search: [Google]
1424305605453.png
467 KB, 431x492
>>67300051
>>
>>67300051

>that episode about James childhood
>he just wanted to live freely

;_;
>>
>>67300143
This is a tv show. Pokemon can be discussed here and on /v/. Deal with it.
>>
>>67300051
>I can't believe James is gone
>HE'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF US
>>
>team rocket collects rare pokemon
>meowth is literally the only ever talking pokemon
>Na it sucks we want that pikachu that is slightly more powerful than the ones found in the wild

Justify this now.
>>
>>67300376

Are you saying /pol/ should have their live debate threads here too since its on television? same with the news??

Day time espn are shows too so should /sp/ have those threads and game threads here as well?
>>
>>67300439
>Are you saying /pol/ should have their live debate threads here too since its on television? same with the news??

This actually happens though.
>>
>>67300454

I'm talking about the live debates they have stickies for not John Oliver clips.
>>
>>67300520
Oh, I don't visit /pol/. But plenty of political TV broadcasts are on /tv/ all the time. Same goes for Mecha television and film, or Animals & Nature television and film. It's a broad topic that encompasses lots of other topics.

This shit was on television, it's /tv/.
>>
>>67300689

Then why do they delete the threads?
>>
>>67300331
>"He should be free to decide who he does or doesn't want to marry!"

Pretty progressive.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.