[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bates Motel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1427234385326.png (369 KB, 515x567) Image search: [Google]
1427234385326.png
369 KB, 515x567
New episode, get in here
>>
Norman's an absolute madman an there's still an entire season left after this before the series ends. I don't get how that works. Also there's no more implied momcest like season one and two, into the trash tbqh.
>>
>Marrying Norma
Idiot
>>
>>67294824
>no more implied momcest

Really? The momcest has only gotten better.
>>
so does this mean sickfu can finally smoke weed?
>>
>phantom tank syndrome
>>
They were pretty damn close last episode
>>
Does sickfu do any lewd things lately? She makes me so hard I ache in my loins for her
>>
didnt we use to have more people last season?

cant believe people are still making TWD threads
>>
>>67294711
Bates Motel is back?

Fuck yeah muh sickfu
>>
>>67295114
Yea, I'm not sure what happened. These threads will probably pick up near the end of the season though.
>>
What a beta

inb4 Romero is secretly gay or some shit
>>
>my high school boyfriend knocked me up

MOMFU
>>
NormAlex are qt
>>
>>67295389
>high school bf

she forgot to mention that was her brother
>>
>>67294824
>no more implied momcest like season one and two
what about like in S3
>>
>>67295385
I'd prefer it, Norma begging him to marry and saying she knows he likes her and acting distant after he does her the favor
>>
I haven't watched any of the new season but I stick around these threads for the sickfu
last season was garbage
>>
Ow the edge, Norman
>>
BADASS
A
D
A
S
S
>>
>a lick off the family loli

very lewd
>>
Whoever this is, she's hot
>>
SAY IT NORMAN

IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH HER
>>
MOMMY
>>
Wish my Bimmer had that!
>>
IT'S ALL FOR YOU, DAMIEN

soon
>>
>YWN penetrate Norma
Why even live?
>>
>>67296410
disappointing series desu
>>
>>67296679
I like it so far
>>
>mfw no more momcest

Man that's the only reason I watch this show.
>>
>>67296717
Me too, I watched that lucife one and didn't like it
>he reads minds, drives fast cars, has all the ladies, he's soooo cool he's saaaata
>>
>>67296849
Yeah Lucifer is much worse.
But Damien is bland, visuals uninteresting. The score doesn't aid in the visuals it tries to trick the viewer into thinking something big is happening when it's all boring

They're meant to be war photographers, going where the action is and shit but they look like frat fucks and sorority sluts
I'm hoping it gets more interesting as it goes deeper in but so far they've been relying on cheap horror cliches and showing the great scenes from The Omen.
>>
>>67297372
I agree really, I'm hoping it picks up but they definitely could've done a lot better considering the source material is so good
>>
>>67297505
>>67297372
agreed.

they managed to make a war photog antichrist boring and bland somehow
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.