[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show is great and the latest episode was fantastic. Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: vinyl tv show.jpg (294 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
vinyl tv show.jpg
294 KB, 960x1440
This show is great and the latest episode was fantastic.

Discuss.
>>
>>67292390
The David bowie part was pretty good desu
>>
they're not liking it cos it's about dadrock and not hip hop and radiohead
>>
>>67292568
also because the walking pleb is on at the same time
>>
>>67292390
Just finished last episode and fuck me it was great. I've missed television this good for a long time.
>>
>>67292390
Last episode was really good. The final scene was pretty damn sad. Really made up for the weakness of the cucking episode.
>>
>>67293876
>>67292390
It's so manic. It's like the coke scenes from goodfellas but for an hour straight every week.

Bobby Cannavale's gotta get his shit together, he's ruining everybody's lives.

And TV critics are going overboard criticizing how female characters are treated. So enjoy this season, next one is gonna have muh empowered wymyn in it.
>>
File: ernst.png (550 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ernst.png
550 KB, 1280x720
>It's nothing to cry about
;_;
>>
>>67293953
I thought that new exec was gonna be the token I Am Womyn character?
>>
>>67293980
YOU'RE PASSING IT! I VONT A HOT DAWWWWWWG
>>
>>67292390
It's fucking shit. Just give me more of my boy kip!
>>
>>67293996
I hope I'm wrong but I think she's gonna start the turnaround and save the company, she's a plot engine more than a token, out-of-place character.

Believe me, next season will HAVE one mary-sue character that everybody is gonna somehow have to tolerate and pretend doesn't utterly ruin the show.
>>
>>67293980
This was some fight club shit, holy fuck i really thought he was alive and it really hit me like a bang

also that david bowie scene, fuck, and the guy singing at the piano was perfect.
>>
>>67294122
Well, they already do have that character with Juno Temple. She's definitely the audience insert.
>>
>>67294150
Come on dude you had to realize he was dead by his third scene. Having said that, the reveal and the scene of his death was incredible. The Buddy Holly apparition had a very sinister tone to it.
>>
Olivia Wilde's scenes are tedious as fuck though.
I really can't give a shit about her problems.
>>
>>67294150
>holy fuck i really thought he was alive and it really hit me like a bang

Holy shit are you dense as fuck. It was pretty visible in the first encounter and definite by the time they entered the office.
>>
What show is this? Are there any superheroes in it?
>>
>>67292390
I hope it fails, dadrock needs to go.
>>
>>67294353
fuck off child
>>
I don't know how anyone could think the last episode was anything but the worst of the season. The hallucination thing was painfully obvious from the second the character was introduced and that auto tuned David Bowie cover at the end was disgraceful.
>>
I hate almost everyone in this show. It went from serious potential, to shaky, to number 1 on my shit list.

I don't need to see that lumbering asshole on a 5 episode coke binge while he acts out every domestic squabble from the 70s ever. Fuck this show directly to death.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.