[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I supposed to believe that Mannix, a racist who fought for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: enhanced-14199-1439402744-1.png (699 KB, 625x424) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-14199-1439402744-1.png
699 KB, 625x424
Am I supposed to believe that Mannix, a racist who fought for the Confederates and who liked the Colonel, sided with Major Nigger, who killed the Colonel, just because Daisy didn't warn him about the coffee?

Bravo, Tarantino.
>>
>>67280814
you mean, just because Daisy didn't kill him.

then yes, yes we are to believe that.
>>
He also believed in doing things for righteous causes/reasons. Hence the speech about his daddy being a leader of men, whereas Channing Tatum was just a hooligan.

He sided with Sam Jackson because, at least, he was a man who believed in something bigger than his own gain.
>>
>>67280814
I mean I can understand it, he's grateful in a roundabout sorta way. Plus he really wanted to see Joe Gauge get his and saw Major Nigger as a means of doing so.
>>
>>67280814

He's a racist, not an idiot. The two can be mutually exclusive.
>>
>>67280814
He was a racist through osmosis not because he was a bad guy
>>
>>67280814
Patrician here. Hateful right is the best tarantino film and his only one truly original and uncompromised
>>
>>67280814
He was an easily led numbskull carrying around a gun... this movie was shit why are cucks still raving about it?
>>
>>67280814

Yes, you are supposed to believe that.
>>
>>67280814

I don't know about you, but if some fucks i barely knew had no qualms about me drinking poison seconds before I consumed it, I would not be on their side.

Also considering he's a sheriff, so he must have some moral or righteous in the courts of law.
>>
>>67280814
all races unite against bitches
>>
>>67280930
*tips fedora*
>>
He was more of a confederate fanboy, not like the old guy
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 625x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 625x430
Implying he shouldn't have killed both of them
>>
I think Daisy trying to sell Bob's and Gage's bounties made him realize he was dealing with thieves and murderers
>>
>>67280930
>truly original
>it's almost a remake of john carpenter's thing-a-ling
>>
>>67280963
Bros before hos.
>>
>>67282084

You do know John Carpenter's thing is a remake in itself right?

and strangers being trapped in a single locale unable to trust one another isn't new either.
>>
>>67280814
the point is that Mannix and Warren were more alike than they first realized and their hatred of each other was due to racist social mores that were completely arbitrary
>>
>>67282275
it's not just that. you have kurt russell in a leading role, ennio morricone's score, and the ending is pretty much the same. it's not exactly a remake, but it's not original either. not saying it's a bad movie either; I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>67282334
Lol, so thats your point to say that is a remake of the thing? Holy fuck, most retarded thing ive read this year
>>
Niggers>Bitches
>>
>>67282275

John Carpenter's The Thing has very little to do with the original.
>>
>>67282451
and hateful eight has almost nothing to do with john carpenter's thing. it's closer to agatha christie.
>>
>>67282451

The similarities are still there, both dealing with an alien lifeform that crashed at the Arctic, two different kinds of aliens sure but come on you can't think it was a coincidence.
>>
File: steve the cat.jpg (41 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
steve the cat.jpg
41 KB, 268x265
>>67280930
>Patrician here
>>
>>67280814
>/pol/ watches a movie
he's an insecure and dumb fag who will side with anyone who looks alpha and adopt their ideas, if the woman had won he would probably have sided with her
>>
I guess he stopped liking Colonel when he discovered he was a pussy who sided with thieves and murderers
>>
>>67280866
/thread
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.