[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did he manage to takeover an entire prison if he was broke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
How did he manage to takeover an entire prison if he was broke and wasn't very liked by the inmates?
>>
Inmates and guards don't know he's running out of money. They think he still his big empire outside waiting for him, which makes him influential. All he had to do was kill the current top dog and his men, and nobody would object to him taking over. And he gave double money to the guards so they're willing to play ball too.
>>
there is only room for one KINGPIN in this prison
>>
He still has money, he's just saving it for his waifu.
>>
I always forget how strong he is
>>
Benching five plates helped.
>>
>That banging Murdock's head on the table scene

GOAT
>>
>>67280600
wtf man ?

thanks for the spoiler cunt
>>
>the King stay the King

it was awesome trying to figure who had gotten to Frank, and why, then seeing who it really was and then figuring why he reached out to Frank.
>>
>>67280600

Because he paid more than $6 for postage.
>>
>I have finally become the KingpinTM

wtfdropped
>>
>>67281627

> Punisher gets drenched in blood
> The blood resembles a skull
>>
>>67281717

>daredevil
>da red devil

pottery all up in this bitch
>>
>>67280600
>breaks Punisher out of prison
>not himself

is he literally retarted?
>>
>>67280600
He spent his money to become in charge. Once he was in control he would be making money again from all the drugs/contraband/whatever else he was running in prison.
>>
>>67281794

He plays the long game.
>>
>>67281794
Are you?

Fisk doesn't want to break out of prison, he wants out legitimately.
>>
he said he would pay much more for postage than 6 dollars, like what? 20? how fucking rich is this guy to pay 20 bucks for postage like wtf
>>
why doesnt he wear a bowling ball
>>
All the inmamtes compared dick sizes in the showers. Kingpin had the biggest so he get's tribal leader status by default.

Cmon anon. Get with it.
>>
>>67281294
And he's just going to get buffer during his incarceration.
Matt will be fucking helpless against him when he gets out.
>>
>>67281873
He's mailing a big package.
>>
>>67283411
for whom?
>>
>>67283653
For you
>>
>>67283653
For Yu-Huang
>>
I liked the scene where he touches his busted lip and realizes Matt might be more than just a lawyer.

This whole season was really fucking good and I didn't expect Fisk to make an appearance.
>>
>>67281337
Maybe you shouldn't browse /tv/ if there is a recent show released and you still haven't watched it, cunt.
>>
>>67283803
Actually, I think it was because Matt's father was a boxer, so maybe he learned how to punch to defend himself.
>>
>>67285602
Or it could be that the hit reminded him of when daredevil hit him in season one, with him starting to connect the dots, hence why he ask for all the info on matt to his henchmen.

By the time he comes out he probably is gonna make his life hell the long hard way.
>>
File: AV club approved.png (13 KB, 382x79) Image search: [Google]
AV club approved.png
13 KB, 382x79
>>67280600
>How did he manage to takeover an entire prison if he was broke and wasn't very liked by the inmates?
implying faggot.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.