[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: athing.jpg (101 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
athing.jpg
101 KB, 500x500
Hey, so, you know that movie tv show thing you like?
I hate it.
Lets have a thread about how smart I am for disagreeing with your opinion.
And BTW, all my opinions are facts, and you cant ever refute them.

GO.
>>
>>67280187
How meta. I'd join in but I'm to jaded to have fun.
>>
>>67280238
Youre wrong, youre not jaded because Im the most jaded ever and nothing can compare. You are an ignorant blissful child compared to me.
Go skip in rain puddles and pick flowers you fucking homo.
>>
>>67280270
I almost chuckled. Too many words though only got through like half of them.
See? I'm much more jaded.
>>
>>67280187
>implying learning how to be critical is a bad thing.
That's how you improve your taste into patriciandom
>>
>>67280307
Stop samefagging, faggot.
>>
>>67280348
I'd inform you on the little numbers on the bottom right side, but I'm far too jaded for that shit.
>>
>>67280346
crit·i·cal
ˈkridək(ə)l/
adjective

1. expressing adverse or disapproving comments or judgments.

2. expressing or involving an analysis of the merits and faults of a work of literature, music, or art.

>Implying confusing 2 with 1 is an improvement on taste
>>
I don't care what people here think, but I know you care what I think.
>>
>>67280413
>Overreaching.

Nice thread concept but you blew it.
>>
>>67280413
Wow. You went through the troubles of googling a word, finding a definition, copying it, pasting it here, just in order to be right, even though it's literally a discussion based on a joke? Did you have a troubled childhood? It's okay, accept yourself, you don't need everyone's approval.
>>
>It's a pleb redditor thread
>>
>>67280187
There's a distinct reason even /b/ makes fun of this place now.
>>
Do you get angry when people make fun of capeshit?
>>
>>67280487
>>67280495
I said my opinions are facts.
I didn't say I was lazy.

If googling something is overreacting and a lot of trouble to you, are you sure you should be out of bed with your eyes open and wiggling your fingers on your keyboards? I'm sure it takes you days to recover.
>>
>>67280531
Ah well at least it's not as bad as /lit/ yet.
>>
>>67280531
/b/ is just full of teenagers who get buttmad when someone on /tv/ makes fun of Christopher Nolan or Capeshit.
>>
>>67280555
I dont watch any of it and ignore all the threads, so it would be difficult to get angry about any of it.
>>
>>67280555
I don't take time from my day to try and agitate strangers. My parents don't pay for my internet anymore and I have better things to do.
>>
>>67280615
So you do?
lol
>>
>>67280187
But I like that thing I like. That must mean I hate you. Fuck you
>>
>>67280754
Not nearly drunk enough, but thanks for the offer.
>>
>>67280531

>Go to /b/ after a million years

>Still a sea of piss

/b/ can spout whatever they like, nobody cares.
>>
>>67280565
>Overreaching
>Reads overreacting
Are you dyslexic as well as autistic? lol
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.