[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Hollywood keeps praising single moms so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: LookWhosTalking_6779.jpg (32 KB, 286x472) Image search: [Google]
LookWhosTalking_6779.jpg
32 KB, 286x472
Why does Hollywood keeps praising single moms so much?
>>
that movie was made like 40 years ago.
>>
File: kindergarten-cop-reboot.jpg (53 KB, 656x369) Image search: [Google]
kindergarten-cop-reboot.jpg
53 KB, 656x369
>>67279279
and yet they keep doing the same
>>
>>67279253

Because all movies must have romance. Even if your main character has a child, they must also be single so there can be romance.
>>
Single moms are the most selfish people alive. It's not our fault you got knocked up you stupid whores.
>>
>Hollywood pushes cuck agenda
>negro leaves white woman because he can't into being a dad
>now white wominz is alone

this is hollywoods way of saying that she wil find love again.

TLDR

it's part of the cuckgenda
>>
Why should a man avoid a single mother? Let me list the numerous reasons.
Thinks the world revolves around HER and ONLY HER. A single mother is one of the biggest narcissists on the dating scene. She often thinks that a man has to drop everything in his life to be part of hers and her kids. They’re so selfish they don’t think a man has needs, wants or a life of his own. He’s just supposed to be there to give her everything she wants in

Entitled attitude Single mothers think because she had a baby out of wedlock the world owes her EVERYTHING. And she thinks she’s the one who deserves the best. Even though she’s usually collecting welfare, food stamps, or child support, in eyes she’s still supposed to be treated like she’s a queen because she popped a kid out of her vagina.

In their deluded distorted vision of the world Men are still supposed to take her out to the finest restaurants and buy them lots of expensive stuff. And he’s supposed to take care of her kids too, buying them whatever they want while taking a blind eye to their bad behavior.

Always the victim. Single Mothers never take responsibility for their actions. The situation they’re in is always the fault of that “no good man”, “these damn kids” their mother or someone else. They never take any time to do any self-examination or make any efforts to change their lives. They’re still looking for some Rich Incredibly Handsome Man™ to put on a cape and play Captain Save-A-Hoe™, sweep her off her feet and take her out of the troubling situation she helped make.
>>
>>67280176
You literally could not tip your fedora any harder, could you?
>>
>>67280213
Hello tumblr
>>
>>67280176
>Implying anything you just said is specific to single mothers
All women are like that.
>>
>>67279253
didn't know Dan Quayle watched /tv/
>>
>>67280213
>PAY FOR MUH BABAY OR UR A NECKBEARD

Top haha
>>
damn, I just joined tinder and I'm shocked at how many single moms there are in my area. All around 18-22 years old too.
>>
>TWO THUMBS UP!
This indicator shows you the movie you're about to watch is shit.
>>
>>67279279
do you imply its about a time for a remake with more blacks, gays, stronger women in it?
what remake.. be it a reboot!
>>
>>67280176

I dated a single mother who was my age (24), and I gotta tell you, this isn't that far from the truth.

This particular chick was a bit different in that she busts ass working a decent job for 40 hours a week to support her daughter. No food stamps or welfare or nothing. This was a pretty admirable trait, but besides that, she's pretty much as you described.

We were only dating for a month and a half and she already had all these expectations for me going to every single fucking event with her, buying her whatever whenever we go out, etc.

The few times we fucked in that one month was great, but ultimately she tried to get me as 'hubby status' waaaaaay too fucking soon, not realizing that I have goals and motivations.

What's even funnier is that she called me up to break it off, and I just sat there nodding and agreeing. I couldn't wait to get out of that relationship
>>
>>67280176
>>67280359
>>67280578
>>67281093
>>67281404

You guys need to hangout with more women...
>>
>>67281404
>single mom breaks up with you
>talk shit about her because she broke your heart
Fuck off back to r9k, womenhater
>>
>>67281549
Did you ever think for a second that there might be a reason why single moms are single?
>>
>>67281605
Shitty men.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HDxGCBo4V94
>>
>>67281658
Exactly. We should kill all white men.
>>
>>67281771
No need. They're doing it to themselves by generalizing about women all day on a Cantonese Fishing Board instead of getting out, meeting women, and realizing they are also individuals with hopes, goals, and dreams just like them.
>>
I wanted to fuck Kirstie Alley way back when.

She's one of the original JUST crew
>>
>>67281879
>the reason why single moms are still single is not because they're awful people, but because of 4chan
Classic
>>
>>67281953

>not bothering to be sober for your fashion shoot rocking clearly bloodshot and droopy eyes

I love the 80s

she was from kansas and had a really bad cocaine problem early in her career.

that's why she was so skinny. awesome coke hotness.
>>
>>67281972
Actually the 4chan comment was in regards to white people being outbred, not the single mothers.

Let's not lie, there's no way anyone spewing this kind of /pol/ rhetoric gets pussy.
>>
>>67282105
>only people on 4chan hate single moms
Again, there's a reason why they're still single.
>>
>>67282163
Not what I'm saying. But it is more likely in a bitter sexually understimulated echo-chamber
>>
>>67282204
That post wasn't even written by a person from here, it was copy pasted from a black guys blog. Tumblr BTFO

http://shawnsjames.blogspot.com/2012/08/why-real-men-avoid-single-mothers.html?m=1
>>
>>67282416
Huh?
>>
>>67282533
You' said that people here need to go out and meet more woman and you've continued to bitch about how they're virgins. One of the responses you replied to was copy and pasted from a blog written by some random black guy. You're such an idiot.
>>
>>67281549
>there's nothing wrong with single mothers you should go out and meet them
Top cuck
>>
>>67282533
Did you give your kids black or white names you worthless slut
>>
>>67279253
Because people love moms.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.