[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Louis Theroux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: louis1[1].jpg (64 KB, 580x327) Image search: [Google]
louis1[1].jpg
64 KB, 580x327
>watching "The Most Hated Family In America"
>want to bang some of the girls
>agree with some of the things the church is saying
>want to live in a righteous whoreless community
>want to do that girl

How do I get in? Do I tell them I watched Louis' show and wanted to know more?
>>
>>67277853
Some of them were qt.

They probably don't believe in contraception as well.
>>
>>67277853
>Tfw I wanted to hatefuck the daughters with my bbc the entire time they were on screen
No regrets. They're all clearly full of shit though.
>>
>>67277853
>2016
>people still don't realize that the WBC is nothing but a legal scam

Really want to get with one of the daughters? Be a lawyer and help them sue people to make money
>>
When is he going to cut his losses on the Scientology doc and make something new?
>>
>>67277853
That girl left the church and the community after the documentary.
She has ex-communicated from the family.
You'd show up looking for love and get nothing.
Worse you'd probably have to hang out with the gay asian guy until you're truly sworn in.
>>
she's extremely ugly now
>>
>>67278252
Isn't that out yet? I was about to try and find it somewhere...
>>
>>67278731
>now
>>
>>67278252
he is working on new docus with BBC i think
>>
>>67277853
Grace was such a qt
she left a couple years ago.
>>
>>67277853
She doesn't look like that anymore Anon
>>
>>67278853
It's been shown at a few festivals but hasn't had any widespread release.
>>
>>67277853
>Changing your religion just to get pussy

L O L
>>
>>67278305

Wasn't that one of the others? I'm pretty sure she was still there when he went back, unless she left later.
>>
>How do I get in?

Become a lawyer then a master troll.
>>
>want a whore-less gf
>wants to do whore stuff with them

This why you're alone you fucking virgins.
>>
>>67277853
>>want to live in a righteous whoreless community
You know that Shirley's first child was out of wedlock?
>>
>>67278084
It'd more than a scam, senpai. Unfortunately there are poor deluded saps who actually support ideologically what was created as a cynical way of making money. That said, those profiting and those who believe in their cause are both worthy of the hatred they attract.
>>
>>67281155
dubs wasted on such a retard
and also implying guys being SJWs isn't the same thing
>>
>>67281339
Not him but, SJW don't get pussy by being SJWs. They simply get friendzoned.
>>
>>67278084
>Really want to get with one of the daughters? Be a lawyer and help them sue people to make money

Washburn University School of Law educates all of them and they give significant money to the school.

There are probably about 5 of them right now in law school there.

t. kansan
>>
>>67281454
I have heard these people - women and cucks mind you - shrieking that the friendzone doesn't exist and the suggestion is misogynistic and entitled, and that expecting something in return for showing favour and kindness is rape culture. The lesson here, of course, is that kindness is wasted on women.
>>
>>67281668
>kindness is wasted on women.

Learned this freshman year of high school. Stopped being a bitch and started getting pussy by junior year. You don't be an absolute prick, but you don't be a soft bitch, you have to have balance, that's the key.
>>
the story of the Phelps is actually fascinating.

Fred Phelps was a highly successful civil rights lawyer who represented only blacks in Topeka.

The kansas bar didn't like him and conspired to strip his license because he berated a court reporter in court for 'forgetting' to type in testimony. (testimony which of course needed to be preserved on appeal)

After he was disbarred he tried to get them to clean up the 'cruising' park for gays that was right by his law office.

The city refused so he started this troll campaign to make money and fuck with Kansas for fucking with him.

In a way it is genius. Kansas has had millions of dollars worth of bad publicity by idiots who just want confirmation that midwesterners are stupid. Far more money lost than if they would have let Phelps continue suing the Topeka PD for violating his black client's civil rights.

They tried to smear him as a racist too, by claiming they were writing DN in the margins of interviews to mean "dumb nigger".
>>
>>67281668
What the fuck are you even trying to say? Expecting sex in return for kindness is fuckin scummy. Just be a fuckin person. Be polite and ask a girl out if you like her. They don't owe you anything.
>>
>>67277853
Where is the god damn scientology doc?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.