[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's the fucking sticky?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: durant.jpg (89 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
durant.jpg
89 KB, 600x325
Where's the fucking sticky?
>>
>it's real

damn...rip
>>
>>67275635
>Take the FUCKING elephant!!
>>
The name isn't buddy..The name is Durrant...Robert G DURRANT.
>>
>>67275796
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c9V4XosKRw
>>
>>67275839

That'll be...just fine.

did they ever explain the voice mimicry, the enhanced strength sure, but that just came out of nowhere.
>>
Good another white devil gone back to the pit
>>
File: XZ8VLki.jpg (8 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
XZ8VLki.jpg
8 KB, 600x315
Looks like any other fucking old white male.

One dead white means a brother somewhere lives another day longer
>>
Westlake, you son of a biiiiiiiiiittttccchhh!
>>
>>67275635
The name's not "Buddy", it's Durant. Robert G Durant.

RIP in peace Dr Giggles.
>>
This bums me out, because it means we will never get a real Darkman sequel. Until now all the core cast members of the first one were still around. And with how Neeson is willing to do anything for money these days, Darkman reboot was only a matter of time.
>>
>>67276374
>This bums me out, because it means we will never get a real Darkman sequel.

He died in the first one, what would you need him for, flashbacks? come on.
>>
File: 1458319530551.webm (3 MB, 608x352) Image search: [Google]
1458319530551.webm
3 MB, 608x352
>>67276277
I was a little surprised to discover Sam Raimi WASN'T involved in the production of Dr. Giggles.

Isn't this scene so him?
>>
File: 1458321455826.webm (3 MB, 608x352) Image search: [Google]
1458321455826.webm
3 MB, 608x352
He stopped working in 2009 so I think he was in very poor health for a while.
>>
>>67276463
He was looking extremely bloated. I thought he already died actually.
>>
:(
>>
When I met him, he was really bitter, I don't think he liked being the bad guy, even though he does it perfect.
>>
>>67276403
He was in the 2nd one too.
He survived the copter crash and hired a mad scientist that made some kind of laser to kill Darkman.
>>
>>67277215
Did you suck his dick?
>>
>>67277316

>He was in the 2nd one too.

Which was bullshit, Sam Raimi didn't even direct that and Liam Neeson wasn't in it either, when that guy says REAL sequel it means he doesn't consider 2 and 3 proper ones obviously.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.