[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for some new Brenden Gleeson, since I enjoyed The Guard,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (376 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
376 KB, 1920x1080
Looking for some new Brenden Gleeson, since I enjoyed The Guard, Calvary, and In Bruges.

How was Kingdom of Heaven? Any other Gleeson films worth seeing?
>>
>>67275093
Troy, Edge of Tomorrow, 28 Days Later
>>
who the fuck is brendan gleeson, some dozy gobshite?
>>
>>67275289
Holy fuck, he was the general from the beginning, wasn't he?
>>
>>67275093
watch the directores cut and your good to go.
>>
>>67275647
In Edge of Tomorrow I mean

Can't believe I didn't notice

>>67275652
What's different with the director's cut?
>>
>>67275680
They cut a lot of scenes from the normal version to better to fit in movie theater. So normal version feels wierd and something is missing. Directors cut fixes that.
>>
>>67275680
More of a story, much much better
>>
>>67275721
>>67275725
Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to watch the cut
>>
>>67275618
No use pretending mate, he basically got meme status with how much /tv/ liked Calvary
>>
>>67275762
Would /tv/ have even watched Calvary if not for Aiden?
>>
one of my all time favourites, I would definitely recommend watching it (but only the directors cut mind you)
>>
>>67275093
gangs of new york
>>
What is Jerusalem worth?
>>
>>67275799
It's a question that is still being asked today
>>
The general
>>
Love Kingdom of Heaven

Muslims are shit though
>>
>>67275799
Nothing.
Everything.
>>
>>67275799
it's worth countless palestinian lives so nothing
>>
GOD
>>
>>67276395
My interest is piqued, who directed that one?
>>
>>67276314
>I'm so edgy
>>
>>67276314
Hello, Mr. Goldstein
>>
>>67276416
I was trying to meme about KoH
>>
>>67276314
Shlomo is going all out
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.