[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's right, you know.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 25
He's right, you know.
>>
>>67272952
Who's that?
>>
We can't appreciate the value of asian cunny the same way he did.
>>
>>67272952
>implying he can speak for his entire generation.
>>
>>67272952
Right about what?
He didn't specify a generation.
>>
Yeah well you're a pedophile Woody so who cares what you think
>>
>>67272952
>Jewish
>pedophile
>hasn't made a good movie ever

Post hidden
>>
>>67272952
Batman vs Superman isn't enough imagination for you? A movie masterpiece that we have not seen on screen ever before?
>>
>>67272992
hmm tell me something I don't know.
eh as they say: don't judge
>>
>>67272952
And he fucking did? He made the same vapid romance or European dick riding trash for his entire career, and he diddled a kid.
>>
>>67272952
Woody knows best since he's been deep inside this and the next generation often enough.
>>
>>67272992
Annie Hall is a good movie.
>>
>muh city that never sleeps
>>
>>67273127
Hi, Reddit!
>>
>>67273071
>and he diddled a kid.
how come he never went to prison then? is it because he is mega rich and can pay himself out of anything?
>>
>>67273146
Hi pleb
>>
>>67272992
>>67273050
>>67273071
thats actually wrong he isnt a pedo
>>
>>67273154
its a completely baseless rumor.
>>
He's right, age is a social construct.
>>
>>67273201
yeah sure Woody.
>>
>>67273201
>thats actually wrong he isnt a pedo

see
>>67273210

you're a fucking idiot if you think he's innocent when all the facts are right in front of you
>>
>>67273210
what I find funny about pedos is that they make it so obvious right in public. The same way that host who kissed those kids on that family show, Savile with the way he groped the women live on tv.. it's like they either cannot help themself or think it is entirely normal and don't care with who sees or watches
>>
>>67272952
Of course he's right

The millenials are the first generation to NOT produce their own music scene, NOT produce their own art style, NOT produce their own fashion scene, NOT produce their own movie scene, and not really create anything new.

Yet in spite of that, they're fucking arrogant to no end, selfish beyond belief, and really believe they know what's best for the rest of us because they "feel stuff"
>>
>>67273262
Wait, you still think he's guilty after looking at those obvious facts? God damn.
>>
>>67273154
He had enough money to fund misinformation.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2014/02/woody-allen-sex-abuse-10-facts
>>
>>67272952
He's completely right. That's it, there's nothing else.
>>
>>67272952

I'm sorry i don't have the imagination to diddle children Mr Allen, I'll try harder next life.
>>
>>67273289
That's clearly not true at all.

Anyway, the issue is that the internet has diluted culture. Everything is available all the time, there's no reason for widespread cultural shifts to happen like they did before the internet.
>>
>>67273011
But we've seen everywhere else. Nothing about this new movie is imaginative in any way.
>>
>>67272952
jews are to blame tho. jews like jew jew abrams and seth dude weed lmao rogan.
>>
File: Jimmy Savile grave.jpg (156 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy Savile grave.jpg
156 KB, 1200x630
>>67273287
They get off on the danger.
>>
>>67273289
We memes
>>
>>67273210
Is that Soon Yi?
>>
>>67273289

>EDM
>Shitty fanart
>Skinny jeans, thick-rimmed glasses and flannels, with beanies for girls and beards for boys
>Found-footage horror

I think what you really meant to say was that millennials are the first generation whose every original contribution to culture has been terrible.

That said, the Boomers had life set to easymode yet gave the world AIDS and voted for Reagan, while Gen X bankrupted the global economy in pursuit of cocaine, so no generation in recent memory has been an overall success.
>>
>>67272952
He is right
>>
>>67273503

Is there a work of art that successfully critiques all the problems of this generation, the same way that there've been plenty of those for the Boomers and Gen X. Also something that just isn't, "lol everyone's an SJW."
>>
>>67273210

Can't blame him if he tapped that booty desu.
>>
>>67273561
Spring Breakers
>>
>>67273561
youtube unpackaging videos.
>>
>>67272952

Woody haters can go fuck themselves.
Sweet and Lowdown was a great film.
>>
>>67273610

But that's a celebration of this generation.
>>
>>67273503
>EDM
Originated in the 80's and got big in the 90's, faggot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixMWhpg0iXU

>Shitty fanart
Are you really trying to claim fanart is a millenial creation? For fucking real?

>Skinny jeans
1950's
>thick-rimmed glasses
1950's
>flannels
Canadians always wore then but they got popular with Gen-Xers in the 90's
>beanies for girls and beards for boys
Still the 90's

>Found-footage horror
I am pretty sure the people who did Blair Witch Project were Gen Xers
>>
>>67273462
Soon, yu
>>
>>67272952
Which generation is "this" generation?
>>
>>67272952
>empty
of his pedo incestual cock
>No Imagination
Fo all the hijinx "woody's woody" can create. Life was so much easier when kids would just get into cars for candy eh Allen? You dirty old rotter
>>
>>67273682
millennials probably
>>
>>67273561

Not that I can call to mind. But it's still a little to early for the Kerouac of the era, really - the very oldest millennials, by the very broadest date ranges and definitions of the generation, are only just reaching their 30s now.
>>
>>67273664
>>67273685

Didn't he say that he basically makes movies now because he is bored and because he wants to escape the fact of his imminent death?

Doesn't sound like a bad deal imo.
>>
>>67273289
Boomer slave Gen X faggot detected.
I'm a superstar down the cracker factory faggot.
>>
It's NOT a Woody Allen quote

It's a fan page
>>
>>67273768
rused again shit.
>>
>>67273680
Gen X is included in "millennial", learn proper terms.
There is no official title for people born in the late 90's/early 2000's yet. Early 90's is included in gen X.
>>
>>67273643
From the minute the protagonists were drawing dicks on pieces of paper in class and pretending to lick them it seemed pretty clear that it wasn't showing them in a positive light.
>>
ummm did he even see the new Star Wars?
>>
>>67272952
>says the guy making the same movie over and over again
my sides
>>
woody allen ensures that today's generation is filled up tho
>>
>>67273819
Dicklicker detected
>>
>>67272952

well atleast we have something in common, and i dont mean being empty and having no imagination.

:^)
>>
>>67273680
>I am pretty sure the people who did Blair Witch Project were Gen Xers
Cannibal Holocaust m8.

But there are plenty millennial fashion and musical trends. That guy's list seemed almost intentionally wrong.
>>
>>67273842
underrated post
8/10
>>
Jesus Christ, this place is literally Tumblr. You invent anything and you people go en masse taking it as the discovered gospel. I've a got a bridge if you're interested.
>>
>>67273817
>Gen X is included in "millennial", learn proper terms.

Only because millenials are acting like blacks with trying to claim other people's shit as their own in order to avoid a sense of total cultural bankruptcy.

Gen X'ers have never been lumped in with millenials up until the past few months when Millenials started realizing how little they've done for the world where they then decided to move the bar back while hoping no one will notice that the parents of 99% of the millenials are Gen X'ers and clearny not of the same scene.
>>
>>67273817
this
millenials have successful managed to expand it to anyone ~under 40 to avoid stigma..
>>
>>67273462
Too Soon, Yi bastard.
>>
File: muh balls.jpg (14 KB, 261x217) Image search: [Google]
muh balls.jpg
14 KB, 261x217
>>67273680

>Originated in the 80's and got big in the 90's, faggot.

Sure, but it was niche. Now it's part of the mainstream culture, and a form of music that used to have a few genres has dozens. Rhythm and Blues was around in the 50s, but you wouldn't call the 50s the "R&B era".

The trends that define a generation and seed cultural blooms usually spring up from new combinations of existing ingredients.

Beatniks were just post-war Romantics. Hippies were just Beatniks on acid instead of heroin. Hipsters are just Hippies with wi-fi. New technology transforms existing cultural trends just enough to redefine them - which is why New Order and Skrillex sound worlds apart, even though they're the same shit with a different shine.

>Are you really trying to claim fanart is a millenial creation?

Yes. It is a genre of art that has only become widespread since the advent of broadband internet and cheap illustration software.

Sure, people used to draw their favourite fictional characters all the time, I know I did - but it has only recently become a cultural phenomenon upon which a theoretically talented artist can actually build a career.

>Fashion

A good summary of your points here would be that millennial fashion is a new combination of 1950s and 1990s trends. Maybe it's terrible, but it's still new.

>I am pretty sure the people who did Blair Witch Project were Gen Xers

Sure, just like Elvis, the first great R&B star, was from the Silent Generation. Found footage, as awful of a genre as it may be, has become a behemoth through the output millennials.
>>
He is right
>>
>>67273857
>But there are plenty millennial fashion and musical trends.

Yeah, and they're all copies of 80's and 90's shit
>>
It all goes back to Harry Potter....
>>
File: 1440945625716.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1440945625716.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>thread complaining about millenials
>in a website mostly populated by 17-25 year olds
anon, how have you yourself contributed to society recently?
>>
>>67274086
This. Nobody here is over 25.
>>
>>67274041

Which were all copies of 60s and 70s shit, which were all copies of 40s and 50s shit, et cetera ad nauseam. Seriously, there is nothing new under the sun, you're just out of touch.
>>
>>67272952
Coming from the guy whose entire career is based off of variations of the same movie and character, I'd say he knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>67274109

I am
>>
>>67274109
>>67274086
Millenials are actually anyone that's between 16 and 34 right now, which is at least 99% of /tv/
>>
>>67274041
Yeah, I remember those proto-Rick Owens fags roaming the Earth with their layered panther fur clothing.
>>
>>67272952
I agree with him, though I would also include his own generation to it.
>>
>>67272952
He's right, but he's also a dirty old Jewish pedophile so I can't take him seriously.
>>
>>67274187
the point was that this is basically just "born in le wrong generation" the thread
>>
File: SHO00368.jpg (450 KB, 1034x1848) Image search: [Google]
SHO00368.jpg
450 KB, 1034x1848
>>67274029
>Sure, but it was niche. Now it's part of the mainstream culture
It became part of the mainstream in the 90's, and is still not a millenial creation. Now those early electronica/techno/EDM musicians are in their 40's and 50's and parents to millenials.

>New technology transforms existing cultural trends just enough to redefine them
Or it creates entirely new shit when in the hands of the creative.

And what new tech for music have millenials given us? Auto-tuner? Monitors for displaying lyrics on so retard singers can do karaoke tot heir own shit because they're too retarded to remember?

>Yes. It is a genre of art that has only become widespread since the advent of broadband internet and cheap illustration software.
I see. Millenials invented it because they took something that already existed and used the internet to make it widespread. Gotcha.

>Maybe it's terrible, but it's still new.
Taking other people's shit and putting your name on it hardly makes it new. It's only "new" to people who weren't around from the 50's through the 90's and are discovering it for the first time yet are so self-absorbed to care to realize that it's really really not new.

>Found footage, as awful of a genre as it may be, has become a behemoth through the output millennials.
This goes back to you claiming something as millenial because millenials took something that already existed and put their names on it. That makes no fucking sense.

Just because something's new to you doesnt make it new. Just because you discover something that already existed doesn't mean you invented it.
>>
... says the director who's career thrived off of overhyping his own creativity
>>
>be born in wrong generation

>find out years later its actually a different generation and labeled wrong.

>it was actually true.
>>
>>67274266
>>67274029
Jesus Christ. These are very good point.
>>
File: wombata dentata.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
wombata dentata.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
>>67274266

>It became part of the mainstream in the 90's

90s rave culture wasn't mainstream. Red Hot Chili Peppers and the Spice Girls were mainstream.

There has never been a cultural movement that was "entirely new". Every new form of art has inspirations and influences from which it has grown.

>And what new tech for music have millenials given us?

Lots of software, quite a lot of advances in digital synthesizers and all-new instruments like the eigenharp and tenori-on. EDM has undergone a kind of renaissance in the last decade.

>Millenials invented it because they took something that already existed and used the internet to make it widespread

As I've already pointed out plenty of times, "new" cultural phenomena aren't "invented", they achieve sudden heights of popularity and become a defining element of the era - looking back at the trends of older generations and thinking "look how creative people USED to be" is a fallacy, since the creative process hasn't changed a bit.

>It's only "new" to people who weren't around from the 50's through the 90's

As were the great artistic innovations of yesteryear.

Pop Art? It's just Dadaism with more colour. Grunge? It's just Punk without energy. Rap? Too bad, lyrical poetry has been around since Homer in 500 BC.

>This goes back to you claiming something as millenial because millenials took something that already existed and put their names on it.

Nobody's going around with a stamp that says "MADE BY MILLENNIALS" and inking it over the top of existing credits.

Artists, film makers, musicians and designers born after 1985 make new artworks, films, music and designs, influenced as they may be by existing works and individuals, then outside observers such as you and me come along and classify them into trends, genres and "movements".

You're not saying anything at all that is unique to millennial culture, you were just never alive to experience the same thing happening in the decades and centuries before.
>>
>>67272992
XD
>>
>>67272992
I like midnight in paris
>>
>>67272952
At least I wasnt named after an erection.
>>
>baby boomers calling out millenials

Hi pot I'm kettle.
>>
>>67274086
If you aren't a millenial, you're too old for this site, to be honest.
>>
If this thread shows us anything, it shows us how insecure and defensive millenials are.

Movies on the whole are worse than they were 20 years ago. It's not nostalgia either. They are actually worse. Not that I blame millenials necessarily.
>>
>>67272970
The main character from Toy Story
>>
>>67272952
Maybe he should fuck his kids some more. Gross fuck jew, die already.
>>
>>67272952
>Woody Allen
>Being on Facebook
>Being on any kind of shitty social media

Totally legit.
>>
>>67272952
I guess not enough kids these days have been touched by Allen
>>
You know I always find it hilarious how much millenials are like niggers.

You point how they're selfish good for nothings and you just get a bunch of WE WUZ _____ garbage and blaming others for their problems.
>>
>>67276559
Millenials in hollywood do not have enough power to influence the quality of films produced, so blaming them would be retarded.
>>
>>67274086

Why can't I be a millenial and simply acknowledge that millenials are worthless trash?

Should I be like a nigger and pretend there is no problem in my culture? Maybe blame boomers like niggers blame whites?

Fuck off, shill.
>>
It's hard to have an imagination when you're constantly called a racist and/or a sexist for anything you say or do. It's safer to be as bland as possible these days. Thanks, liberals.
>>
When your generations most successful director is Josh Frank you should know youre a failure
>>
ITT: "Nobody ever lost any replies by betting on the stupidity of /tv/"
>>
>>67272952
Nice original and imaginative thought
>>
>>67272952
the only good film he ever made was the purple rose of cairo

if he thinks his neurotic wisecracking self hating jewish new yorker character in his annie hall movie is new or the product of a good imagination then he is deluded. the gimmicks in that movie were dated 6 months after it's release

fuck annie hall and the redditors that think its a masterpiece
>>
File: mcbain.jpg (29 KB, 708x480) Image search: [Google]
mcbain.jpg
29 KB, 708x480
>Now, my Woody Allen impression: I'm a neurotic nerd who likes to sleep with little girls.
>>
>>67272952

He is right. This generation is all about complaining. They don't complain for the purpose of finding a solution. They find something to complain about just to complain. They will never provide solutions to whatever insignicant issue they conjured up, they will just bitch and moan about it and pretend they're better than everyone else.

This is why SJWs exist. In another 10 years we might actually accomplish something worthwhile again as the human race but for now, these are the modern dark ages.
>>
>>67272952
>the Gen Y Kanye Capeshit MDE butthurt in this thread
I love it. God bless you Woody Allen. He's 100% right by the way.
>>
>>67278692
you're simply not ready for sam hyde friend. you're not picking up on the subtle s0ociological themes & masterfully-executed yet intentionally-mistransmitted messages that always seem to fly right over lesser minds undetected. sam hyde is eternally poignant, forever relevant, steeped in an understanding of the world and exuding it unto others like a blessing from heaven. an important thinker. one of the best we got.
>>
>>67278473
>This generation is all about complaining.
have you seen annie hall? all he does in that movie is complain
>>
Says the guy that's been putting out the same movie for over 40 years.
>>
Spielberg & Lucas were a mistake.
>>
By empty he means assholes.

They won't let him fuck his grandkids in their assholes.
>>
>retards of /tv/ think this is an official facebook

Looks like some Emma Stone waifu page
>>
>>67273071

>he dwindled a kid

Nice meme. There is literally nothing wrong with fucking the ever living shit out of a 19 yr. old
>>
>>67272952
Isn't that from Midnight in Paris where the modernists are complaining about the current generation? Seems like the one thing that transcends history is "le born in le wrong generashun"
>>
>>67278890
You honestly believe we're under the impression an 80 year old is using Facebook?
>>
>>67278924

>we are just pretending to be retarded
>it's a meme you dip
>>
>>67272952
I dont give a shit about what jewish pedophiles have to say.

Moreover its not lack of creativity its adversion to risk
>>
>>67272952
>implying his generation isn't to blame

Also woody is a massive faggot, not that good kind that sucks dicks either
>>
>>67278973
You missed the point.
>>
>>67272952
Literally every generation complains about how shitty the next generation is.

and they're always right
>>
>>67278924
Yes, the majority of imbeciles who responded to this/these thread(s) see only the op and shitpost happily without a thought. This is /tv/, we're bottom of bottom
>>
>>67273107
underrated post
>>
>>67278924
>giving /tv/ this much credit
Please
>>
I don't hate Jews. I don't mind having a Jewish doctor or lawyer.

I just don't think they should be elected President, ever.

Also everyone here watches porn filled with girls the exact same age as the one he fucked and it'a perfectly legal.
>>
>>67278254
christ you are one dense motherfucker
>>
>>67277999
Trips confirm. He was hired for a web series for amazon tv and he didn't have any idea how this is supposed to work.
Even having a PR team handling social media for him seems far fetched
>>
>>67272952
>Look at me am a jew and we jews are so quirky
Literary every Woody Allen film
>>
>Dylan recanted and admitted she was coached by Mia
>Everyone who was at the house the day the supposed abuse happened says Woody was never alone with Dylan
>But because he married his girlfriend's adopted daughter after she was of legal age(whom he had already split with when she was adopted and thus had no familial relationship with her) he MUST be a pedophile!
>>
>>67272992
He's an good director. Stop with this butthurt.
>>
>Tim "The Toolman" talking about vision and creativity

Forever Al Bundy's bitch
>>
>>67273462
It's his daughters. Soon Yi is their mother.

This thread is so fucking retarded.>>67273768
>It's NOT a Woody Allen quote
>>
>>67272952

Well, he may be wrong but he's part of this generation, then.
>>
You can tell most of these anons are males who were raised by an uneducated, gossipy single mother. Vapid cunts sure do breed dumbass idiots.
>>
>>67272992
I disagree with the idea that he has never made a good movie, he has made a ton of good movies, even Midnight in Paris was good. The problem is that he is not the great that some people make him out to be and has never produced a GREAT movie, the closest he ever came was Manhattan.

He is also a pedophile, and while obviously there is nothing wrong with being jewish, I myself am, he does look and act like he was drawn up by Joseph Goebbels's wet dreams.
>>
>>67280833
Are they adopted? One looks full-chink and another looks full-merchant but they should be hapas.
>>
You have 10 minutes to name a better comedian than Woody Allen
>>
>>67281580
Louis cuck
>>
>>67281615
Never heard of him, which movies has he mad?
>>
>>67272952
Whoa, he's right.

Brb I'm going to write the next Casablanca. Remember this name /tv/, Jean Alba.
>>
>>67281680
you asked for a better comedian not a better movie director
>>
>>67272952
Nice to know it's a generation's fault that studio executives are totally unwilling to ever take a risk and make something new or original and CONSTANTLY rely on remaking movies from the 80's over and over again while simultaneously making sequels to series that ended 20-and 30 years ago like Rocky, Rambo, Indiana Jones...

Meanwhile movie fans and fans of the original cannot complain enough that there are nothing but remakes being shittily tossed out over and over again that still make little money at all but then we get even more remakes of B and C tier shit from the 80's any damn way, but fans still complain that they7 are awful, no one sees them and they will continue to not see them but here we are another stream of remakes coming soon!

Yea Woody, it's the generation's fault that execs in their 50's and 60's are not greenlighting a single damn thing that is not a remake of an 80's film.

This man is a cinematic genius for figuring it all out! Give him another award!
>>
>>67281680

Star Jews
The Jews Strike Back
Return of the Jews

I don't want to spoil the end of the trilogy but it was the Jews all along.
>>
File: williamfdubley.jpg (71 KB, 666x375) Image search: [Google]
williamfdubley.jpg
71 KB, 666x375
>>67273503
>voting for Reagan was a bad thing
looks like we got a communist over here
>>
>>67272980
>implying he can't
>>
>>67281853
It's the Gen X manchildrens fault really
>>
File: hank.jpg (4 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
4 KB, 120x120
>>67273289
>The millenials are the first generation to NOT produce their own music scene,

How are they supposed to do this? There is no representation, Mtv is all reality shows,, radio is dead, there is no method of spreading a sound left at all

>NOT produce their own art style
80's and 90's "art" styles are just corporate logos mean to sell shit. Clipart of neon squiggles and zig zaggy lines around stylized fonts were invented by advertising companies. Not exactly the fault of the people that these things have died off or are not pumped out as much.

>NOT produce their own movie scene
Again this is something major companies do, not individual people on the street. How is this anyone's fault?

What is this shifting blame on people in a generation when there are no sponsored target ads that focus on adverting to this generation like before?
>>
>>67281918
>avatar fagging with William F. Buckley, the man who almost killed the Republican party
>>
>>67273289
>The millenials are the first generation to NOT produce their own music scene
Are you fucking serious? Every single city has a music scene now.
>>
sounds like he just got rejected by another ten-year-old
>>
>>67281918
>elect a shitty actor as politican
>he cucks nation with "communist boogeman"
>>
>>67278975
>Moreover its not lack of creativity its adversion to risk
Pretty much this
>>
>/tv/ discussing a fake facebook post

JUST FUCK THIS BOARD UP
>>
>>67281970
The Gen X'ers that are now in positions of authority but only want to see recreations of things they loved as kids.

Why the fuck else are we getting TMNT movies, Transformer movies, Rocky Sequels, Scream sequels, Full House reboots, Boy Meets World sequel series.....
>>
>>67272952
B I T T E R

O L D

M A N
>>
>>67282024
>How are they supposed to do this? There is no representation, Mtv is all reality shows,, radio is dead, there is no method of spreading a sound left at all

I hear there's some good things about that internet
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 317x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 317x464
>>67273503
>thick rimmed glasses
serious mang?
>>
>>67272952
I bet he never saw the filmography of BLACKED.COM
>>
File: 1458508177479.jpg (23 KB, 352x356) Image search: [Google]
1458508177479.jpg
23 KB, 352x356
>midnight in Paris was good
>>
>>67272952
At least we're not child rapists.
>>
>>67278171
They are not even old enough to hold office at the highest levels.
>>
>>67282752
speak for yourself.
>>
ITT:

People older than millennials too stupid to realize the state of the world is not in their hands and never has been and are still too young to hold the highest office.

We should be blaming all of you.
>>
>>67283010
>We should be blaming all of you.

I should blame you for your birth
>>
really woody?

you couldnt imagine yourself diddling little girls so you had to go out and do it
>>
>>67283046
Confirmed for one of mentioned retards.

I love it when older people bitch while they did shit about it and had kids instead.

I am 25 born in 1990
>>
File: 1458220367102.jpg (149 KB, 1646x1987) Image search: [Google]
1458220367102.jpg
149 KB, 1646x1987
>>67272952
He's OLD! GO HOME BABY BOOMER
>>
>>67272952
fucking faggot.
>>
>>67272952
>make the same movie for 50 years
>imagination
>>
>>67272952
That's rich coming from the guy who remade A Streetcar Named Desire with Cate Blanchett and thought nobody would notice.
>>
>>67272952
>le dis generadion sux!!11
people like this should die, just die
also said the kike who has made the same movie for 40 years
>>
>>67283276
Any Jewish fuck talking about the state of media as if they don't have complete blame needs to die.
>>
File: ugly-hamsters2.jpg (24 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
ugly-hamsters2.jpg
24 KB, 400x300
Wait, a Jew...is complaining about something? Jew..complaining, why that never happens! What is this madness?
>>
>>67283276
>>67283296
>>>/pol/
>>
>>67272952
OLD
MAN
YELLS
AT
CLOUD

scrach that
OLD
PEDOPHILE
>>
>>67283448
don't like reality?
the Jews are the largest represented demographic in roles of authority in Hollywood.
why do you think people blame and look to white men in general to fix gaming culture?

some demographics needs to own up to their disproportionate responsibility
>>
>>67283465
>PEDOPHILE
[citation needed]
>>
It's all been done to death. All that's here to use is the absurd.
>>
>>67273201
triggered
>>
>>67283613
history
>>
File: 359708.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
359708.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>
>>67283613
He is not a pedo like cosby is not a rapist.

congratulations
>>
He is right though. Although I can't honestly blame this generation when producers control the industry and all producers want is people that can direct shitty cape movies straight from the comic books.
>>
>>67283594
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1458519071982.webm (3 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458519071982.webm
3 MB, 1080x1080
>>
>>67272952
Someone should recommend that he browse 4chan, there is more creative writing in a trolls shitpost than there is at a university.
>>
>>67284245
It's true.
>>
>>67273561
>Also something that just isn't, "lol everyone's an SJW."
It's almost a valid criticism consumer progressivism and "geek counterculture" are cancerous.
>>
You do realize that Woody Allen would NEVER use social media.Did you really fall for this bait?
>>
He knows the computer very well it's obvious he's savvy as fuck
>>
>>67284316
Where's this from?
>>
>>67286149
my private beach
>>
Big talk from the guy who directed "sleeper"
>>
The memes made on this board alone are a hundred times more creative then anything this paedophile has ever come up with
>muh neurosis
i get it you're a jew. Brilliant
>>
File: 1434302214157.jpg (77 KB, 1000x450) Image search: [Google]
1434302214157.jpg
77 KB, 1000x450
>>67273107
kek
KEK
K E K
>>
File: 1449629507343.jpg (18 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1449629507343.jpg
18 KB, 408x408
>>67272952
Woody Allen likes his women like he likes his matzoh

Flat and yellow
>>
>>67280563
he's overrated, no one likes his movies anymore, rightfully so.
>>
>Let me judge the generation I helped raise and influence before they even get a chance to fully develop

Sit tightly in your retirement and leave us alone okay.
>>
>>67287156

It's like you're actually a character in Idiocracy.

Ow, My Balls! so creative, patrician cinema!
>>
"This generation is empty and has no imagination" is an empty insult with no imagination.
>>
>>67284634
see>>67286134
>>
>>67287683
Midnight in Paris was solid, though other than that it's... been a while since he's done anything that isn't fucking horrible.
>>
>>67272992
>not appreciating the sleeper

nigger, this pedo jew inspired me to make an orgasm machine; you want one, you shut your fucking mouth.
>>
>>67287764
>muh idiocracy
opinion discarded
>>
File: 1455851024916.jpg (57 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
1455851024916.jpg
57 KB, 600x503
>>67272992
What about antz huh
>>
File: 14233847551.jpg (17 KB, 280x296) Image search: [Google]
14233847551.jpg
17 KB, 280x296
I hate this fucking squeaky voiced manlet so much. He is so desperately unattractive, and such a bland actor, why the fuck does the egocentrical cunt have to cast himself as the lead in all his films?
>>
>>67273050
Dumb ehposter
>>
>>67272952
That's because previous generations stole all the good ideas
>>
>>67287919
>Antz
>A cucky allen film

I guess Toy Story is a Tom Hanks film
>>
>>67287886

The movie perfectly describes you, so it's relevant. You're a subhuman if you think the memes here have any creativity or if they're funny at all.
>>
>mfw this whole thread
>>
>>67287970
that's exactly what a creatively bankrupt millenial would say
>>
>>67287991
You don't like antz?
>>
>>67288094
It's good. Can't give that mad jewish cunt credit for it, though, he only did VA for it.
>>
>This thread
I was born in the wrong generation. I wear all-white Asics, hand-me-down jeans that are two sizes too big, an XXL Metallica band shirt because I don't care about fashion like some faggot millennial. And when those fags and sluts were having sex in high school I was playing LoL in my room because I'd never hang out with a bunch of morons who can't even discuss why black people are awful.
>>
>>67288217
It's a travesty you were born at all mate
>>
>>67273392
You're an idiot.
That was obviously a joke.
>>
File: 1456084964282.jpg (33 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
1456084964282.jpg
33 KB, 664x441
>>67288362
>make shitty inane opinion and get called on it
>"i-it was just a joke!!!"
>>
>>67273289
Get with the fucking times gramps, bet you don't even have snap and netflix and chill with your gf. kik me bro I can help you out, peace
>>
>>67288153
He WAS antz though you gotta give him that
>>
>>67272952
He should keep fucking his daughter and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>67281362
>while obviously there is nothing wrong with being jewish
What the fuck are YOU smoking faggot?
>>
>Caring about a fruit bowl butt loving kike
>>
>>67272952
>says the pedo jew
>>
>yfw all (good) ideas have probably been used up by now
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.