[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't she just sign the thing without a fuss and then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1451520668357.jpg (93 KB, 1253x813) Image search: [Google]
1451520668357.jpg
93 KB, 1253x813
Why didn't she just sign the thing without a fuss and then spill the beans later?

Tell her superiors the Colombian mercenary they hired pulled a fucking gun on her and threatened to murder if she didn't sign the thing.

And if they don't listen or care, she can go public.

>"BECAUSE SHE FINALLY UNDERSTOOD BY THE END!"

No, I mean before that when she was sure she didn't want to sign it but also didn't want to die.

She could've also accused him of copping a feel and testified in explicit detail about the ways he was planning to rape her and inject his Mesoamerican genes into her pure white womanhood.

Motherfucker would've gotten 20 to life if not full-on lethal injection.

That's probably what I would've done.
>>
Why bother tattling? Nothing in the operation even mattered.
>>
>multi-million dollar drug industry caring about some dumb bitch
lol good one
>>
>>67272159
Blackhat was better by a mile.
>>
>>67272215
>US government agencies work for the drug cartels
>>
>>67272222
>>67272255
repeating digits
here are mine
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 460x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 460x700
>>67272222
Nice
>>
>>67272255
>what is the Iran-Contra affair, and more recently Operation Fast and Furious

The US government does this all the time and it's not shocking
>>
BECAUSE WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO PROSECUTE

THESE PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY BIG THAN GOVERNMENTS

>"Yeah bro she should've told her captain, he would've stopped the CIA-cartel syndication no problem."
>>
>>67272159
She was upset she was manipulated and was being a hot head about it. Then two things happened:

1) She remembered the story about his wife and daughter.

2) She realized he was full operator.

Plus you don't really know the events after the film. She could have done all those things you said after the fact, but it just wasn't shown.
>>
She could probably write a book a few years later. There are already books like this.
>>
Bad movie
>>
>>67272383
>She could have done all those things

Including the rape testimony?

What a cunt.
>>
>>67272421
Nah. If anything the character Kate would realize the nature of the world and would eventually come to terms with what transpired.

She's naive. She's even told "you're here to learn, stand back and watch".
>>
The writer said he decided to make Blunt's character a woman because he believed a woman would stand by her convictions more so than a man would which made me laugh so hard I broke a rib. Still a great film.
>>
>>67272882
That is a good joke.
>>
>>67272159
because she wanted to paint more pictures of barbra streisand and also by this point she's realized that Sicario is also Dr. Gonzo (who she thinks killed Raoul Duke in the book version of the prequel movie) and thus not be fucked with

>tfw he finally killed Savage Henry
>>
Did you watch the movie on 4x speed or something? Her superiors were on this, and they made it clear the call was made even higher than them.
>>
She owed him still he saved her life a few times.
>>
File: y.png (110 KB, 476x201) Image search: [Google]
y.png
110 KB, 476x201
her female privilege had been violated
>>
File: 1458387040157.jpg (230 KB, 1592x836) Image search: [Google]
1458387040157.jpg
230 KB, 1592x836
Blunt is the best actress in the biz right now.
>>
>>67275034
why is her mouth always open like that
>>
>>67275034
>N-no John... what are you doing there with Jenna... Didn't I t-tell you to stay away from her? John please... my little b-bitchboy... you broke the rules, you c-can't break the rules! I love you... I only beat you because you don't do all the nice things I tell you to... no John, please don't walk away with Jenna... John, please don't leave me...
>>
>>67272159
Because she realised he had SERIOUSLY? just become the Sicario
>>
will sexy, independent don't need no man Emily blunt be in the inevitable Sicario sequel?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.