[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do the cops and terrorists start fist fighting? they all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
why do the cops and terrorists start fist fighting? they all have guns.
>>
It is too big to understand
>>
This is a Nolan movie, thing don't have to make sense.
>>
>>67271237
because Nolan got lazy with Rises
>>
>>67271237
Nolan was attempting to show the eventual willing dissociation from technology and advancement. He gave the actors, individually, free reign over their fighting techniques and expressions in order to show the elation and raw power that the return to archaism has on the soul.............powerful and truly one of the most brilliant inclusions in cinema history.
>>
>>67271289
>Nolan Fanboy detected
>>
Guns are for losers. Do you ever see Batman using a gun?
>>
BIGGEST GUYS SINCE SILENT ERA
>>
File: 1456081528527.jpg (41 KB, 550x381) Image search: [Google]
1456081528527.jpg
41 KB, 550x381
>>67271289
for you
>>
File: 1457745610116.jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457745610116.jpg
85 KB, 500x500
>>67271289
>>
>>67271386

batman is also a martial arts master that can spend millions on other gadgets
>>
This movie is even more dumb than I remember
>>
>>67271456
I'm really perplexed how you can go from The Dark Knight to this shit.............
>>
>>67271237
Reminder that Red Letter Media (especially Mike) loved this movie and recommended it.
>>
>>67271237
because they aren't autistic like you
>>
>>67271486

its pretty obvious that ledgers joker was going to be a big part of it but when he died the script ended up being a half assed piece of shit
>>
>>67271237
They'd used all their ammo.
It was weeks between Bane taking over and Batman returning
>>
>>67272715
...What? It was months but they were trapped in the sewers the whole time, they had literally just been released.

How the fuck do so many people comment on films without even watching them? You can't even watch plebshit anon, get a fucking clue.
>>
>>67271499

Most people's opinion was "This was great, but not as good as TDK"
>>
>>67273362

i liked it in the theater

rewatched at home and it was pretty mediocre, also you start to notice all the retarded shit in the movie on the second viewing
>>
>>67273312
why were the police kept alive?
>>
Why does every single cop in the fucking city besides that one hothead go underground at once?
>>
>>67273480

because nolan didnt stop to think about how fucking retarded that was
>>
>>67273480
Why didn't they dig themselves out after several months?
>>
>>67271237
Its just one of the stupid things that pissed me off in this movie.
>>
because boxing is more epic
>>
File: dark-knight-guns.jpg (122 KB, 800x337) Image search: [Google]
dark-knight-guns.jpg
122 KB, 800x337
>>67273587
Also we could assume that Nolan is Frank Millers fanboy.
But it still doesn't explain why the bad guys couldn's shoot.
>>
>>
>>67273583
why do they drive the bomb around the city where anyone can get to it instead of putting it in an easily guarded building?
>>
>>67273583
How did they shave while being locked underground?
>>
>>67273663
And that scene is supposed to develop the character's animadversion to guns. Nigga, it just saved your life
>>
>>67273694
If they blocked up all the sewers to keep the police in then where did all the poo go?
>>
>>67273480
Not evry single cop, just a huge lot. The rest were too afraid to act like cops. The plot is pretty retarded, but let's be fair, you have a complete sideplot to show that.
>>
>>67271486

Lets not pretend Begins was any better
>>
>>67273663
When did Hothead learn fucking shooting techniques from Revolver Ocelot?
>>
>>67273663
Why the fuck did Nolan cut right when the blade gets to the focal point of the strike? Why is the camera wobbly? We don't even see hothead's gun when he shoots the first guy

Why is basic cinematography so bad in so many big budget films?
>>
>>67274028

Feels like Nolan put himself on a deadline, GOTTA GET THIS SHIT OUT THE DOOR I GOT INTERSTELLAR TO WORK ON LOOK ALVIE CHAPS NO RETAKES TODAY, WE'LL FIX ANY FUCKUPS IN POST MOVE MOVE MOVE!
>>
>>67273477
Good guys outside were sneaking them supplies
>>
>>67271237

>Batman Begins
Awful film
>The Dark Knight
Only good during joker scenes, most of the film was garbage, especially that stupid China shit they threw in as filler.
>The Dark Knight Returns Rises
Awful film.
>>
>>67274113
>China shit

It was Hong Kong filler
>>
>>67274113
>Batman Begins
Good comic movie
>The Dark Knight
Good movie for the general audience
>The Dark Knight Rises
Good comic movie, dissapointment for the general audience

And you know it's true
>>
>>67274149
Not even.
You know what's a good comic movie?
Batman.
BB and TDKR are just awful.
TDK was just a standard action flick.
>>
>>67274178
>BB and TDKR are just awful.
Those are pretty fun movies, way better than almost every other capeshit I've seen.

And now that you mention it:

DK>Batman Returns>BB>Batman>DKR>...>Forever>....>B&R
>>
>>67274065
>MOVE MOVE MOVE!
he told the cameramen
>>
>>67274028
i didnt even notice he had a blade until you mentioned it
>>
File: 1401935782150.png (522 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1401935782150.png
522 KB, 500x600
>Right, Chris, urr, me and Tom noticed, well, couldn't help but notice, that some of the extras in the crowd here, well, they were acting a bit foolish to be honest. You know, during the filming. Some of them, well the ones I saw, they were doing things like swinging at empty air, one guy, you could ask Tom because he saw it too, one guy actually clubs himself in the face with a police baton. Chris, I think you really need to, you know, maybe choreograph this a bit better, maybe go right back to the storyboards and-
>Christian, when was the last time you saw this many extras in a scene? Not since the silent era, in truth. It's a revolutionary epic, it's a war film, it's the closest I could get to Fritz Lang and-
>Right, right, but Chris, Fritz Lang didn't have a bloke boppin his own face in right in full view of the camera like. He didn't have a crowd of thugs firing at an opposing force and not hit a one. Also Chris, I believe Gandhi, y'know, Gandhi the movie, had over three-hundred thousand actors, at the funeral scene.
>Right Christian, but this is the biggest one I've done, the biggest anyone's done since the silent era, in truth. It's a revolutionary epic, it's a war film, it's the closest I could get to Fritz Lang and, indeed, I am cutting for clarity, just craft, simply hammering it out in editing, you understand.
>>
>>67273936
fucking kek
>>
>>67274028
PG-13 rating most likely. They're allowed to show guns firing and people punching but they can't show the actual moment of impact.
>>
>>67274656
Please show evidence of the guy clubbing himself.
>>
>>67271386
But I see him using explosives.
>>
>>67274822
there's a webm of it
>>
>>67271237

because Nolan is too autistic to appreciate he had the setup for an absolutely amazing mass dance number right there. I mean *look* at it
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.