[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Died like a cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: vane-skinny-black-sails.jpg (57 KB, 800x300) Image search: [Google]
vane-skinny-black-sails.jpg
57 KB, 800x300
Died like a cuck
>>
>>67262295
spoilert
>>
I didn't see it coming, I thought Billy would save him..
His death was as shocking as Spartacus' death
>>
>>67263618
>His death was as shocking as Spartacus' death
>What is history.
>>
>>67263736
Gannicus bro
>>
Please remember to use spoiler tags

Use of Spoiler Tags on /tv/ is required.

Please be considerate to other posters when discussing all leaks or recent releases.
>>
>>67262295

I wish Max would die already. I fucking hate her. Holy shit I hate her so much.
>>
>>67262295
Literally died with as much dignity as one could.
>>
>>67263967
I hate almost everybody on this show, and am indifferent to most of the rest.

At least they seem to be toning down the pretty little liars tier dialogue and filler. Last three or four episodes were brutal.
>>
File: 1458431255681.png (107 KB, 291x287) Image search: [Google]
1458431255681.png
107 KB, 291x287
I stopped watching this show when the main character became a fag.

It just didn't do it for me after that.
>>
>>67262295
he died a stoic martyr
>>
>>67264288
They do handle their cultural marxism quota in a very awkward and blunt fashion. It switched over to black lives matter this season and faggieness became virtually non-existent. I guess focus groups are now saying some element of SJW belief is crucial to making any drama series marketable in this year of our memes.
>>
>>67262295
SPOILERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>67264394
Fuck off back to gaia
>>
Really hoping Max dies this season. Just irredeemably awful acting. Every single line is spoken in the exact same tone and rhythm. It is so distracting.
>>
>>67264773
I hope the tyrant eleanor guthrie dies, miserable and discredited as her treacherous father. Its Jack and Anne, Not Max and Titcow, okay? Praise freedom.
>>
>>67264773
>awful acting
That's because all her effort and mental capacity is alloted to doing that retarded "accent".
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.