[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aging pills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Cyril7.jpg (46 KB, 575x432) Image search: [Google]
Cyril7.jpg
46 KB, 575x432
Aging pills
>>
forgot the best part
>stops taking them
>no lasting effects
>>
>le aging pills
why does reddit always bring this shit up it was a minor plot point for half and episode
>>
File: why.jpg (15 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
15 KB, 499x374
>>67261513
>AIDS infected needle
>News anchor spending a night with a dangerous inmate
>Killing someone with fingernails
>Prison production of Macbeth
What other retarded shit happened?
>>
>>67261669
link to some reddit posts about aging pills, i love reddit and want to read some awesome shit about oz and aging pills and upvote and downvote if possible.
>>
>>67261738
Beecher had another son through shit tier writing
>>
>>67261808
www.reddit.com
>>
>>67261513
Such a shame the show went into a shit direction

I remember watching the first season on HBO and being absolutely blown away by how dramatic and grim the show was
>>67261738
Chinese immigrants is one of them
>>
>>67261738
>chink immigrants
>Luke Perry's ghost talking to people
>at least 3 shootings of inmates
>moving all the white people of of em city and legalizing drugs
>boxing tournamen
>Omar White
>>
>>67261990
>>Omar White
Oh God, him.
>MCMANUS I FUCKIN HATE YOU
>MAN I LOVE YOU MCMANUS YOU HELPIN ME OUT
>FUCK YOU MCMANUS I'M GONNA CUT YOU BITCH
>MCMANUS I WANNA MAKE THIS RIGHT MY MAN
>>
>>67261990
>Luke Perry's ghost talking to people
hahahahahha I forgot about that
>>
>>67261513
How do you like them apples?
>>
>>67261849
I kinda loved how OZ went in such a strange direction. It was funny how bad the story got. It was so over the top
>>
The show peaked with S4 when Adebisi takes over and ends up fighting with Sayed. We all know how that ended. After that the show had a steady decline
>>
How did Adebisi keep that fucking hat on?
>>
>>67263843
Yeah the show became a parody of itself after that.
>>
>>67264121
a shaved nigger head is like velcro
>>
>>67261738

>o'reilly break dancing
>all the inmates feeling bad for cereal o'reilly being executed
>some jew sneaks a gun into oz and kills said
>those ceiling panels in oz cells where they could hide things
>>
File: 1433271524857.jpg (23 KB, 350x218) Image search: [Google]
1433271524857.jpg
23 KB, 350x218
>old niggas poisons a guy by dosing his food with a "lethal dose of LSD"
>the victim gets loopy then seizes out & dies within a matter of seconds
>>
>>67268087
Kek did that really happen? I don't remember that but I know goddamn well there's not enough acid in a prison to kill someone. Fuck them up for life? Probably, but there's been 0 people to OD on it.
>>
>>67261513
did anyone actually watch this cheesy crap when it was on in the 90s?, it was the worst thing on hbo besides arliss when I was a kid. The flashback scenes weren't meant to be funny but it was all so dumb and stupid.
>>
>>67268162
>I haven't watched the show we're posting about: the post
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.