[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /tv/'s consensus on this? Seems to be very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Come and See (1985).png (988 KB, 738x1077) Image search: [Google]
Come and See (1985).png
988 KB, 738x1077
What's /tv/'s consensus on this?

Seems to be very high on a number of Best Film charts but I never see it discussed.
>>
>>67257458
I've been meaning to watch it in full; I started it but got called away and never got around to starting it again. I really liked what I saw, though, and I didn't even get to the really intense stuff.
>>
>>67257458
>thread has no memes
Reported.
>>
>>67257458
fantastic kino, but incredibly intense. It's really not for everyone.
>>
That's because you're new
>>
>>67257458
Best horror movie ever made.
>>
Judeo-Bolshevik propaganda
>>
Communist drivel
>>
>>67257458
>dat camera work in the ending
>>
It's great, but incredibly depressing
>>
>During one of the after-the-film discussions, an elderly German stood up and said: "I was a soldier of the Wehrmacht; moreover, an officer of the Wehrmacht. I traveled through all of Poland and Belarus, finally reaching Ukraine. I will testify: everything that is told in this film is the truth. And the most frightening and shameful thing for me is that this film will be seen by my children and grandchildren."

Christ.
>>
>>67258053
What a cuck, no wonder they're allowing Muslims to rape them now
>>
>>67257829
>>67257858
hello /pol/
>>
File: 1456840180318.png (153 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
1456840180318.png
153 KB, 351x351
>>67257829
>>67257858
>>
>>67258053
To be fair, his children and grandchildren are pretty based. Great taste in film.
>>
>>67258074
This. Have some honor, you old spastic.
>>
It has a wonderful photography but it will fuck you up, I watch a lot of violent shit and this movie left me with my brain buzzing over what I just watched.

Also the whole sequence of the coming back to the village and the swamp island made me really uneasy, it's an extremely haunting bit.
>>
Amazing film, left me feeling completely numb at the end, not even sad or depressed, just horribly horribly numb
Ok I'm going back to memeing on other threads see ya
>>
Spetsnaz here. AMA
>>
>modern Russian military uses conscription
>middle-class and rich parents bribe their way out of having their kids do it
>all that's left are the poor and destitute who have to contend with Dedovshchina, the officially sanctioned hazing, bullying, and sometimes torture by the older soldiers
Russians are some fucked up people
>>
If you guys like bleak Russian war stuff, I highly recommend reading One Solder's War by Arkady Babchenko. It's about his tours of duty in both Chechan Wars.
>>
>>67258979
>reading
Get out of here, faggot.
>>
>>67258270
stick to disney movies
>>
It would be 10 times better if the kid didn't make the same constipated look for whenever he was supposed to be scared or shocked.
>>
>>67257458
overrated

but the fact they used real bullets is nuts
>>
The first half of it was a bit of a struggle to get through, but the payoff is absolutely tremendous. Really put me in a funk for a couple days after I watched it. Great movie.
>>
>>67262277
It is suited to its rating
>>
>>67262412
nah, its more of a 6 or 7 even
>>
>>67262277
> overrated
get the fuck out of here.
i bet you didn't even learn Russian to experience the movie in its true form.
>>
It literally says Kino on the box
>>
I've really been wanting to watch this recently but I haven't been able to find a decent torrent. Almost all have terrible quality and most don't have subtitles.
I don't have the time to learn Russian right now so I'm kind of дepьмo pyчeй бeз вecлa.
>>
Makes Schindler's List look like a fucking Disney movie. Depressing in every sense of the word. I would rather get punched in the face than have to re experience the dead from watching that the first time.

Overall, 10/10 kino though.
It's the absolute best WW2 movie ever done.
>>
>>67262763
best I could do senpai
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2025406
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.