[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ratchet and Clank movie. Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: ratchet_cropped.jpg (907 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ratchet_cropped.jpg
907 KB, 1920x1080
Ratchet and Clank movie.
Thoughts?
>>
I like the franchise and I hope the movie works out, but sony pictures just doesn't have what it takes to make it happen
>>
They'll tone down the adult humor and it'll be shit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (152 KB, 1578x888) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152 KB, 1578x888
And this?
>>
>>67254292
Might be good, looking forward to it tbqh
>>
>>67254381
Why does /tv/ use the word 'shit' for everything?
>>
>>67254292
looking forward to it, but not really sure if itll be good. I grew up with the games so i feel obligated regardless
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Voice of Ratchet
>>
I'm just looking forward to the game. It's the reason I'll buy a PS4
>>
>>67254292
Could be cool. I remember playing A Crack in Time and seeing the FMV cutscenes and thinking that I'd watch a R&C movie. It's also cool that they've got the original voice actors in to play their characters.

Also, with this, Warcraft and Assassin's Creed, is this the year Hollywood is trying to make vidyashit happen in order to replace capeshit?
>>
>>67254528
aspies
>>
>>67255742
>Not for Bloodborne
>>
>>67257689
DUDE HARD LMAO
no thanks.
>>
>>67257723
I was going to post a counterpoint, but then I decided I'd rather not have a conversation with somebody that communicates in memes, so never mind.
>>
File: Courtney_Gearsds.png (260 KB, 516x471) Image search: [Google]
Courtney_Gearsds.png
260 KB, 516x471
Only if we get a full blown rendition of this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OGpFxLA0Rk
>>
I wasn't impressed with the trailer. The game has a perfect story for a successful movie.
>>
File: 2015-11-12 20.04.49.jpg (67 KB, 268x267) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-12 20.04.49.jpg
67 KB, 268x267
>>67254292
>this will have little appeal because the series isn't Halo or Mario
>>
Going Commando>Up Your Arsenal>A Crack in Time>Tools of Destruction>Into The Nexus>1
>>
>>67254292
>>>/v/
>>
>>67257890
>The game has a perfect story for a successful movie.
No it doesn't. Seriously, go back and play the first game again.
>>
>>67257884
>early wank material
>>
>>67257980

But it's literally a film that will release?
>>
About 5 years too late 2bh.
>>
>>67258004
>good villain
>interesting world
>good chemistry between the main characters
You don't need more. It's a film for kids.
>>
>>67257884
Anyone else have robot fetish from Courtney Gears?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.