[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is there no webbing still stuck on the shield?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
why is there no webbing still stuck on the shield?
>>
>>67252672
Why ask stupid questions nigger?
>>
>>67252672
just turn your brain off
>>
>>67252672

He removed it after catching the shield while still in the air.
>>
what the fuck why you throw a frisbee to me im supposed to be a spider not a dog
>>
Everyone knows Spiderman's webbing dissolves so people can't track him back to his home.
>>
>>67252672
Why would someone throw the shield at him like a frisbee? He's a spider not a dog.
>>
good question, maybe reddit knows?
>>
>>67252672

wouldn't it have been better if cap threw the shield at him and he replied:

>"did you just throw a ginormous frisbee at me? the fuck..."
>"im supposed to be a spider, not a dog"
>>
Is that some kind of dog?
>>
Forced memes
>>
>>67252746
Since when can Spiderman "remove" his webbing.

Since never, that's when.
>>
Shitty forced memes general?
>>
>>67252672
how does spiderman even breathe through that fabric it looks like it's made of rubber
>>
>>67253019

Just turn your brain off.
>>
>>67252979
He can very clearly retract webbing in the scene of the 2002 film where he's testing his powers in his bedroom
>>
>>67253019
You can see its fabric on a higher res shot
>>
>>67252672
new spidey will use nanotechnology web mark this post
>>
How does his eyes narrow

How can he see (well) through that white bullshit

How are all superheroes master tailors and can fit and measure themselves

How does the lines on his mask/hood always line up with the lines on his body

How does a fucking radioactive spider give you super powers over night

why did they hire a literal 12 year old for the role?
>>
>>67252672
>why doesn't cape shit make sense

because its cap shit
>>
>>67253177
Not that anon, but that's when his webbing is biological and this version has webshooters so you can't draw from that as explanation.
>>
>>67253807
>How does his eyes narrow
I actually noticed the the black around his eyes appear to be metal or plastic blades like those on an iris.
>>
>>67252672
As he pulled the shield towards himself he twisted so that the webbing would wrap around Cap's hands
>>
>>67254210
wat.
>>
>>67253807
>>
>>67252979
>Since never, that's when.
Made you sound like a 12 year old.
>>
>>67252672
Because it's a movie and you gotta make sure the picture is clean and not cluttered.
The attention is this shot is Spider-Man, not the attention to detail on where his webshot would be
>>
>>67254122
>I actually noticed the the black around his eyes appear to be metal or plastic blades like those on an iris.
It baffles me that not everyone noticed that right away.
>>
>>67254800
prove me wrong
>>
>>67252899
>>67252746
I will never get over the fact that some anon wrote this thinking it was funny
>>
>>67253866
but you also can't draw that it isn't the same artificial process either eh?
>>
>>67252672
Because your mom sucked my weiner
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.