[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Stanley Tucci always so damn good? No matter how good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 220px-Stanley_Tucci_2010.jpg (18 KB, 220x332) Image search: [Google]
220px-Stanley_Tucci_2010.jpg
18 KB, 220x332
Why is Stanley Tucci always so damn good? No matter how good or bad the movie he's in is, Tucci is always awesome. I think he might be the finest actor of his generation.
>>
t. Stanley Tucci
>>
lol his name is tushy
>>
>>67251487
Literally never heard of this weirdo until Transformer 4 and he sucked in that so idk what ur smoking dude

t.Cyborg
>>
Stanley Tucci came to our house for my birthday party once. He's my Uncle's good friend, so he was tagging along because they both had to go do some sort of work. My mother asked him to put his coat on the bed in the guest room and he says, "Oh, you don't have a coat rack?" and gives a tsk tsk. He was on his phone the entire time except for dinner. Where the conversation went from my life and birthday, becoming a year older, to Stanley Tucci and his "new play at some obscure and 'hole-in-the-wall' theatre in Pasedena." Everyone just listened, but uncomfortably. I was pretty upset, but presents were about to be opened, so I tolerated Tucci Hour. When I was opening presents, Stan just sat with his legs crossed, and his hands on his knees, perched up watching me open presents. He kept chuckling every time I opened a present, as if I were a cute child (I was was 20 at the time.) I got tired of it and asked if there was a problem. He said, "No, no. chuckles keep going." So, yeah, that's my story. It's not much, but he was an asshole the whole time. Once the party was over, everyone said happy birthday again to me and left. Stan mockingly shook my hand wishing me a happy birthday. He wasn't serious at all about it and I am pretty sure he was making fun of my family members.
>>
I certainly enjoy his brand
>>
>>67251643
I feel bad for you, not knowing who Stanley Tucci is.
>>
File: 1422006247009.jpg (8 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
1422006247009.jpg
8 KB, 249x202
>>67251851
baka fella I know who he is bcuz I watched transformers IV u dumb nut
>>
>tfw his performance in the lovely bones was so good he made you feel tense
>movie is actually shit
>he falls off a cliff and dies
FUCK OFF PETER JACKSON
>>
>>67251909
You may know who he is, but you don't KNOW who he is, you know?
>>
>>67251671
Is this fresh pasta?
>>
I saw Stanley Tucci at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>67252014
for you
>>
File: thg-stanley-tucci_612x380_0.jpg (34 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
thg-stanley-tucci_612x380_0.jpg
34 KB, 612x380
Made the films bearable while watching with my sister
>>
>>67252058
i want this to be real
>>
He's pretty good in a couple episodes of Miami Vice as a criminal who Gina has to sleep with while undercover.
>>
>>67251487
Too bad the closest he can come to a good role is as a sidekick in a Meryl Streep trophy-farmer.

He's definitely a good actor though. Needs more roles.
>>
>>67254010
If you think that's the case, you should see a movie he starred in called "Big Night". It's a great film, and he really embraces the opportunity to shine.

He's had a few other good roles here and there, but you're right for the most part.
>>
>>67251487
I remember he was pretty smooth in Transformers so yes.
Although shit movie obviously.
>>
fantastic performance in "murder one"
>>
I liked him in The Core. He played a real cunt but you ended up loving him by the end.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.