[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
brad is legitimately the last and only shred of creditibility
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: grr.png (411 KB, 928x476) Image search: [Google]
grr.png
411 KB, 928x476
brad is legitimately the last and only shred of creditibility the site has ever had
>>
>>67250915
Based Brad.
>>
is it true he's becoming more SJW or is that just /tv/ overreaction again?
>>
>>67251370
It's /tv/ autism.
>>
>>67251370
it must be because i've never thought this outside of /tv/
>>
too bad he's a dysfunctional fuck-up in his own life

>tfw watching his early reviews and he'd do several skits in random parts of his own house and the whole place was a a fucking hoarded out dump
it was actually hilarious. I originally thought he just made the place look like crap for comedic effect, but it quickly became clear that wasn't the case and he literally just lived in that all the time (too busy drinking and snorting coke up his nose to bother cleaning his own house)
>>
>>67252228
and fucking his wife on camera
>>
File: Toddintheasshole.jpg (85 KB, 804x537) Image search: [Google]
Toddintheasshole.jpg
85 KB, 804x537
>>
Brads a cuck.
>>
>websites

>/tv/
>>
>>67252228
When you do stimulants such as coke or some form of amphetamine, all you wanna do is clean your house and fuck everything with a pulse, so I doubt he's that much of a cokehead.
>>
>>67252862
>>67252862
CRAWWWLLIINNG INN MYYY SKIIIINNN
>>
>>67252862
HAHAHA god I love twitter
>I don't even have an a/c myself, but can spend hours just watching idiots posting astoundingly dumb shit without thinking about what they're saying
>>
>>67252862
he's really unlikeable
no wonder Nchick dumped him
>>
>>67250915
He sucks just as bad as everyone else there. Stop watching this crap, it rots your brain.
>>
>>67250915
his site is nothing more than vlogs and let's plays. No wonder it's dying
>>
I wonder why he stopped doing videos with Cinemassacre? I guess he got jealous of Mike's big cock.
>>
File: 1457995993715.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1457995993715.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>67252862
Who's this 2deep4u?
>>
>>67251370
He likes to get up his own ass with preachiness sometimes, but it's not as often as /tv/ says it is.
>>
>>67253665
Someone post the cuck pic
>>
>>67252862
Todd is such a massive prick I hope he's been beaten up at least once in his life.
>>
>>67252862
More like, Todd in the EDGE, amirite?
>>
File: tumblr_mxpjamil2N1t7nyzgo1_1280.jpg (103 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxpjamil2N1t7nyzgo1_1280.jpg
103 KB, 900x600
>>67251370
He got a tumble recently and made a post to say the cinema snib was LBTQI friendly. Shit you not. TV will deny his inevitable justing because >based Brad. JO is a man now, NC is a full fledged SJW basic bitch, iron Liz is a tranny, linkara is a çloseted homo, paw is a cuck, Todd is a cuck, dougeeis stcircling the drain. Need I go on? tGWTG is a curse.
>>
>>67250915
kaka !

poopy puffing !

i can't believe i almost let this thread go by without mentioning these two smelly things
>>
>>67258828
Shut the fuck up namefag
>>
>Brad's fans actually threatened his ex for breaking up with him, and he actually had to tweet for them to stop
Why are his fans psychos?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.