[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>theres a goddamn apocalypse outside but hey lets get pregnant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: lori.jpg (50 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
lori.jpg
50 KB, 500x288
this bitch is stupid, fuck
>>
>>67249247
It's easy to condemn what you can never achieve, that is to make someone pregnant.

She was in a safe enviroment, though. Or that they thought.
>>
Wasn't every condom pretty old already then?
>>
>>67249919
I have no dog in this fight but it annoys my autism when I continue to see this odd insistence that somehow 4chan users are weird or socially hobbled. This site has been essentially a mainstream part of the internet for a few years now, right?

I'm thinking that genuine virgins are the minority now.
>>
>>67250050
There's an adult diaper community and people on adv asking how sex is like. Also some people have so much nothing in their life that gamer_gate was a thing. Here's your answer.
>>
>>67249247
you know, new life brings hope blah blah. the truth is when a woman gets pregnant she expects everyone to become her slave. its attention whoring at its extreme
>>
she just got pregnant

maggie and glen actively decided to
>>
>>67249247
There's war everywhere in the middle east and africa but they still reproduce like rabbits. It's the same thing, desu.
>>
>>67249247
Well they need to repopulate the world, and this time that argument works.
>>
Well, she got what was coming to her, didn't she? Both her and the guy she was fucking.
>>
>>67251067
It's almost like it's a natural thing to do. Not like any of you faggot autistic beta neets would ever know.
>>
File: lori1329117291.jpg (102 KB, 550x654) Image search: [Google]
lori1329117291.jpg
102 KB, 550x654
>>67249247

She was already pregnant via Shane before the SHTF, as she had been cheating on Rick for a while before the zombiepocalypse hit.
>>
>>67251097
Where did I say the contrary? It seems that you are looking for a reason to call someone a autistic beta neet. Do you want to talk?
>>
she probably thought she was going to dead within a matter of days and yolo'd it up
>>
>humanity is dying out
>lets not get pregnant
>>
>>67251274
>humanity is dying out
>lets rush repopulating the world before making sure we're living in a safe enviroment
>>
>>67249247
well they had to repopulate the world at some point , and they were in an area that they thought was safe soooo...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.