[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: SHOWS THAT KEEP GETTING BETTER AS THE SEASONS WEAR ON.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: aaa.jpg (251 KB, 768x476) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
251 KB, 768x476
ITT: SHOWS THAT KEEP GETTING BETTER AS THE SEASONS WEAR ON.
>>
>>67234192
>its a Bjorn eats pussy like a beta faggot episode
>>
>>67234192
>Black Sails
>Halt and Catch Fire
>Vikings
>Banshee
>>
File: stronkness intensifies.jpg (248 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
stronkness intensifies.jpg
248 KB, 1280x720
>implying
>>
File: black-sails-.jpg (205 KB, 1440x651) Image search: [Google]
black-sails-.jpg
205 KB, 1440x651
It just keeps getting better and better.
>>
>>67234192
except it's not
>token new bad guy for Ragnar to overcome every season
>random heel turn for Rollo every season
>terrible attempts at cinematography
>le daughter of le Chinese Emperor
>>
>>67234192
>its a 'rollo betrays his own people for no reason again episode'
>it's a 'rollo learns french despite throwing his old bastard French teacher over a desk' episode
>>
>dauhter of the chinese emperor

sigh
>>
Mad Men
>>
>>67234192
>pic unrelated
>>
File: Vane in a cell.jpg (65 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
Vane in a cell.jpg
65 KB, 720x405
>>67234218
>>67234262
>get on with it motherfucker

I am going to miss him. RIP.
>>
>>67234388
is this true?
only 4 eps into the new season

haven't watches since rollo learned french overnight and his wife went from screaming at his to fucking him
>>
>>67234388
>>67234388
the Chinese emporer had 100s of offspring so why woud you doubt this?
>>
>>67234469
Thanks for the spoiler. Fuck. I was going to start this next week before the finale.
>>
>>67234521
Without watching the show, you should already know that 90% of the cast is going to die early deaths, what with them being pirates.
>>
>>67234568
I know. I know, but I didn't think they'd have the balls to kill VAAAAAANE.

Fuck. I should have watched this last week.
>>
>>67234520
>emporer

>why would you doubt this

so are you stupid or what?
>>67234470
"She shows inexperience, when holding a chicken meaning she may be of rich or noble background. She later reveals she's an illegitimate daughter of the Chinese emperor."

\;^)
>>
>>67234192
>watching tv shows
hey there reddit
>>
>>67234605
If it makes you feel better he literally has one of the best death scenes that I can think of in a long time. It was well done and pretty powerful.
>>
>>67234192
They are making this show too much like GoT.

All it is now is fucking political power backstabbing, and fucking
>>
>>67234654
Good. This show is so fucking good. A shame it's spoiled, but I'm glad he got given a good send off. RIP lad.

Time to gap the thread.
>>
>>67234637
But offsprings of the concubines were not illegitimate?
>>
>>67234666

It was GoT pandering since the very beginning /co/lleague, Black Sails/Vikings would never have existed, at least in their current form, if not for the unexpected success of GoT.
>>
File: Captain_vane.jpg (47 KB, 420x560) Image search: [Google]
Captain_vane.jpg
47 KB, 420x560
>>67234654
>These men who brought me here today, do not fear me. They brought me here today because they fear you... Because they know that my voice, the voice that refuses to be enslaved, once lived in you, And may yet still... They brought me here today to show you death. And use it to frighten you, into ignoring that voice. But know this... We are many. They are few. Too fear death is a choice. And they Can't hang us all...
>Get on with it, motherfucker
>Proceeds to stare at Eleanor as cart slips from beneath him and he walks off
>just hangs there choking for 30 seconds before the pirates pull down on his legs so he could finally die

BASED FUCKING VANE
>>
>>67234753
>But offsprings of the concubines were not illegitimate?

Is english your first language, because what the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>67234334
THIS
I think its okay, that there is a new villain vor Ragnar every season.
But this stupid shit, that Rollo betrays his people for no reason every season really buggs me.
This season is by far the worst...the main thinks I hated in the last seasons were inaccruacities like the 16th cenutry helmets of the English soldiers (acutally, why did they do that ? this time period had enough cool armor stuff...).
But the acutall story relly went the shitter..
>>
>>67234954
the ending was mad! blackbeard is gonna tear shit up
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.