[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i haven't been on /tv/ for years, what are all the new memes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: The-Place-Beyond-the-Pines6.jpg (21 KB, 632x375) Image search: [Google]
The-Place-Beyond-the-Pines6.jpg
21 KB, 632x375
i haven't been on /tv/ for years, what are all the new memes?

pic related
>>
>>67234022
Sometimes theres a rare drive posting thread and theyre the most fun you have all week, mostly now its just capeshit discussion and calling people /v/ and cucks
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-03-21h56m11s6.png (165 KB, 608x336) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-03-21h56m11s6.png
165 KB, 608x336
/tv/ is dead.
>>
>>67234022

BIG GUY FOR YOU
>>
None of them are good. /tv/ really is just a wasteland of capeshit and contrarianism.
>>
>>67234022
Raimiposting happens every few days
>>
ONE
>>
>>67234022
Capeshit utterly dominates everything.
>>
>>67234022
95% of them since bane are just sloppy bane rip-offs anyway.
>>
there all still the same.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
10 KB, 275x183
Negan is finally shown
>Screw screwedy screw screw screw
Rick and the gang are terrified, threatened and outnumbered by Negan
>I'm screwing mad. Screw screw.
Rick begins to fear for the group's lives, he's never met someone as threatening as Negan
>Screwing screw!
The group is lined up as Negan contemplates
>Screwedy screw screw motherdick screw!

Still excited for tv Negan, cucks?
>>
>>67235655
This copypasta about the walking dead has plagued the board for a few months now.
>>
YER A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
My wife's son.
>>
Baneposting is still 100% the most dominating meme on this board, if not the entire board
One other one which dominates the board is calling people cucks
>>
File: TR-8R.gif (2 MB, 500x205) Image search: [Google]
TR-8R.gif
2 MB, 500x205
>>67234022
TR8R
>>
>>67235801
>ITT memes that crashed faster than paul walker
>>
Not really a meme but there is now a general consensus that Abatap was right all along and that was just what butthurt haters actually believed.
>>
>>67234022
You didn't miss a whole lot. Nolan finished his batman trilogy and although the third film was a little disappointing we didn't talk about it too much.
>>
Meme saturation is at 100%, you can't see the new memes because they are everything
>>
>>67234022
On top of my head
>what did he/she/it/they mean by this
>deckard was a replicant
>actually happened
>went right
>went wrong
>starts playing
>biopic
>find a flaw
>Groundhog still gets posted
>x minutes of something does it get good
>author
>I just marathoned
>DeAngelo still gets posted
And one word threads like
>Thoughts
>Discuss
>>
>>67236584
personally a big fan of
>just watched X, was it good?
>>
>>67236584
>>67236644
>Just marathoned first five minutes of X, does it get good later?
>>
>>67236679
There are variations depending on Ops mood but in general they are boring threads.
I forgot to mention
>I watch at x2 speed
>my gf and I
>>
Leave while you have the chance, /tv/ is nothing but capeshit and shit tier memes. The days of drive threads with 10/10 OC are gone.
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2NjQyNzcyNDkx.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2NjQyNzcyNDkx.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
Eric Roberts
>>
Whats the jenna fischer meme?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.