[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anybody that actually likes Ewoks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: wicket.jpg (270 KB, 1280x939) Image search: [Google]
wicket.jpg
270 KB, 1280x939
Is there anybody that actually likes Ewoks?
>>
my brother adores them and beat me up when i mentioned how they are made for making toys
>>
My wife's boyfriend likes them.
>>
kids
zoophiles
autists
>>
My big sister had an ewok poster in her room.

Back in the early 2000's... ;_;
>>
>>67233430
ha, cuck
>>
>>67233007
I wish they had been wookies instead of diet wookies.

I want to see a wookie literally rip a stormtrooper's head off
>>
>>67233007
I do. I think they should've put Peter Dinklage in a Ewok suit and made him a Sith Lord.

No retarded jumping around like Yoda. Just force chokes and lightning bolts
>>
>>67233007
they're fine if you grew up with them and weren't an edgy jaded adult at the time. im glad to be immune from the massive ewok butthurt
>>
File: jimmy briskin.jpg (18 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
jimmy briskin.jpg
18 KB, 512x384
spongebob here
be like ewoks, everybody sing and clap

yub nub
chup chup
yub nub chubity chub chup choo
>>
>>67233672
Even as but a little girl I knew that they were too cute and comic relief for a cool space series with deaths and fathers. It doesn't make sense for trained storm troopers to battle teddy bears. You could snap one in half by stepping on it.
>>
My wife's boyfriend's daughters like Ewoks, and so do their boyfriends. I kind of like them too I guess.
>>
>>67233007
I shat myself laughing at them when I was 7. So I'm still pretty "muh nostalgia" about them.
>>
>>67233007
They never blink, I find that unnerving.
>>
Furries
>>
>>67233007
Had a dog that looked like one. It was a cockshit.
>>
>>67235553

They do in the Blu ray version of ROTJ, it's wholly unsettling
>>
>>67233007
I liked them when I was a kid. I even liked the movies.

Now I don't really care anymore (but they don't bother me when I watch ROTJ).
>>
>>67233007
I legitimately tear up whenever I watch the part where that poor Ewok dies.

They're just so cute ;_;
>>
>yfw Ewoks were originally meant to be Wookiees
>it would actually have been Wookiees fucking the shit out of stormtroopers and walkers with their guerrilla gorilla skills
>george decided to save on costume costs and cast midgets to appeal to little kids (director's trademark: equating midgets with children) at the same time
>simple reversed the syllables from WOOK-EE to EE-WOK
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14HRo_eTUgg

I like them. I hate wookie tho
>>
>>67236125
>simple reversed the syllables from WOOK-EE to EE-WOK
pottery
>>
>>67233007
I don't like or dislike them, if that counts.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.