[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't she get sick after a gallon of alien afterbirth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
Why didn't she get sick after a gallon of alien afterbirth gushed into her open abdomen?
>>
>>67232160
Because this was a really bad movie that was terrible at being science fiction and terrible at being horror
>>
Space medicine
>>
>>67232160
wish i could gush into her abdomen to be honest, family.
>>
>>67232160
I would fuck her open c-section
>>
>>67232160
It's a movie.
>>
File: 32598325.jpg (49 KB, 650x406) Image search: [Google]
32598325.jpg
49 KB, 650x406
Why was there an axe on the spaceship?
>>
>>67232269
So people can axe retarded questions like that.
>>
>>67232269

look at the handle man. It's not a regular axe, it's a space axe
>>
>>67232269
It's probably an over exaggeration of an 'egonomic axe' design. A mild curve in the handle does decrease shock. A curve in an axe that size, however, looks like it would sooner snap, bounce back and take your neck apart.
>>
>>67232286
because the ship has water in it
>>
>>67232269
why is anything, anything?
>>
Probably she died after some hours. She's not in the sequel.
>>
>>67232178
>i can't classify the movie so it's shit
>>
File: fuck.jpg (47 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
47 KB, 500x700
>>67232243
me too
>>
As far as scifi goes I thought this was one of the better ones in recent years. It was simple yet entertaining, not overly ambitious and far reaching like most shitty scifis
>>
>>67234186
oh she died alright
>>
>>67232269
>>67232160
Holy shit. She's pretty muscular ain't she?
>>
>>67232269
>get leg stuck under space rock
>can either try to cut it off with a knife or wait a few years for them to go back to earth for help
>>
>>67234616
tfw not squeezed by those thighs
>>
>>67234616
She's good as long as you never see her gnarly lil pec tits.

"Rooney has the bigger tits, but Noomi has the bigger pussy... it was okay." - old guy movie reviewer
>>
>>67232160
That's not relevant to the film's story.
>>
>>67234764

They would pack a bone saw then. An axe is for killing things when designed properly and for cutting wood. Those are really the only uses they have and are pretty bad at anything else.
>>
I don't remember this scene cinematiqué. What kino is this from?
>>
>>67236862

Stop trying to fit in you fucking faggot, you sound like a retard.
>>
>>67232551
That's stupid. You want a straight handle and to swing the axe so it hits the surface at a 90 degree angle.

Same with a maul.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.