[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WILL SOMETHING ACTUALLY HAPPEN THIS WEEK?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: Saul_Goodman.jpg (26 KB, 400x535) Image search: [Google]
Saul_Goodman.jpg
26 KB, 400x535
WILL SOMETHING ACTUALLY HAPPEN THIS WEEK?
>>
there's been shit happening every week
>>
>>67219652
Still the best show currently desu
>>
>20 minutes of kim making phone calls
>20 minutes of jimmy doing proper lawyer stuff with lady
>2 minutes mike and hector
>>
>>67219786
>6 minutes of Chuck being a massive piece of shit
>>
>>67219652
Why do things always have to happen, why can't it just be
>>
>>67219652
LE BREAKING BAD CAMEO
>>
>>67219786
are you one of those retards who wants everything in this show to be related to BB? those are the worst parts
>>
>>67219652
>Watching AMC shows
Nothing ever happens. They're EXTREMELY slow paced boring trash that plebs watch to feel sophisticated.
>>
The last episode was exceptionally boring, but hopefully it will pick up soon
>>
>>67219786
2 minutes mike and hector > all episode
>>
>>67219854
no, i like the show and will continue watching until the end.

they're taking a long time to get to the interesting parts with the cartel and underbelly of society. jimmy being good guy lawyer is dragging on bit too long. we know where he ends up and we want to see that
>>
>>67219828
boring

The show is literally boring as fuck.

Its the most boring show i have ever seen from such a talented cast and crew.

They fucked up in the writing department and compared to xfiles and bb vince gigglego should be ashamed and it feels like law and order instead of a Breaking Bad Prequel.

I stopped watching 2 episodes+ ago because i literally could not stay awake

It was/is so boring SO SO Boring.
>>
>>67219949
>literally

please stop with that shit
>>
They could have done this whole series in one season. Start off as him trying to be legit, half way through the season he's questioning his morality because of circumstances, by the end of the season he's become Saul Goodman.

It feels like they're just stretching it out longer than it needs to be. Might go another 2 seasons before be becomes Saul.

Still like it and watch it, though.
>>
>>67219899
this show isn't about that at all

it's about jimmy becoming saul (and likely losing everyone around him because of it), and mike becoming BB mike (and losing his soul)
>>
>you'll never make dinner for kim as she comes home from a stressing day of work at HHM
>>
>>67220039
It's also sad as fuck because it's more and more obvious that Chuck the fucker contributed a lot to Jimmy's inability to change
>>
the show isn't funny or even light-hearted most of the time
it's not really serious drama either
the show is fun when he is talking with the cops and uses his showmanship with clients and in court
>>
>>67219949
It's just slow paced, it's not like you're in a rush to the end since we all know what happens in the end
>>
>>67220039
>losing everyone

you mean kim?

he's saul goodman. it's going to be about him being lawyer involved in cartel-like stuff. they're just taking forever to get there

"IT WASNT ME IT WAS IGNACIO"
>>
>>67220081
>ywn stick your nose in kims clam after a stressful day at work

why live?
>>
>>67219949
but you're still posting in BCS threads

aren't we lucky?
>>
>she's 43

MUH FUCKING DICK
>>
I assume you all watch this show from under a foil survival blanket?
>>
>>67220274
Nice
>>
>>67220307
it's called a mylar blanket. gosh, I bet you have lights on right now. computer probably isn't even oil-powered and made of wood.
>>
>>67220146
No, it's not. If anything they're going to make the end of the series about his resurrection to Saul Goodman (or Jimmy) from the Cinnabon place. Showrunners talked about this, it's not about the Breaking Bad lawyer at all
>>
Slippin' Jimmie will no doubt do something slippery

and Mike will do something that won't at all lead to him having to seek help against the Salamancas and ending up on Gus' payroll, nope
>>
Even TWD is less boring than that show
>>
File: 1423436913264.jpg (180 KB, 580x542) Image search: [Google]
1423436913264.jpg
180 KB, 580x542
>>67219652
>Something happens every week
>Even if nothing happened, the happening of nothing is something
>Ergo, something will happen this week

I suppose it was a rhetorical question desu
>>
>>67220777
lol that fucking dog
>>
File: 42f.jpg (77 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
42f.jpg
77 KB, 690x460
Jimmy is a pussy.
>Makes a show where the main character has no action scenes.
>Not even as funny as he was in BB or webisodes
>Yet manages to make the cameo actor, Mike be more likeable.

I don't understand. Does he, Vince Gilligan, does it on purpose to make a living a justify a need to create another series based on a supporting actor?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.