[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shemale Bitchfest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 7
File: thorgy.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
thorgy.webm
1 MB, 640x360
This show is amazing!

Why isn't /tv/ watching Rupaul's Drag Race season 8?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atyHW32TQUM
>>
File: lagonja.gif (801 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
lagonja.gif
801 KB, 500x281
quality tv
>>
Season 8 already started? I love that show
>>
>>67220210
gurl get into it. it's already 100x better than the disgrace that was season 7
>>
>>67220308
good, season 7 was weak as fuck
>>
File: chichi.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
chichi.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>67220363
we're only two episodes in and it's already been more entertaining than the entirety of season 7
>>
>>67220363
If someone went back and edited out all of Ginger's confessionals, it would make it at least twice as strong.
The way they shoved that fucking toad down everyone's throats was what turned me off the most about it. I never fucking liked him, I never saw anything interesting about him, and yet they CLEARLY wanted him to win.
I had no problem at all with Violet winning, he was a total bitch, but he really grew on me after a while.
But neither Ginger nor Pearl (who I at least liked) deserved to be in the top 3.
Shoulda been Violet, Katya (though then he would have won), and Trixie... or Kennedy, or Fame, or even Max with a better edit.

Honestly season 7 sucked the most because they really went overboard with the fucked up "Everyone is an archetypal Character" thing, instead of allowing everyone to seem more human. Everyone just ended up getting washed out into different shades of gray.
>>
Anyone else sad that acid betty goes home on episode 5? I really wanted the bitch to go far
>>
>>67220668

Katya was my favorite the whole season, but I understood why he went home the episode he did. Beyond Katya, Violet seems like the strongest choice as a winner to me.

I really love that this show is honest about RuPaul just picking who he wants and not trying to be completely objective. If it was a popularity contest Adore would've stomped Bianca, but Bianca made more sense to Ru as a champion.
>>
>>67220758

Not a fan, his attitude is a huge turnoff and while his work is outside the box and pretty great, it's not next level shit like Kim Chi.
>>
What show is this? The youtube embed is blocked in Murrica.

Is this a danceoff show starring trannies?
>>
>>67220844
not just danceoff

they go through all sorts off challenges ranging from acting, sewing, comedy

this is the sort of thing that you can expect from the show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmK3ghfsSVM
>>
>>67220758
Meh, I really don't get the hype.
He's kinda attractive as a man, in a meth-addict in the trailer park kinda way, but I think he looks absolutely fucking hideous in drag. His makeup especially, it looks like he's using grease-paint. And that hair probably looks a lot better in a dark club with some colored lights and shit. Plus his attitude is just obnoxious most of the time. He reminds me of Raven, but raven actually has the talent to back that shit up.
>>
>>67220773
>If it was a popularity contest Adore would've stomped Bianca
What universe do you live in?
I never heard a single person who didnt think Bianca was going to win from the very first episode.
>>
>>67220987
To be fair, 95% of them are obnoxious as hell. Sure, I understand that they're overselling their attitude and drama, but there's only like one person per season that's even tolerable.
>>
>>67220837
Except the only thing going for Kimchi is her look. She's a shit performer.

Of course she's reality tv gold because
- muh lisp
- muh sad backstory
- muh adorkable kawaii animu :3
- muh inocense

but that as little to do with talent
>>
>>67221158

Her look is all I was talking about. Acid Betty has a better walk and persona, but the makeup and arguably the costuming on Kim Chi are way better..
>>
what I'd like to happen after acid leaves on ep5:
7th naomi
6th chi chi
5th derrick
4th kimchi
3rd robbie
2nd bob
1st thorgy

what's probably gonna happen after acid leaves on ep5:
7th robbie
6th derrick
5th chi chi
4th thorgy
3rd naomi
2nd bob
1st kimchi
>>
>>67221052

While the show was airing there was massive hype on twitter about Adore winning. Adore was way ahead on those view polls that Ru uses to gauge people's reactions.
>>
>>67221419

I think it's unlikely that Kim Chi even gets top 5, they have already made the same criticism numerous times and that's usually a death sentence, regardless of talent.

Can you imagine Kim Chi winning a lip sync? Unless they were doing something anime or robotic, pretty much everyone left on the show would probably destroy him.
>>
Watching the first episode, the only non-ugly one is the Britney impersonator, and even he isn't exactly courtney act.
>>
>Naysha goes home on episode 1
>Naysha comes back on episode 3
>Naysha goes home again on episode 4
For what purpose? Am I the only one mad about this?

>>67221460
to add to that, adore has the most instagram followers out of every drag race queen including rupaul. anyway, both adore and pearl add no business being in the top 3 they were just there because the producers knew they would be extremely popular
>>
>>67221562
>competing in entertainment
>be the most popular one
>no business in the top 3

u wot m8
>>
>>67221562

I do think Adore was legit talented, and definitely deserved top 3 or 4.
>>
>>67221549
well thank fucking god they're not attractive. the fucking little faggot fans constantly spamming boring ass fucking Pearl everywhere got real fucking old real fucking quick.
>>
>>67221549
Yeah the queens always look trashy and sad towards the beginning and end up looking better as the show progresses but this is one of the ugliest bunches of shemales I have ever seen. Makes it more all the more hilarious for me.
>>
I had no idea /tv/ had these many women on it's board.
>>
>>67221515
She's getting the winner's edit. All the focus on her relationship with her parents, being an ex-fat, being a virgin...

She's by far the most popular queen and the producers are aware of it, so they are gonna do anything in their power to keep her safe from the bottom 2

For instance, in the first team challenge they always judge them as teams: one team is safe and the other is all up for elimination. This time, since the shady girls were miles better, and since Kim wasnt in that group, they couldnt have the other team be all up for elimination because then the only two they could justify putting in the bottom would be Laila and Kimchi so she would be going home. They chose to judge them all individually so they could pull a filler one filler queen from each team to save kim from the bottom 2.
>>
>>67221705
Im not sure what you thought you were accomplishing with this comment, but it only makes you look insecure about several things.
I doubt that was your intent.
>>
>>67221709
>they always judge them as teams
no they dont, have you even watched this show before?
>>
Im mad Dax went home.. I know he deserved it and I wasnt at all surprised.. but Im still mad.
>>
>>67221686
Good point.
>>67221695
Well, on second thought the one with the black wig with bangs looked pretty good too, but I might just think prominent jawlines are attractive.

Also, are "experimental" and comedy queens the equivalent of sour grapes or what? Stupid fishy t-girls, it's not like I wanted to look attractive anyways!!
>>
>>67219355
GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD FAGGOT

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>67221775
in THE FIRST team challenge.

the first they judge them as teams, the second they judge them individually
>>
>>67221705

Straight cyborg with a live in GF confirmed for watching every season
>>
Who do you think is gonna win all stars 2, Alaska or Katya?
>>
>>67221709
>>67221775
>>67221818

There are no hard and fast rules on the show Ru just makes it up as he goes along to fit whatever narrative they have in mind or to make it more interesting.
>>
>>67221562
yea i think this was pretty dumb. they are just trying to create fake drama. send layla home first ep, then black girl second ep and then naysha third ep and it would have been fine.
>>
>>67221741
>DUDE ITS 2016 FAGGOTS ARE COOL NOW
>I BET YOURE GAY! YEAH GUYS I THINK HES GAY! LOL DUDE HE DOSENT WATCH FAGS HES GAY!!!
>>
>>67221810

>tripfag
>calling others faggots

You're LITERALLY gayer than Richard Simmons
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6wA59mYUOQ

Dont mind me, I'm just the best challenge in the history of the show

You can't prove me wrong
>>
>>67221810
>tripfag calling someone else a faggot

filtered
:-)
>>
>>67220758
source?
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 320x320
>>67221942
what year was it again?
>>
>>67221942
>Richard Simmons

aww.. have you heard about whats happened to him lately?
Sure hes a flaming obnoxious queen, but he genuinely cared about people.
Makes me sad to see him like this.
>>
>>67221888

Depends on who else is there and if they do that stupid doubles shit again. I like Katya more but I understand why he went home. I feel like Alaska got robbed.
>>
>>67221981

>tripfag
>reddit memes
>homophobe

What a wonderful contributor
>>
>>67221977
her ex boyfriend spilled the tea

and the little midgets of LA from the makeover challenge accidentally posted pictures that gave away the top 7 it's this guys >>67221419 if you wanna be spoiled

>>67222046
spoilers ahead

there's no teams. detox is the third person in the top 3. the rest of the cast is ginger minj, coco montrese, alyssa edwards, roxxxy andrews, tatianna, phi phi o hara and adore delano. adore storms off in episode 2
>>
>>67221888
Willam
>>
>>67222046
>that stupid doubles shit

that shit was fucking godawful.
they actually made me feel bad for fucking Pandora Box
>>
>>67222129
he burned all the bridges with the show. he'll never work with them again. the full cast of all stars 2 was already leaked
>>
>>67222168
why though? because he thought he was too good now for all this now or what?
>>
File: detox1.gif (555 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
detox1.gif
555 KB, 400x224
>>67222123
>ginger minj, coco montrese,.... roxxxy andrews

ugh...
>>
>>67219355
I loved transsexuals when they were just female appreciation impersonators. From that niche I think they are cool. Its when they demanded I consider them their chosen gender that it got weird. Otherwise we could hang out.

Sorry for the pol but just saying.
>>
>>67222285
Well you've just stated the difference between drag queens and transsexuals
>>
>>67222281
because he thought he was too good to roll over and let ru & co. fuck him without a condom.
his husband is a lawyer and he dont fuck around with none of this "let us screw you over financially for the 'exposure' while we edit you to look like a bitch" bullshit.
also he wont keep his big mouth shut about it either. he wrote a book which is apparently going to expose a bunch of shit, and its coming out really soon.
>>
>>67222281
the whole "willam got eliminated for fucking his husband" was just an excuse they come up with. he had a lot more beef with the production behind the scenes.

and since the show willam hasnt kept his mouth shut constantly shading the show and possibly violating his nda so they no longer even invite him for events and shit. also, since the nda is almost expiring willam is gonna spill a lot more t about what happened in his upcoming book

>>67222283
coco goes home first. roxxxy is top 4
>>
>>67222353

Some drag queens are trans though, but most aren't
>>
>>67222285
what country are you from that you would confuse drag queens with transsexuals?
im guessing somewhere latin america? asia? middle east?
>>
>>67222406
Expose what? A shitty no-budget drag queen reality show on a fifth rate tv channel? That's like 90% funded by super obvious haha-aren't-we-funny-when-we-lampshade-product-placement-even-though-we're-completely-serious-about-it? I mean isn't it obvious how edited and unprofessional the show is?
>>
>>67222450
>>67222470
>>67222353
he's an idiot but let's not pretend there's a lot of overlap and blurred lines between the two
>>
>>67219355
ebic
>>
>>67222506
I guess youll have to buy the book and find out.
>>
>>67222436
>>67222406
>>67222281
>>67222168
>>67222129

Willam still works with the other queens and Michelle pretty regularly though. He even posted about verbally confirming interest with production staff about being on the next All Stars, but he said that the contract was shitty so he didn't sign it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PS966KOHdg

acid or thorgy should have won
>>
Have there been any trannies that are straight on the show?
>>
>>67222506

The product placement is blatant and obvious, and they talk about it often, so it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I don't know how anyone could watch recent seasons and think it's unprofessional.
>>
>>67222542
Ru doesn't like him. Apparently him and Courtney were hanging out with Todrick Hall when Ru called him and trash talked both of them... fuck if I know why.

The more I learn about Ru, the more I think hes just an egomaniac cunt.
>>
>>67222568
well, since they identify as women and are attracted to men one could argue that they are straight.

but if you mean attracted to women, no, maybe some are bi/pan, but they all like men
>>
>>67222450
They're all noose magnets though
>>
>>67222642

I can buy egomaniac, but it's understandable to me. How many other people out there completely dominate their field like he does? His level of fame within the community goes beyond his talent level, not that he isn't very talented.

He's like the Steve Jobs of drag. You can't mention drag queens without immediately thinking of RuPaul first and foremost.
>>
>>67222097
>DUDE HOMOPHOBIA?
>MEN DRESSING LIKE WOMEN AND ACTING BITCHY ARE KEWL
>I MEAN COME ON
>ITS
>2016
>>
>>67222642
>fuck if I know why.
well, willam has done nothing but talk shit about the show, and courtney act sided with carmen when the shemale controversy happened, hence she being blocked on twitter by ru

>The more I learn about Ru, the more I think hes just an egomaniac cunt.
he's a drag queen, THE drag queen. drag queens are nasty cunts by nature. the whole "mama ru" aspect is all fake
>>
>>67222470
>DUDE ENLIGHTENED PEOPLE ALL KNOW ABOUT CROSS DRESSING FAGGOTS LMAO
>YOU MUST BE A FOREIGNER LMAO
>>
>>67219355
>>>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>67222758
Of course it's fake, they're mimicing the worst and bitchiest aspects of women. It's all about faking interest and empathy.
>>
File: eatshit.jpg (89 KB, 500x548) Image search: [Google]
eatshit.jpg
89 KB, 500x548
>>67222706
>>67222758

I think of Divine before Ru
>>
>>67222882
>>67222706
>>67222642
7:50 for kennedy's opinion on rupaul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9emXinC9do
>>
>>67222436
>coco goes home first.
thank fucking god

>roxxxy is top 4
is he going to be an obnoxious cunt the entire time like on his original season?
i know PhiPhi has grown into a much better person, but i dont keep up with roxxxy.
>>
>>67223017
they edited roxxxy to look like a villain. even jynx has said that the way she was depicted on tv was unfair

if anything roxxxy and phi phi will get redemption arcs
>>
>>67222917

Some people might think of Lady Bunny first as well, but a lot of America was first exposed to drag queens was with Ru in the Love Shack video.
>>
>>67223101
i understand about the editing, but he still said all that shit. they didn't overdub him with some other cunty bitch. and they're going to have to do one hell of a redemption edit to make me forget that ridiculous "my mom left me at a bus stop boo hoo hoo" crap he conveniently pulled out to save his ass from getting sent home.
>>
>>67222988
that was very diplomatic
>>
>>67223198
>to make me forget that ridiculous "my mom left me at a bus stop boo hoo hoo" crap he conveniently pulled out to save his ass from getting sent home.
he had a real moment before that talking about it on untucked. the producers asked him to bring that shit up on stage to create reality tv
drama gold. of course ru was already prepared to deliver the "we are your new family" fake bullshit speech and save both their asses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGIImEQSfVg
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7013874/

Who's your fav queen from this season?
>>
if all you get from watching the show is shemale bitchfest you're completely retarded ,some of these queens are literally the funniest and smartest people on television
>>
>>67223554
Not this season.
>>
>>67223554
4chan is obcessed with traps so it makes for a more enticing thread title

chill out gurl

>>67223595
I'm really underwhelmed by Bob. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and wait some more episodes to let him prove himself
>>
>>67223547

I liked Dax, but Kim Chi is the most likable so far.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXC3b9dxUgA

most underrated queen

everything that comes out of her mouth is fucking iconic and she was only on 3 episodes
>>
>>67223547
>>67223790
Thorgy is the most likable. Kim Chi would be more likable if he wasn't so insecure.
>>
>>67223790
>but Kim Chi is the most likable so far.
because the producers want you to like him and keep shoving him down our throats
>>
File: ganjadrop.gif (934 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ganjadrop.gif
934 KB, 500x281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhVw3bY8PZ0
>>
I feel like this season the foreshadow editing has gotten better. Like in season 4, Ru said you break the rules you go home, and zoooooooom into willam.
>>
>>67224130
Fuckin' Ganja. I love Haus of Edwards.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtN0cF6AyBU

thank god she goes home next episode
>>
>>67223901
This. Honestly, it's getting annoying. Almost as annoying as Pearl not being kicked to the curb? Possibly.
>>
>>67224186
love joslynn but she should have gone home instead of laganja. i wanted more drama and catchphrases
>>
>>67224217
aww.. i like him.
>>
>RPDR triggers tripfags
How can one show be so based?
>>
>>67224304
Jossie was a little too much for me. I think it was the not-really-baby-talk voice. But yeah, the Haus of Edwards bitches are my faves.
>>
>>67224304
Frankly I based who should stay in that season solely by who would be most offended by Bianca's bants.
>>
>>67224386
Same.

Everyone I like ends up getting eliminated.
>>
>>67224598
Fuckin' Bianca. Love her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgpuyGdesd8

I hope she shitposts on /tv/
>>
>>67224186

Ganja was so fake and awful. Alyssa is top tier.
>>
>>67225728
I do love me some Alyssa. But what I'm saying is Haus of Edwards has some great bitches coming from it.
>>
https://vine.co/v/iw0I0bOKXlX
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.