[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well that was a waste of time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: images (23).jpg (19 KB, 316x465) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
19 KB, 316x465
well
that was a waste of time
>>
For you
>>
>>67219291
Don't worry OP, I'm sure there will be another Transformers movie some day
>>
I'm sure your parents will say the same thing once you turn 18
>>
File: Cliff.png (504 KB, 852x487) Image search: [Google]
Cliff.png
504 KB, 852x487
>>67219291
I liked the part where it was 90% edge-of-the-seat thriller, and then the Coen Brothers took a giant, steaming dump on our unsuspecting faces and proclaimed, "but it's NOT a thriller, it's a DRAMA about the inevitability of FATE!"

Oh man, what a prank. You got me there, Joel & Ethan! Remember that time you claimed Fargo was "a true story" and then you told people that it wasn't? Ha HA! You wacky PRANKSTERS!

I can't wait for your next one!
>>
>>67219291
I agree, very overrated
>>
Should have read the book
>>
>>67219642
>Remember that time you claimed Fargo was "a true story" and then you told people that it wasn't?
>implying that wasn't supposed to be part of the design
>>
>>67219642
this
fucking christ the beer bitch said it literally secons before it
it seems like they didn't know how to end it in a high note and did a hack ending
>>
>>67219712
Okay.
>>
>>67219642
>>67219741
Are you always this triggered by movies?
>>
>>67219291
itt: sheltered people who need happy endings because muh feelings and sheltered
>>
>>67219775
Okay.
>>
It's a style over substance movie, you should've appreciated it for the action
>>
File: SPR.png (482 KB, 380x568) Image search: [Google]
SPR.png
482 KB, 380x568
>>67219291
what a rip-off of this poster
>>
>>67220037
saving private ryan's poster is supposed to represent the MC remember his friends as relic of a war past, which is why they look like angels on a white sky, no country for old men is trying to convey that chigurh is inescapable and is the shadow cast over the MC, pretty major difference, thematic elements aside
>>
>>67219291
>implying Brolin was the main character
>>
>>67220382
then why the fuck his Ryan in the white sky?
>>
>>67220453
he's part of the war too isn't he? maybe he sees it all as something he wanted to set apart of who he wants to be after it all, but not forget completely or demonize, i don't know nigger
>>
>>67219741
Man you're an idiot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.