[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished this but no one's even talking about it anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: hoc.png (407 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
hoc.png
407 KB, 600x750
Just finished this but no one's even talking about it anymore apparently, not that I can blame anyone.

Still, what was /tv/'s consensus?
>>
Better than season 3 that's for sure, but season 5 needs to be the last season.
>>
house of cards is fucking weird

I feel like discussing the show has no merit whatsoever

it's simply 'good', but I wouldn't know where to start when holding a conversation about it, nor would I be very interested in it
>>
just finished season 1 and i liked it but i didn't love it. is season 2 onwards a lot better or more of the same?
>>
File: 3d2.png (407 KB, 570x489) Image search: [Google]
3d2.png
407 KB, 570x489
Claire's character is such a fucking mess.

>HURR I WANT TO BE VICE PRESIDENT EVEN THOUGH I'VE NEVER HELD ELECTED OFFICE
>DONALE BLYTHE IS SO RETARDED THAT HE WOULD LISTEN TO WHATEVER CLAIRE "MARY SUE" UNDERWOOD SAYS

God they fucking killed this show with the direction they're taking Claire's character.
>>
>>67211286
Start of season 2 is the highlight of the show. It goes downhill quick afterwards.
>>
>>67211286
Season 1 is the peak.
>>
>>67211286
Season 1 is alright, season 2 is memecore, s3 sucks, s4 I didn't watch
>>
>>67211304
>president takes his wife as his running mate
>republican contestant takes a fucking general as his running mate

Just what were they thinking?
>>
>>67211286
Claire dies
>>
>>67211230
>HoC
>good

wat
>>
>>67211286
2>1>4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3
>>
>>67211411
I wish
>>
The writers just aren't that good. First two seasons portrayed Frank as a repulsive, ruthless, manipulative human that even I started hating him by the end of the 2nd season. Then they make Frank dumber and take away most of this ruthless pragmatism. Of course he can't do all the things he did in the first 2 seasons as a President but they almost made him a somewhat sympathetic character all of a sudden.

Should've kept based Fincher as a director.
>>
>>67211304
>>67211374
The worst part is she's the one who fucked everything up to begin with.

>m-muh gay right guy

If she doesn't do that one thing, almost everything would've been fine.
>>
File: 1425143140412.jpg (140 KB, 778x1018) Image search: [Google]
1425143140412.jpg
140 KB, 778x1018
>>67211154
I couldn't get through this season honestly. I have no intention of ever coming back. Season 3 let me down so hard (except for putin) that I had no expectations for season 4. I watcher 2 episodes and stopped in the middle of 3. It's just garbage.
>>
>>67211513
>should've kept based Fincher

He directed two season 1 episodes. He actually has very little to do with why this show was good. But as for why it's now bad, that'd be because Robin Wright is an exec producer now who directs many episodes. So of course now Claire is the main character.

And don't forget, she's been aware of the asides and 4th wall breaking the entire time xD! chaos!!!
>>
>>67211193
>season 5 needs to be the last season
>It was announced in February 2016 that Melissa James Gibson and Frank Pugliese, who both joined the show in the third season, would serve as co-showrunners for the fifth season.

So not only will it not be the last season, but the two shit heads responsible for fucking the show up the most, will be taking charge. Shows doomed.
>>
Stamper killed a bitch he had feelings for in cold blood to keep the truth from coming out
now he feels guilty for denying a transplant from some random douchebag in favour of the president who is the only reason Stamper is where he is
he drives up to the widow because he has to unwind
fails to intimidate the press secretary fuccboi
they ruined his character and also the show
>>
>>67211849
>What should we do with Stamper this season?
>Have him stare forlornly at a memorial page the entire time.
>Brilliant. I'm glad Netflix gives us money unconditionally.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.