[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: k3MQ.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
k3MQ.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Was he right?
>>
whats up with the /pol/ invasion?
>>
>>67196016
what is this from? that smug asian asshole is great
>>
>>67196031

Literally never been on /pol/ my entire life. Watched this doc after seeing a thread on /tv/ about it and now am posting a thread on /tv/ discussing it.

Anything else to contribute?
>>
>>67196031
Shut up tourist
>>
>>67196082
yup requesting source
>>
>>67196088
ok anon i totally believe you
>>67196093
no u
>>
he wasn't wrong that's for sure
>>
File: Stop_Jack_Black.jpg (29 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
Stop_Jack_Black.jpg
29 KB, 283x283
>>67196031
>>
>>67196082
Empire of Dust

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Chinese company invests 100s of millions into Congolese infrastructure in hopes of being able to mine there eventually. Chinese guy in charge despises the blacks because they forced the Belgians out of their country and then let everything they built rot.
>>
>>67196117
"Empire of Dust"
>>
>>67196016
0:15 he did a "DINDU NUFFIN" dick scratch
>>
It's pretty easy to sit there and blame one man (who wasn't even alive at the time) for all of a country's problems. It's impossible for one person to make a difference, and it's impossible to inspire a people to want to make a difference without a strong government.
>>
File: 1361013721405.jpg (84 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1361013721405.jpg
84 KB, 653x490
>>67196151
>>67196157
thanks
>>
>>67196016
Even the nigger realizes he's right. You can see his brain working as hard as possible to come up with someone, anyone to blame. Most likely he'll conclude the yellow man is holding his race back.
>>
>>67196082
Empire of Dust [2011] China in Africa
>>
>>67196218

Except he isn't to blame either... When the Chinese guy says "you" he doesn't mean it personally.
>>
>>67196204
He isn't blaming him personally. He's blaming the entirety of it all. Of course he's saying it to him directly because he's talking about it with him.
>>
>>67196016

no.
>>
File: thomas_sankara.jpg (22 KB, 308x420) Image search: [Google]
thomas_sankara.jpg
22 KB, 308x420
>>67196204
but one man can make a difference, that's why it's such an effective tactic to kill that one man and watch it all crumble

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sankara
>>
Pretty sure when the Euros left no one was left qualified to run and manage all that technology.
>>
>>67196218

He probably doesn't like hearing someone who clearly knows nothing about the history of his country tell him how things should have gone.

The cultural revolution happened in the 60's and China didn't become relevant until the next century. Tens of millions dead before they got their shit together and they didn't even have to deal with global exploitation and war inside and at the borders.

what am i saying all you see is NIGGER NIGGER DUMB NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>67196445
Sounds like a cool guy.
It's no wonder he was assassinated with that many powerful enemies.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 398x600
>>67196185
>>67196218
>>67196539
>>
>>67196016
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""governed""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" by a european country

That's a pretty loaded statement, mister Ching Chong
>>
>>67196204
b-b-b-but muh dumb niggers incapable of doing anything!
>>
>>67196754
We're you posting in the AIDS Skrillex thread 20 minutes ago?
>>
>>67196826

You do realise that there are "dumb niggers" who are smarter than you.

Or has /pol/ red pilled you into thinking other wise.

Please show me one of your "infographs" Cletus.
>>
>>67196855

> niggers
> smarter than your average chimp

Yeah, nah.
>>
File: image.png (44 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
image.png
44 KB, 706x674
>>67196855

You might need this.

They'll get triggered, they'll come.
>>
>>67196855
>thread was perfectly fine and calm
>some anti-/pol/ fag comes in with meme images and insults people in the thread

Are you just trying to start a shit show dude?
Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>67196855
He was being sarcastic you fucking retard. Holy shit do some of you people not read before you reply to a post?
>>
>>67196878
>image.png
>>67196754
>image.jpg

Thread was perfectly fine before you showed up.

>>67196885
These people are honestly just looking to rile shit up I think. They want threads to turn into /pol/ posting and they do it with /pol/ bait
>>
>>67196877
https://www.quora.com/Who-are-the-greatest-black-geniuses-in-history
>>
>>67196878
I'm saving this for future reference. It is spot on.
>>
>>67196948
At least change the filename so we know you're a different guy. That autist mobile poster has like 6 of those images he spams.
>>
>>67196918
So you call people whom Anon has pointed out in this post >>67196754

"Fine".

Triggering /stormfags/ is sport now, m8. Just admit that you septics can't handle the bantz
>>
HE JUST WANTED SOME FUCKING GRAVEL
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 331x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 331x333
>>67196966

>mobile posters REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67196972
Please don't respond to me. You aren't benefitting the thread, you're just trying to bait people.
>>
>>67197000

>just trying to bait people

You've seen the "dumb nigger" posts on this thread right?

It's open season, and I'm feeling trigger-happy.
>>
/pol/ meme's side. It was interesting to watch. The director wasn't taking sides, just showed the work that was being done.
>>
>>67196981
Imagine a business running like that in the first world. It'd go dead in a week.
>>
>>67196151
>Chinese guy in charge

He wasn't the guy in charge at all. He was the "go get shit" guy. Every construction crew has one of those, with varying responsibilities. Some are strictly responsible for getting supplies, while other may do that but also drive truck and/or some other heavy equipment. This Chinese guy was strictly a "go get shit" guy, with no other skills to offer the crew. If you ever worked on or around a construction crew with one of those guy's you would know that they are the worse at keeping shit flowing nicely and always complain about and blame other people for things not working out. The Chinese guy in this film really shows his incompetence during the truck loading scene. All he does is get in the way and turn an easy task into a difficult one, confusing everyone around him and adding info that is incorrect or pointless.

With that being said, what he says about the Congolese infrastructure is pretty bang on. Most African countries fucked up by pushing for independence and looking to make the most profit at the expense of their peoples future.
>>
File: Berbera.jpg (48 KB, 500x572) Image search: [Google]
Berbera.jpg
48 KB, 500x572
I won't lie. I'm glad those Chinese investors lost millions and I'm glad those niggers still live in poverty. I hate both of them.
>>
>>67197059
There's dumb nigger posts in the fucking NBA general on /sp/

This is 4chan.

Learn to adapt or go back to redd1t
>>
File: the niggest.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
the niggest.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>>67196936
>greatest-black-geniuses-in-history
>black-geniuses
>black

I can't help but find this an ironic way to describe the "geniuses". You'd think with such a superior intellect that they'd come up with a more correct way to describe themselves than "black". Are they all the niggest type of African descendants? Pic related.
>>
It's a good doc but I thought that particular Chinese guy was a bit smug desu. They gained independence from colonialism under which colonial rule, they weren't the ones running things. Now the Chinese, much like the colonialists, are making an investment into the country but it's only to extract resources. It's not like he actually cares about these people. The African knows all this and knows the history of his country in a way the Chinese guy doesn't and I'd wager the history of most of the surrounding African countries as well. The guy's smart if you actually watch the documentary. That's not him being dumbfounded by the arguments being put forward. He understands it all too well. What you see on his face in that clip is sadness.

>hurr durr nig nogs are dumb can't even run a country unless we're there to do it for them

Fuck right off racists

>well then why don't the Africans rise up?

They do. You're just not taught that part in high school history class..

>fight for muh heritage

When the Irish and the Scotch and the whole of Europe does it, it's noble and heroic. When the African and Arabs states do it, they're savages and terrorists. Again, racists, fuck off.

>>
>>67197275
>You're just not taught that part in high school history class..

enlighten me then smarty pants
>>
>>67197125
It is the best thing that could have happened tbqh. The Chinese do not need more reasons to expand and multiply.
>>
Not that guy but, for Congo in particular look up Patrice Lumumba.
>>
>>67197472
Meant for
>>67197316
>>
>>67197275
>why don't the Africans rise up?
>They do
Yeah, but when corruption runs down to the very roots of their culture, it doesn't matter who's in charge, the corruption will eventually come back. Most African countries have a variety of tribes/ethnic groups, with usually a couple dominant groups. The power changes hands between groups after the people had enough with the corruption of one. But the other one will resort to the same corrupted practices, and the cycle just continues. Some would say that outside interests also exploit these ethnic rivalries for their own gains by investing in one side or the other in exchange for construction contracts or certain mineral rights. But this has been going on for a very long time, and it would be very naive to say that the Africans are being exploited and it's not their fault.

>fight for muh heritage
>When the Irish and the Scotch and the whole of Europe does it
Difference being when they did it. There hasn't been a "fight" for heritage in the western world for a long time now. African and Arab states have been at war for ethnic/religious differences for their entire existence, and it isn't going to end anytime soon, especially in the Arab states. The Middle East is the asshole of human civilization.
>>
itt: people who know dick about congolese history
>>
>>67196031
There are about 100 capeshit threads going on nerd, go there
>>
>>67196082
He's amazing and cuts the shit and says it as it is. The stupid black thinks 50 years is a long time to learn basic shit. That children learn in various trades during highschool.
It's only been 50 years, thats still not enough time to learn how to put up various posts used to link electrical cables.
Extra terrestrials stupified and created a slave race for a reason. They even went so far as to make it so the most common of retards can understand recessive vs dominant genes.
Breed with them, only breeds and brings forth one of them, and not on of you. Done so, so you don't want to breed with them, so ugly and stupid that you don't want to co exist with them.
And it all goes to hell when you want to worship them...big surprise.
I can't fucking wait for et's to reveal themselves and scold human beings for serving the slave race they left behind designed to serve you.
>>
>>67197664
Why is there chaos. Those created to serve are running amuck and completely uncontrollable, society doesn't better from this. Everything just goes to shit until the damage is irreversible and each nation is equally as shit compared to a 3rd world nation.
>>
>>67197554
enlightened us then, jamal
>>
>>67197706
educate yourself, jim bob - teachers get paid.
>>
File: image.png (698 KB, 800x561) Image search: [Google]
image.png
698 KB, 800x561
>>67197231
>>
Of course. What is this from? This guy is fucking based.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 402x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 402x366
>>67197664

Jeez I wonder who's behind this post?
>>
>>67196031

They're faggots and they want more butts to fuck. Obviously.
>>
>>67196445
>marxist revolutionary
Oh fucking please like that was gonna work
>>
>>67196016
No. Of course the whites didn't teach them shit. That was the whole idea. Their knowledge was not passed down because they never passed it down. They just left the result of it. How else would they learn?
>>
>>67197275
wut? The chinese guy literally corrects the african guy all the time because he is ignorant of the geography of the region and when things were built and for which purpose. He also mentions several times that he does not know something because it is related to a different african country. Throughout the doc the chinese guy calls him out for being lazy and standing around doing nothing. Did you even watch the thing?
>>
>>67197770
>image.jpg

Banned from your computer?
>>
>>67196885
>>67196936
>greatest black geniuses
>list includes a drug dealer
Is this for real? Sure is neat that niggas revolutionized the drug business. Not that they are relevant since "my" people run that shit nowadays.

All that aside, you wanker, those are all anglified black men, as in they were stripped of their "culture" and given something worthwhile that actually gives value to progress: western culture.
>>
>>67197770
kek I'm not even white. but you sure as shit wish you were. Come now, look in the mirror, look at someone of another race. The civilizations that have come and gone. Then there is just you..the dirty negro slave..lol.
Deep down you know it. But the best shot at slave sanity you have is probably some holy spirit god schtick.
Where god chose to make his most beloved as animalistic and the colour of the blackest void because he loved you so much LOL.
>>
>>67197757
You are gonna post that image in every thread won't you?
Tell me, how does it feel to be part of the most submissive ideology in the world?
>>
>>67197836
What the fuck is your problem?
>>
>>67197869
Not him but, what is yours?
>>
>>67197885
What's your problem?
>>
>>67197770
>Posted from my goyphone 5
>>
>>67197869
I don't know, the forced co existence with those who were literally designed for servitude. All the fucking chaos and the societies that accomodate the slaves all tend to go to hell.
Anything that the slave takes charge of goes to hell. And as the slave mind will always be there, deep in how you're hard wired the only logical answer you and yours can come up with is that it is the masters fault.
It's 2016 and the world has gone to the brink of no repair or no return all for the sake of giving the freedom to those incapable of being free. Who's very nature will always have them as they're now.
There is zero point other than drilling in the obvious, you will never be more than a slave, you will never break free from servitude, and each attempt to do so will be destroyed not by external forces but yourselves when left to your own devices.
It's better a dead slave then one who so delusional believes that they're the same as the humans they serve.
That isn't up to us, just higher forces who have ordained things the way they're suppose to be. But everyone will suffer due to this disillusion and attempt at trying to convince blacks that they're humans.
>>
>>67197664
Is there any sci-fi material out there that uses this concept? That could actually make for a pretty interesting plot.

>Aliens finally show themselves
>explanations for unexplained shit
>they reveal past genetic experiments that explain differences in races
>turns out certain races were genetically altered to be inferior for the greater good of the species
>humans became too compassionate though
>Aliens are basically here to put things right
>races split up into working factions
>whites doing technical trades, engineering, and research
>Asians doing computer programming
>Arabs are exterminated
>Indians doing medicine and research
>Aborigines of the world doing nothing but being Aborigines and shit
>Blacks doing slave labor
>Earth has a functioning and thriving Mars colony by 2100 and mines the asteroid belt for materials
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 480x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 480x306
>>67197833

They're still black, dumb ass. And you were calling black people dumb

>>67197991
See >>67196878
>>
File: KJoUqKE.jpg (32 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
KJoUqKE.jpg
32 KB, 480x270
>>67197757
But it's true. An article intended to shed light on the intelligent people of a race should use intelligent descriptions for said people. Referring to them as "black" means absolutely nothing unless they all have the skin color of pic related. Otherwise, what does it take to qualify as "black"? The same people who spout these articles to prove a point, or the same people who will declare "we are all from Africa, we are all Africans". So are all Africans "black"? Are brown people "black". Are yellow people "white". Using colors to describe a race of people is racist in itself, yet the people who claim the racial high ground use these terms just as much as the people they claim to be racist.
>>
>>67198003

That sounds absolutely stupid, and even if it was made, scientists would be tear it a new arsehole.
>>
>>67198122
>this one mobile posting faggot
Lol fuck off.
Do you think you're going to change people's minds?
>>
>>67197836
>>67197991
This is pretty interesting. Good posts.
>>
>>67196088
I went to pol, but man its just a weird nazi circlejerk
>>
>>67197794
>implying they could have taught them all they needed to know

They'd still need to be there for that, and it's not like European colonial powers weren't educating the people under their rule. It just takes a long time to pass on information and change a culture. It is especially difficult when the said people resist your changes and rule at every opportunity.
>>
>>67196016
>Africa in charge of not ruining everything

You should see some neighborhoods in the USA.
>>
>>67198188
Nah, but if I'm able to trigger storm fag septics like you, who try to belittle me over the technology I use, I know that I've struck a nerve.

See>>67196878
>>
>>67198148
>scientists would be tear it a new arsehole
Why? There is plenty of science fiction out there that scientists could give two shits about even though it's crap science. Why would they pick apart that idea? It is really no different than exploring an alternate reality where the Nazi's won WW2. If that's doing fine as a book and tv adaptation, then I'm pretty sure racist Aliens would pass by without much "arsehole tearing".
>>
>>67198146

Based post.

At this point I'm shipping stormfags and SJWs.
>>
>>67196539
>and they didn't even have to deal with global exploitation and war inside and at the borders.
You're american aren't you?
>>
File: 1455682878619.jpg (7 KB, 317x346) Image search: [Google]
1455682878619.jpg
7 KB, 317x346
>chink smiles and nods while asserting opinion

two nukes wasn't enough
>>
>>67196016
Imagine being this negro in that scene and having to be all like "damn, chink, you fuckin' fine, all reasonable with your smart mouth and horrific mongoloid smug face. I would totally work for you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is celebrate Independence with his pals. Like seriously imagine having to be this guy and not only sit in that chair while fucking Ching Chang Chong talking shit about your nation in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his squinty eyes and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected his speech. Not only having to tolerate his shittalking but his smug attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL NAIL IT and DAMN, ALL CHINKS TALKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his mongoloid fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of aids packing african girls and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Cape Town. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to work for him and revel in his "genius (for that is what he calls himself)", the intellect he worked so hard for his miserable chinese life. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking African. You're have a 20-inches dick. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>67198310
>stormfags
>linking your own post

Dude just fuck off already you pathetic limpdick
>>
File: 1408557918649.jpg (38 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
1408557918649.jpg
38 KB, 620x350
>>67196972
>desperate mobile poster scrambling to save face
>>
>>67198194
All blacks know this deep inside. I just want said aliens who fucked around with us in the past to return and set them right without the bloody empathy that plagues the human mind when instinct drives you to want to be rid of them but an easy to manipulate hive mind is in constant defence of these creatures.

Blacks destroy everything,
>>
>>67198303
>>67198303
>Ghettofication

"Its not hour falt! Its duh whitey's movin owt! Dey running away cause der racist! Weez got no money or politics to be fixin up our sheit! Ow we supos t do stuf we aint evar don b4?"
>>
File: 1gdg.png (432 KB, 1304x1818) Image search: [Google]
1gdg.png
432 KB, 1304x1818
>>67197664
>incoherent mess without rhyme or reason
Gosh learn from brit how to tell a story
>>
>>67198003
You forgot most beloved children of aliens.
>>
>>67198345
>Why?
Because it'ss pretty much Nazi Wet Dream: the Movie.
>>
>>67197654
I would but you guys are getting mad over black superheroes
>>
>>67198417
why here and why now
>>
>>67198003
>kill Arabs
>let's aborigines stay alive

Man pol is full retard
>>
>>67198632
I miss old /int/ so much. Just like /tv/ it got the underage memer invasion and turned to shit.
>>
>>67198891
Never seen an Aboriginal strap c4 to his chest and detonate it while standing in crowded area. All they do is drink and take hard drugs.
>>
>>67197231
>Are they all the niggest type of African descendants?

Funny you should mention that...
http://thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2012/02/black-history-month.html
>>
File: 1456930479562.jpg (142 KB, 640x467) Image search: [Google]
1456930479562.jpg
142 KB, 640x467
>>67196016
>It's impossible for one person to make a difference
>>
File: blacks blown the fuck out.png (744 KB, 952x535) Image search: [Google]
blacks blown the fuck out.png
744 KB, 952x535
>>67196016
The best line.
>>
File: 1457776681200.jpg (422 KB, 797x748) Image search: [Google]
1457776681200.jpg
422 KB, 797x748
>>67199948
Will Mr.Yang ever get his gravel?
>>
>>67198432

>Getting this mad.

You've proven my point.
>>
>>67196936
They meant African American, as there's no real African niggas on that list like Hannibal, Ptolemy, al Khwarizmi or Socrates
>>
The reason why you see white liberals bitch about colonialism the most is because black people know that their race is shit anyways. They flee their countries for a reason. Black people can't stand other black people. Because when many black people form around, what results is mayhem, crime and disease.
>>
>>67198983
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
File: 1455513570378.jpg (297 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
1455513570378.jpg
297 KB, 2093x608
>it's a "reality kicks me in the nuts so I scream racist" episode
>>
Based Chinese guy was incredibly patient imo. I would have broke off a broom handle and beat every lazy ass kaffir I seen. I thought a really revealing scene was when the Chinese managers were sat around having lunch together. They were just bonding and discussing how difficult the work was in a totally civilized manner.

Meanwhile the blacks eat shit in their own country and only discuss their laziness, how everything is everyone elses fault, and conspiring on how to rip off their betters while secretly stealing from each other. Blacks are such a useless race.
>>
>>67196151
You forgot to mention that part of the deal was that the Chinese company had to hire local Africans to help build the roads instead of bringing in their own people, which is why shit turned out the way it did in the film. The Chinese could have been in and out instead they were bogged down by African corruption and incompetence.
>>
>>67198632
This is completely ridiculous and not a good way to tell a story.

A basic lack of knowledge of physics and the natural world eludes this "storyteller".
>>
so many triggered niggers in here. Moldovan or Poo ldovan here. Africa of Europe. I can literally relate to the niggers in the doc, may be except the dumbest ones, because not even our worst scum is as miserable as an averagely educated Congolese.

It's a difficult sort of thing to realize who is to blame. On one side, the fact that they didn't develop isn't a direct fault of theirs, it's the failed government. On the other side, THEY voted for the government, so they are at fault. Basically you can't just load it all on one nig because the country is in shambles. They could be super educated for all we care and they'd still suffer from a high level of corruption and government incompetence.

Change it? Also difficult, because you never know who's the next faggot you land with.

Basically it's a thing that will take loads of loads of time. And while nogs are partially at fault, it's not correct to blame it all on each and every.

However, it's 100 % their fault that they are so lazy, disrespectful and unwilling to learn, that much is true.
>>
the asian boss is giving me yang wenli vibes
>>
>>67200083

>People can't stand other people!
>T-this only applies for blacks.

K lol.
>>
Chinese doing bussiness with Africans is hilarious, I wish there are more documentaries dealing with this subject
>>
>>67198310

You don't need to be belittled, you're one of the peasantry.
>>
>>67201287

>peasantry

As opposed to Ill-educated, narrow minded, sexist, racist, conspiracy theorists who denounce historical fact. Just like SJWs.

Yeah rightio m8.
>>
File: 1458270888872.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458270888872.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>67196016
about niggers ruining everything?
uh YES, what kind of question is that....
>>
>>67201254
The combination of soulless Chinese that would sell their own children for profit and lazy, dumb niggers is hilarious.

Chine is going to rape Africa so hard they will beg the Belgians to come back and cut off their hands
>>
>>67196016
Yes Chinese man is right. They want the spoils of the civlization everyone else has and even pour out by the millions to the rest of the world to take it, but when it comes to developing it in Africa they have to be dragged into civilizaiton like screaming and kicking children.

>>67196031
Fuck off SJW /pol/ has ALWAYS been here and your efforts to sieze controls to control the narrative will never happen.
>>
>>67201403
>getting this butt mad
>someone criticises me
>H-he's a SJW I swear!

Is this the coping mechanism of all you stormfags?
>>
>>67201372
There's a politician in one of those African countries that said something like "at least the Europeans pretended to care about us and built things".
The Chinese are much more direct and honest and just do what is necessary to extract the wealth. They're not there to claim the nation and its people, but the stuff in the ground.
>>
File: shiiiiiiit.jpg (209 KB, 483x826) Image search: [Google]
shiiiiiiit.jpg
209 KB, 483x826
>>67196016
>>
>>67199948
I'd chill with Yang, he seems cool.
>>
>>67201463
You couldn't just hide the topics you don't want to see. That would be too easy.

You leftists have to eliminate everything you don't like to ensure you control the narrative. And that's why people hate you and why /pol/ is going nowhere.
>>
>>67201639
>/pol/ is going nowhere

Couldn't have put it better myself.
>>
>>67201639
>disagrees with me
>h-he must be a leftist cuck
>they control the narrative
>implying that /pol/ doesn't do this.

Wew lad.
>>
>>67201403
/pol/ you are a fucking virus. you try to contaminate all boards with your filth. you are a infection, a disease, a fucking plague.

get the fuck out your nazi quarantine area you fucking shit.
/v/, /g/, /tv/, even fucking other boards.
go make your racist circlejerk somehwere else.
>>
>>67201349

'Ill-educated' is a new version of 'ignorant' I presume? It certainly has nothing to do with reality. I'm an educated person who grew up in the most 'diverse' city in Britain. I know from experience that multiculturalism doesn't work.
>>
>>67201582
He's awfully patient. More patient than I would be.

Africans (or even liberal apologists) just don't get that for each nation that rises from the 3rd world the whole planet becomes a better place, and the solution is NOT to let them flood in elsewhere to turn everything else to shit, but to fix their own places to raise them up.
>>
>>67201676
>/pol/ you are a fucking virus.

That's one way of putting it, I guess. "The new furries" is better though.
>>
>>67201676

No, look - this is what 4chan is now. Our ironic racism was opposed by hysteria. Now we offer you the pure hatred your inferior demanded.
>>
goddamn niggers are dumb
>>
File: 1454689399407.jpg (54 KB, 465x604) Image search: [Google]
1454689399407.jpg
54 KB, 465x604
>>67201766
>ironic racism
>>
File: forty kekarots.png (763 KB, 1126x844) Image search: [Google]
forty kekarots.png
763 KB, 1126x844
>>67198003
>arabs are exterminated
>Aborigines of the world doing nothing but being Aborigines and shit

Also something which I simply can't understand, why are native americans genetically close to asians? And wha would they be good at?
>>
File: 1436913025825.jpg (54 KB, 800x555) Image search: [Google]
1436913025825.jpg
54 KB, 800x555
>>67201676
We've always been here. It's you leftists trying to contaminate boards to control the anrrative.

Once again you could do like normal people do and hide topics andresponses you don't want to bother with, but that's not how you do it. Leaving others free to say things you're free to ignore is incomprehensible to you.

All that offends you MUST be eliminated so only the thoughts you allow as acceptable remain as a monopoly.

You won't even watch that move from OP. It might conflict with the way you choose to think. So it's better to eliminate all discussions of the movie on the grounds that people posting it and discussing the FACTS going on don't "trigger" you.

Because it's gotta be your way always because simply ignoring what you don't like it unfathomable.
>>
The director of this documentary is Belgian.

Do you think he could possibly have had an agenda?
>>
File: pol upset.png (78 KB, 1306x354) Image search: [Google]
pol upset.png
78 KB, 1306x354
>>67201766
>Our
>we

No surer sign of weakness than saying "we" when you mean "I", Cochise. Weakness or /pol/ pissbottlehood, they're much the same.
>>
>>67198003
Blade Runner uses this concept but using Humanoid cyborgs three for which flee
>>
>>67201704

Segregation doesn't work either. What's your point?
>>
>>67201807
>Leaving others free to say things you're free to ignore is incomprehensible to you.

unintentional irony is best irony
>>
>>67201806

Native Americans are genetically close to Asians because you can see Russia from Sarah Palin's house. They crossed the inch of water between the Asiatic part of Russia and Alaska and moved down.
>>
>>67201807
>l-leftists ruin everything
>everything offends you
>T-triggered hahahaha

Except for the fact that /pol/JWS get offended over everything. Or are you just going to denounce my point as more SJW filth?
>>
>>67201676
u mad kike?
>>
>>67201826

I'm referring to the majority of posters here. We woke,
>>
>>67198437
JUST
>>
>>67201840

Segregation does work providing it's policed correctly.
>>
>>67201882
>I'm referring to the majority of posters here.

You're lying like a parcel of (furry) shit.
>>
>>67201909

We can tell when something like you arrives. You're not 4chan and you never will be.
>>
>>67201880

He's right though, goyim. You're SJW-tier now.
>>
>>67201877

STOP FURSECUTING
>>
>>67201907
Segregation is in fact the only thing that works.
>>
>>67201807
>You won't even watch that move from OP. It might conflict with the way you choose to think.
i don't give a fuck about africans, chinks or chink in africa.
but you care about people you never met and live thousands miles away from you?
why?
because you want to feed your racism.
>discussing the FACTS going on don't "trigger" you.
but you are the one who triggered about africans and post your racist ideas /pol/.

well, if you want real triggering;
let me feed you;
donald trump is married with a kike, he supports isreal, he has a lot of common business with jews.
and also prophet is your superior religion is jew.
american government spends your taxes to bomb all around to world and give zero fuck about your development of your country.
also usa were stolen from indians.
wounded knee was not a battle, it was a massacre.

fuck off /pol/.
fuck off with your "facts".
>>
File: Chris-crocker.jpg (10 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
Chris-crocker.jpg
10 KB, 316x316
>>67201927
see
>>67201826
>>
>>67201941
To clarify, I'm speaking on a communal level. If you want social cohesion your community needs to be homogenous- we are tribal and value our own genes as evolution demands.
>>
File: 1433450802270.png (57 KB, 548x546) Image search: [Google]
1433450802270.png
57 KB, 548x546
>>67201867
But apparently they didn't got the "good with numbers" genetics.
Or the organization.
Or the "reproduce like rats"
I do wonder if they have generally small dicks tho.
>>
Is /pol/ still blaming the jews because they can't get laid or have they accepted that they are simply not attractive?
>>
>>67201967

You seem quite confused.

>>67201941

Yep.
>>
>>67196031

hello friend welcome to /tv/ remember to banepost familia
>>
File: pol - gods among men.jpg (166 KB, 922x826) Image search: [Google]
pol - gods among men.jpg
166 KB, 922x826
>>67201967
best start looking over your shoulder anon, I sure wouldn't want to have these aryan gods angry at me
>>
>>67201826
Pretty dumb post considering the thread is about a Chinese documentary on Africa
>>
>>67202015

Nah they're just retarded.
See
>>67202023
>>67201988
>>67201941

For proof.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (26 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
26 KB, 220x200
>>67196016
>If this chink don't shut his goddamn mouth
>>
>>67201992

Not all Asians are alike, the ones who became 'Native Americans' are more akin to the Mongols and the Nanai/Goldi.
>>
>>67202060

You can't read facial expressions? The Congolese guy is uncomfortable and ashamed, not angry. Africans know themselves rather better than African-Americans, the genetically engineered beasts of burden white America cynically and tragically extended the franchise to.
>>
>>67202059
So you disagree that social cohesion falls with the introduction of different ethnic groups in the same area?
The research disagrees.
>>
>>67202057
>considering the thread is about a Chinese documentary on Africa

You wouldn't think the /pol/ types were (quite) so determined to try lick the cream off the shit. Certainly it'll teach me to give 'em credit they don't deserve.
>>
File: 139483627938.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>67196016
>>67196016
To be fair the other guy has completely destroyed and polluted the entire environment, eats poisoned food and water every day and has stolen every single invention in existence because he has no respect at all for copyright
>>
>>67196936
Lol, pathetic. Enjoy your "blacks are smart " meme
>>
>>67202057
>>67202110

It's not a Chinese documentary on Africa, it's a Belgian documentary about a Chinese discovering what's wrong with the Congolese.
>>
The problem that multiculturalists always have is that people are capable of drawing conclusions from their own observations and experiences.
>>
>>67196016
>MEANWHILE AT ASIAN GUYS DAUGHTERS LOCATION!
>>
>>67202182
A preferable alternative to eating human flesh and fucking babies because you think they will cure you of AIDS.

The thing that hits me is that Eddy (the black guy) is head and shoulders above his countrymen knowing 3-4 languages yet not even this cured him of his laziness and blaming everyone else for his shortcomings
>>
File: dik-on-the-ground.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dik-on-the-ground.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
>>67202273
more like
>>
>>67202309
Not even gonna open whatever that is
>>
File: 1449250000361.jpg (343 KB, 1109x1355) Image search: [Google]
1449250000361.jpg
343 KB, 1109x1355
>>67202273
>argument ad muh dick
Classy
>>
>>67196936
>https://www.quora.com/Who-are-the-greatest-black-geniuses-in-history
>Can't name 6 without naming a drug dealer
whew
>>
>>67202183

See>>67196878
>>
>>67202362

Nobody cares, faggot.
>>
File: 1304376955947.png (457 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947.png
457 KB, 600x450
>>67196016
Kinda impressed this has actually been up for 6 whole hours pretty obvious which board our janitors come from
>>
>>67202349

>hurr hurr ones a drug dealer
>they're all just criminals
>d-dumb niggers.

WEW
E
W
>>
>>67202339
>Some ugly plastic gook who makes the shittiest music saying some random crap

lol
>>
>>67202337
It's a picture, a JPEG to be exact
>>
>>67202409
>Ha nobody cares!
>I'll show him I don't care by typing that I don't care to convey how much I don't care.

Whatever helps you cope, stormfag.
>>
>>67201907
Seriously. I LOVE black people but recognize we were all better off under segregation.
>>
>>67202410
It's a documentary you idiot, it belongs on /tv/.
>>
>>67202410
>a documentary film is being discussed on /tv/

Shocking
>>
>>67202464
>>67202465
One no one in this thread has seen or is discussing
>>
>>67202461

You do realise that it was because of forced segregation that the Black Panthers rose and now want a full on white-genocide.

You keep telling yourself that segregation works, and you'll all have the race war you've been dying to have.
>>
>>67198511
This alien conspiracy seems pretty loony to me but also seems to allow for a very insightful perspective. Good stuff.
I hope you return to this thread and share more about why you believe it was aliens.
>>
>>67202508
Read the fucking thread you mongoloid. We were directly talking about several scenes in the docu, including the one OP posted.

Fuck off.
>>
>like 40% of the thread is arguing about /pol/ despite the thread being about an actual film
Literally fuck off and go mastubate to your chinese cartoons

Fucking shitposters, they never stop
>>
>>67202524
None of that shit was a problem until the commies and the kikes stepped in.
>>
>>67202524
Tell me who sagregated who in the Congo, Liberia, Uganda....
>>
>>67202552

U mad, septic?
>>
>>67196016

If it wasn't a chink talking like that, outrage would be intergalactic. Godamnit these people have no soul
>>
File: pol trouble with.png (625 KB, 468x750) Image search: [Google]
pol trouble with.png
625 KB, 468x750
>>67196088
>Literally never been on /pol/ my entire life. Watched this doc after seeing a thread on /tv/ about it and now am posting a thread on /tv/ discussing it.

You should go there, cos it would be totally up your alley bro.
>>
>>67202592
If it was a black man, nobody would care.

If it was a middle-eastern man, nobody would care.

If it was an eskimo man, nobody would care.

If it was a white man, hell would break loose. Chinese people are smart enough not to cuck themselves like white people have. They harbor no delusions of moral superiority. Which is why they get away with it.
>>
>>67202524

No, it was because of civil rights that the Black Panthers rose. Everything blacks have done, they've done because we allowed it, which is why Black Lives Matter is absurd - they're arguing with the air they breathe.
>>
>>67202555

>muh jewish plot! It was all a conspiracy don't you see!
>ill red pill you, you liberal cuck!
>look at this YouTube documentary!
>look at this graph!
>never mind the historical evidence, it's Jewish lies I tell you!

You're going to tell me that the holocaust didn't happen as well, goyim? Or are you going to rage and insult me for being an ignorant SJW, or perhaps not seeing the world from your narrow minded bigoted point of view?
>>
>>67202603
>people are disagreeing with me
>Ugh, it must be those /pol/ racists again!!
I can only imagine how thin skinned you are.
>>
>>67202658
(you)
>>
>>67202339
based
>>
>>67200246
bazinga !
>>
>>67202654

And previous acts of violence and discrimination from police officers, separating black people from certain types of bathrooms, and the KKK, as well as public violence against them didn't fuel this?

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K
>>
Why does the biggest penis on the planet belong to a white boi?
>>
>>67196151
Interesting movie, I enjoyed it for more than just seeing the chinese guy bash on the africans though. It's a very nice demonstration of cultural differences and how they can bog down a work environment. It's clear that the chinese and africans are very tense and don't really like working with each other and it's intriguing seeing that work relationship play out.
>>
>>67202721

>White BOI dick.

O-oy Vey, NO!
>>
>>67202047
that one guy on the bottom left isn't that bad looking
>>
>>67202669

You'll find yourself in better company there, goyim.
>>
>>67202712

None of that would have resulted in the Black Panthers if it wasn't for white indulgence of the civil rights movement. It's weakness in oppression, not strength, that makes rebellions happen. Do you think black people were more oppressed in 1960 than they were in 1890, or less? All those decades of sub-human status, and it never happened beyond the Nat Turner level. Less than five years of civil rights - the Black Panthers.
>>
>>67202721
>Muh dick

Oh white people
>>
>>67202780

They don't look like movie stars because they aren't, of course. Compare any of them to an average spade and you see how ludicrous this is.
>>
File: pepe blink.gif (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepe blink.gif
45 KB, 499x499
>>67202833
>>
>>67202836
just the one guy
>>
>>67202833

Fuck off tumblrina.
>>
Too few people have seen the movie in OP to discuss it, so instead it's a discussion of /pol/. Pity, the documentary looks interesting and I'm going to watch it.
>>
>>67196142
nice meme bro
>>
>>67202912
Doesn't matter if the entire thread watched it. It involves black people, the thread will be /pol/ and have nothing to do with the subject

We should just start a "I hate niggers" general, to save people the time of coming up with thinly veiled OPs the mods won't delete
>>
>>67202807

So basically you just should've killed them all rather than enslave them because they're """"sub-human"""

So basically because they were black, they were deemed less powerful and weaker than your "white Aryan race" which your micro-penisef leader sought to perfect?

So the fact that whites who were also considered sub-human eventually rose up and BTFO out of another Caucasian power due to this, doesn't mean that they were "sub-human" despite being not as advanced and "culturally compatible"? (Rome vs Celts and Gauls)
>>
>>67202953

Or you can just crawl back to /pol/ and circle jerk with your storm fag buddies, you raging autist.
>>
>>67202874

Nice comeback, stornfag
>>
>>67202961

You appear to be unable to construct a sentence, interpret sentence structure, or reason. I said they had 'sub-human status', which is a fact.
>>
>>67202953

No, you didn't watch it and that's why it's become what it is.
>>
why is it so hard to get some gravel in congo
>>
Why do beta white people care so much about blacks?

What would cause you to wake up in the morning and think "fuck my ancestry, fuck what I look like, fuck who I grew up with, what really matters is someone who wouldn't spit on me if I were on fire. That guy, who I share no cultural links to, is what matters to me. That is who I am going to care about"

Is it because you're so pathetic everyone from your own culture hates you?
>>
>>67203149

It's an outlet for their self-pity. Bitterness makes them misanthropic, and they cast around for reasons to justify this misanthropy. If you focus on all the things people have said against white people, you can justify hating your (white) parents.
>>
>>67202961
I think it's a problem when a minority of people commit the majority of crimes.
>>
>>67203102
it took him two trips to get the gravel, they didn't have enough the first time, wasn't that hard
>>
>>67196878
You're my favorite poster in this thread. If you were a boy I'd reward you with entertaining your romantic interest in me.
>>
>>67202603
>HEY, FELLAS! BOY I SURE DO HATE /pol/!--
>>
>>67201909
Eh, dismissing their points with buzz words and insults is a pretty stupid way to go about proving your point.

Take me, for example - there are a lot of things I dislike about /pol/, but I am somehow still on the fence because of insufferable liberals like you who can't so much as string an original sentence together, let alone an argument, without resorting to gutter tactics and appeals to emotion.

>/pol/ uses slogas and memes all the time

Yes, a large number of them do. The difference is that for every slogan and buzz word /pol/ throws out there's also a series of valid, if not sound, arguments and statistics that they throw out along with the memes. It makes it hard to keep disagreeing with them on absolutely every point they make.

The Left needs to stop acting like a childish rat and step its rhetorical game up.
>>
>>67202603
hilarious comic
>>
>>67196855
What's your point? There are niggers out there smarter than you as well.
>>
>>67202339
>Hitler was reincarnated as a K-pop sensation
It makes sense. Think about it.
>>
>>67202647
>>
File: 1453112336826.jpg (75 KB, 403x720) Image search: [Google]
1453112336826.jpg
75 KB, 403x720
I literally LOVE the two tumblrinas on /tv/ dedicated to """""""trolling""""""" regular people who for some reason they think are /pol/aks
>>
File: 1454028388106.png (942 KB, 978x686) Image search: [Google]
1454028388106.png
942 KB, 978x686
>>67196855
>>67196878
>>67196826
>>
>>67200246

kek
>>
>>67196539
>China wasn't relevant before 2000
>China didn't have the problems they did e.g. wars and exploitation
>What is the chinese civil war
>What is tea and opium
Face it china dealt with some shit and became a better society. I don't even think it's a race thing, but the culture in Africa is so fucked
>>
File: blm btfo.png (531 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
blm btfo.png
531 KB, 640x360
>>
>>67204713
>virus
>not cure
>>
>>67200508
Its an amazing analogy you dickhead
>>
>wake up to seeing /pol/ getting btfo

wew its gonna be a good day
>>
>>67202294
He's not actually that lazy, it's just everyone he works with is and also he's being pressured by the other Congolese to make things difficult for the Chinese
>>
ITT: Two tumblr lunatics rant about their boogeyman
>>
>>67202508
>scared and disturbed by the conversation being held
>SH-SH-SHUT IT DOWN PLS, ITS NOT EVEN REAL

Sounds about right. you know where you need to go
>>
>>67204823
>catalog
>anti gawker thread
>thinly veiled anti feminism thread
>anti black adoption thread
>not past page two yet
ya, i'm calling bullshit on that friend.
>>
>>67196016
He'r right, but it also didn't help that they weren't really left alone. Everybody from Big companies to evangelic preachers have their hands in that place.
>>
>>67204621
China also had about a thousand years of relative isolation to deal with shit. What interactions with other civilizations they had were with civilizations that were roughly equal or lesser than they were.

Basically if you drop jeeps, AK-47s, and free food on any undeveloped region while all sociopolitical entities are defined by outside entities, you end up with africa.
>>
>>67200617
Fuck off you brainwashed russian shit eater.

Moldova's in deep shit because we were dependent on fucking Moscow buying all our shit. We were a resources region. Once the prime resource extractor was gone (Moscow) we didn't have any demands for our shit and we fell into poverty. We never developed an independent economy.

Now fuck off. Your slave bydlo mentaliy sickens me.
>>
>>67202273
link?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.