[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a howard talks about the hamptons episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: shutterstock_136878512.jpg (146 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_136878512.jpg
146 KB, 667x1000
>it's a howard talks about the hamptons episode
>>
File: 12355.png (257 KB, 653x552) Image search: [Google]
12355.png
257 KB, 653x552
>>
Hoo Hoo Robin
>>
>it's a Howard admits he doesn't feel comfortable saying the word retard anymore episode

fucking queer
>>
ANTI ISRAEL ANTI JERUSALEM!! ALLAH UACKBAR !!! FUCK JERUSALEM!!IRAN SHALL NUKE IT SOON MUSHALLA
>>
File: Celebrity Deathmatch Beetlejuice.jpg (111 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Celebrity Deathmatch Beetlejuice.jpg
111 KB, 1080x1080
That's actually interesting imo compared to a lot of other groaning and whining. At least he's honest about his celebrity friends and stuff, which while trashed here, makes for some funny shit and insight. The Kimmel parties sounded like a blast, the Jack story, come on. Having said that I haven't listened in a couple months now. His complaining and complete disdain for the show and wanting to be there got to be too much. But i've been meaning to get back into it, looks like some great guests recently and i've heard people say it's been good since he quit AGT. Feels weird being out of the loop, I see Flat Ronnie stuff and don't even know what it's about.
>>
>it's a no mention of what happened to the tv crew episode
>>
>>67185907
>giving a fuck about Howard's political opinions

you're doing it fucking wrong champ
>>
>>67185907
>>67185932
Scott DePace pls go
>>
File: howard-stern_kqxbby.jpg (41 KB, 600x343) Image search: [Google]
howard-stern_kqxbby.jpg
41 KB, 600x343
>>67185898
>yfw Marci Turk won't let you say bad words on the radio
>>
File: tranthony.png (27 KB, 628x279) Image search: [Google]
tranthony.png
27 KB, 628x279
>>67184842
>it's a Anthony blames Opie for ruining his career, then drunkenly beats a real woman while fucking a tranny episode
>>
>>67186095
she also won't let any of the staff talk to Artie. He talked about it the other day, someone from the staff contacted him and asked him to delete the messages when they were done.
>>
>>67186253

source?
>>
>>67186095
Opie and Jimmy mentioned something about something at Sirius this morning. Artie's very friendly with them now.

SUSPICIONS.
>>
>>67184842
> How do you not get aroused? When I had my scene with Mary McCormack I had such a raging hardon.
>>
>>67186278
Artie's podcast. Here's the 14 minute relevant section. Though, to be honest he just speculates that it's Marci. Someone is not allowing them to talk to him.

https://clyp.it/v3gr1gb0
>>
>>67186405

He keeps talking as if someone is asking him questions about how he feels but no one is...
>>
>>67185918
Kimmel is a black hole of charisma. I don't know how he has a show,
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.