[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dewey, get out of there. That's not your family.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
>Dewey, get out of there. That's not your family.
>>
>>67178527
R.I.P
>>
>>67178556
Who died?
>>
File: malcolm-reunion.jpg (201 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
malcolm-reunion.jpg
201 KB, 630x420
>>67178804
>He doesn't know.
>>
>>67178951
>Francis wasnt NPH
YOU WHAT
>>
why is dewey so based lads
>>
>>67178995
I thought that too until going back and rewatching the series
>>
>>67178951
Why are they all smiling? Was Dewey an asshole or something?
>>
>>67178995
what the fuck is NPH?
>>
Neo-Dewey (i.e. post-baby Dewey) was literally the worst character on the show. In fact, I haven't seen a show nosedive that much in quality since the Simpsons
>>
>>67179258
Neil Patrick Harris
>>
>>67179310
I agree but he's still decent.
>>
>>67179310
agreed. I don't understand why people praise MiTM as a show that remained consistent in quality. Seasons 5-7 were TERRIBLE. Everything after the new baby is superfluous.
>>
>>67179808
>Seasons 5-7 were TERRIBLE
that's just objectively false.
>>
>>67179121
They're remembering the good times.
>>
>>67179932
No it isn't. The writing suffered immensely as the characters became older. Reese turned into a goofy retard rather than the dangerous psycho, Malcolm became the genius who solved and/or reacted to everyone's problems rather than the genius with a chip on his shoulder, the less said about Frances the better (Piama started a major downward slope), Lois remained consistent (obnoxious, one joke repeated over and over), Hal was great one week and terrible the next, his character was all over the place, and did anyone ever like Dewey?
>>
They should had made dewey not be so weird by th time he was the same age malcolm was when the show started. miss opportunity to explore how malcolm would've handle similar situations but as the older brother role
>>
>>67180031
Early season Dewey was the best character on the show, as he grew up he became more and more obnoxious, culminating in Eric Per Sullivan's attempts to promote his piano skills in the last two or three seasons. That whole remedial class plotline was the beginning of the end for me
>>
>>67180090
>early-Dewey was his favorite
My little brother says this too and I just don't get it. He wasn't funny, just an obnoxious younger brother who exists to stir shit up and be "cute".
>>
Was Dewey autistic?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.