[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would a kino like this ever be able to be made in America? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: 91DBCbrQPCL._SL1500_[3].jpg (306 KB, 1060x1500) Image search: [Google]
91DBCbrQPCL._SL1500_[3].jpg
306 KB, 1060x1500
Would a kino like this ever be able to be made in America? I feel like it would get struck down by the "all men accused of rape are always guilty pigs" line of thought.
>>
>>67175991
i wanted to see this, is it good?
>>
>>67176014
its great. I never thought a movie could make me hate a 5 year old girl this much. Also, the fucking fat butcher guy deserves to die.
>>
>>67175991
nah they would have to add a love interest and DUDE SEX LMAO, they would also add explosions and many niggers maybe even seth rogen or amy schumer
>>
>>67176014
It is but also depressing.
>>
>>67175991
American version would add a plot twist where he really did it.
>>
I mean, it's a really good movie, but it's no masterpiece. Still pretty fantastic.

Mads carried it tho
>>
>kino
It's imdb pleb trash kiddo
>>
>>67176123
Why the fuck would you hate the girl? She's literally innocent - it was the dumbass kindergarten investigator who put words in her mouth; no ill intend on her side. It's scary how realistic this setup is - it can happen to basically anyone.
>>
Is there a dubbed version out yet?
>>
>>67176697
reading too hard for you?
>>
>>67176631
She knew the entire time Mads did nothing wrong, and saw the shit he was being put through, but she didn't confess that he did nothing until the very end. Her favourite dog Fanny got killed because her. And when Mads's son asked her why she's lying, she was like "I'm not" even though she knew she was. She was a fucking lying cunt, I actually do hate her guts. Dumb bitch cunt.
>>
>>67176722

I watch film to enjoy the motion not force my eyes to the bottom of the screen to read, prick
>>
>>67176805
She confessed much earlier but the mom was like "Oh shush dearie you don't know what you're talking about".
>>
>>67176833
>Americans
>>
>>67176805
Have you ever talked to kids that age? They don't understand shit. I'd say her portrayal was rather accurate.
>>
>>67175991
The movie was shit, the main character is betamax who can't even understand how deep a shit he's in and rather than denying the whole thing just uses it as a pretense to find out what his friends think about him, he's still guilty but he molested her in that only remaining friend's house who incidentally has a cellar and she's seen leaving the cellar when she last talks to him in the film.
>>
>>67176805
She literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>67176697
>watching dubbed foreign films
A large part of the film is lost when it's dubbed, subtitles are the way to go, pleb.
>>
>>67176697
ALL FUCKING POLTARDS MUST FUCKING HANG
>>
>>67177019
Exactly. Kids can be so, so easily convinced that something happened to them, know that adults are always right and they should trust them, and they have little understanding for the ramifications of their actions. That's just part of being a kid.

If she kept that up after having grown up and seeing that no, it didn't happen, then yes, that's on her. But kids are really dumb and easily manipulated.
>>
>>67177044
"""""""""""""""No"""""""""""""""
>>
>>67176833
lmfao he's serious LOOOL LOL LMAO
>>
>>67177044
This is b8.
>>
>>67176833
Holy shit, that might be one of the most pleb things I've read all day.
>>
european cinema is an entirely different beast, especially scandinavian studios. they don't actually have studios that make movies full time. they hire camera guys and crew guys from other similiar jobs like tv, theater and concert companies and apply for government funding

in 9 out of 10 cases, the movie is based on a real life event, or a very famous book, and they stick to the book or the event as they took place, not as they would be best received by audiences, regardless of what profits they may lose in the process

to put it in short, a scandinavian movie studio is much like an artist, painting a master piece, and then refuses to sell it because he doesn't "believe in money" for whatever pretentious hipster reason. whereas hollywood is a corporate machine, where people owe eachother favours and money, everything is about money. a marketing analyst team concluded that chris pratt would boost sales by 12.3% and with revenue estimated at 100 million, that makes his 11 million contract worth it, but he has a deal with amy schumer that she gets 2 minutes of screen time in his next movie, so then you end up with the hunt, with chris pratt, doing a moon walk, while getting farted on by amy schumer for 2 minutes, and also his son has to be latino or asian for diversity requirements

so no, the hunt could never have been fucking made in america
>>
>>67177250
I mean every single thing in that post.
>>
>>67177336
Well then you're retarded.
>>
>>67177515
Elaborate.
>>
>>67176631
>realistic
except no male becomes a kindergarden teacher if he isn't a pedo.
>>
>>67177559
Director said he was innocent.
>>
>>67177980
Not in the U.S., perhaps. But there's other countries with much less stigmas attached to it, you know?
>>
>>67175991
Why is /tv/ so obsessed with this movie?
>>
>>67178285
Because it's based as fuck.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.