[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the moment the show surpassed The Wire, BrBa and Mad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: We are the memers of memes.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
We are the memers of memes.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Is this the moment the show surpassed The Wire, BrBa and Mad Men combined?
>>
>>67174650
try describing the scene for those of us that can't remember the whole show from one pic
>>
>>67174650
>tfw no more bearded Rick
Does he grow it out again in the second half of season 6?
>>
I miss Old Man Rick, Alexandria Rick sucks
Also the show is getting worse by episode since the Black Jedi showed up
>>
>>67174917
Rick tells the group that they are The Walking Dead
>>
Crazy bearded season 5 Rick was so based
>>
>>67174951

>liking unkempt attire
>>
>>67175030
ok, I thought it was the scene when they went after Carls boipucci, It would make sense for /tv/ to like that.
>>
>>67175030
>that they are The Walking Dead

Presented in Widwescreen™ Panavision™ 48fps High Frame Rate™, laddie lad.
>>
>>67175114
Nah bearded Rick was best Rick
>When he just kills those termites after the trap he set up
>>
you mean ME?
>>
>>67174951
Yeah the beard is starting to come back.
>>
>>67175183
Nice, is the show starting to get decent again in the second half of season 6?
>>
>>67175202
no, is shit
practically bad
filler +1ep +filler + 1ep of plot progression
>>
>>67175202
dragging it out more than lost.
the last episode there wasnt a scene outside this one building. 40 odd minutes go by of just pointless bullshit with not much progress
>>
>>67175253
I got to see a SJW feminist get BTFO though
>>
File: rick face.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
rick face.gif
981 KB, 342x239
>>67174650
No, this was.
>>
i stopped watching walking dead after s1 or something. all the episodes are so indistinguishable and nothing really happens other than the default plot of any given zombie movie

when someone linked the scene from ops pic in a youtube clip is when i realized walking dead is dumpster trash tryhard bullshit typical of modern american television and it confirmed that i made the right choice never watching it again
>>
>>67175234
>>67175253
Damn I was hoping that were starting to hit their stride with season 5, shame I would've thought they would kept the same pacing as season 5
>>
>>67175328
Yeah man I feel the same way as you why can't all these other plebs be enlightened like we are and realize there isn't any other show worth watching but The Wire - heh, I just can't wait until Sanders is elected President and people get around to realizing that it's not un-masculine to watch your wife treating herself to the neighborhood bucks.
>>
>>67175328
Same. The acting in AMC shows is usually dinner-theater tier so my expectations weren't high, but season 2's premiere let me down so hard that I gave up.
They should've just followed the comic and be done with it. Add a little filler and they'd have stayed a good pace behind Kirkman and have made some great TV in the process.
>>
>>67175234
the last episode was fill, but i thought the rest of the season has been good. what do you think the other filler episodes were?
>>
Is Rick's evolution comparable to Walter White's? Going from a good guy trying to do right to a stone-cold motherfucker who's most recent plan consists in pre-emptively murder a shitload of people so they don't get to attack first
>>
>>67175512
If Walter White was Rick, he would have asked Jack for the gun to shoot Hank himself because things aren't how they used to be and you gotta kill in order to survive now.
>>
>>67175234
>>67175253
Don't listen to these faggots

Second half of 6 has been incredible. The midseason premiere was the best episode the show has ever had and the build-up to Negan has been intense was shit.
>>
Rick butchering The Claimers is best Rick.
>>
>>67175030
I feel the moment that Rick bit out the throat of that rogue leader was the bees knees.
>>
Rick should grow the beard back, and everyone else should start wearing dirty, used clothes when they go on runs for supplies and other shit, to make their enemies under-estimate them.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.