[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>only three men left on earth >white man, latino man, black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: SH019213490000.jpg (111 KB, 749x562) Image search: [Google]
SH019213490000.jpg
111 KB, 749x562
>only three men left on earth
>white man, latino man, black man
>white man is an incompetent manchild and least popular member of the group
>latino man gets married to qt blue-eyed blonde
>black man is competent and the most popular member of the group, especially with the women

Is... is this a cuck show?
>>
>>67171714
this started off really well, now it's just petty relationship crap
>>
Wasn't there a movie with similar title and premise, where black dude gets the girl while the cuck sacrifices himself to save the world?
>>
>show is called Last Man On Earth
>there is more than 1 character
>>
>>67171799
To be fair the title is still valid up until the fat Maxican shows up.

Since the show is called Last MAN on Earth.

And again, to be entirely fair, most of the shit the main character goes through is entirely his fault.
>>
people still watch this?
>>
>>67171714
Nope, black man died
>>
File: 1389114345348.jpg (12 KB, 304x380) Image search: [Google]
1389114345348.jpg
12 KB, 304x380
>>67171714
I dropped this show after the first 3 or so episodes.
Is that retarded cunt he ran into still around? When she started bitching about the parking spaces I would have bashed her face in.
>>
>>67172180
She's still alive, but she's one of the most likable characters now imo.
>>
>>67171714

well, considering he is insisting on trying to raise the black guy's baby....kinda
>>
>>67172268
Does that mean she improved or did the show just turn to complete shit?
>>
>>67171714
literally white genocide
>>
>>67171799

Well in fact he IS the last man. The others are niggers, latinos and women.
>>
>>67171714

of course it is, why ou are stil watching that piece of propaganda you dumbfuck?
>>
literally My Wife's Son: The Show
>>
>>67172422
She's accepted that it's the end of the world and she's nicer to Phil now. I think season 2 fixed a lot of flaws that season 1 had and it's a lot more enjoyable now. Season 1 is dogshit though, I would understand if you don't want to bother with the show, most people here gave up on it already.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.